Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: poiu123

And where does one go if the intentions are bad as well ? Just curious 😉. What’s worse than hell 🤔

Jate hell hi hai but kam kam they choose that way by holding bad intention and they know they deserves it But good intention hote hue bhi hell jana is not cool😂😂 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes and Ansh is  mishtys responsibility ..she is supposed to stay and look after him...her popsie and mumma will be very disappointed..looks like pari is the most important person to mishty...more that ansh and ruhaan..This mishty needs a good scolding and some solid advice., we really need to see her popsie come to her in flashback and give her some good advice...he was the only one who understood her perfectly.

Wish It Happen 😭but No Possibility 🥺  Mauli ❤️may Reappear 👍🏼 and This Time Take Popsi ❤️Role Too (Straight /Convincing) realise Wat Nonsense She Made Everything for the Nonsense One🤢

Give Right Advice 👍🏼 Ruhaan❤️ (LOVE) +Ansh ❤️(Responsibility)  Only Belongs To Her 👍🏼 don't give up and Leave for any OTHERS🤪

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

what show is kinshuk now in and which channel ?

its IshqShubanAllah😎 in Zee 😎 He Supposed to Enter Soon 👍🏼 next Ishaan🤗on the Way 😛 

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

And where does one go if the intentions are bad as well ? Just curious 😉. What’s worse than hell 🤔

They get a fast expressway to hell I guess, instead of the other pot-hole filled road 😋

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

She didn't ask for those..But we have to wait and see why she did all this .

And actually it's not so hard to understand.. Mishti can't stay there since Ruhaan will never love her sister..so she has to go away and when she is leaving she has to secure Pari and ansh family so she is doing this.. she was even thinking about financial security for Pari and Ansh when she was supposed to get married to Veer..so does now when she is planning and plotting to leave . She doesn't have any plans to get a tag of great sister infact she doesn't mind much even when Gattu was saying her that she is betrayer..she couldn't take the risk of telling the truth and how she is sacrifying just for a tag.. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

She is doing wrong to Ansh. The FDs are joint in AnSh and Pari s name now and the business is Pari s. I know AnSh is a minor, but why leave it to Pari. AnSh is not close to Pari whereas Mishti is the ultimate for him. Mujhe Pari pe bharosa nahi .. AnSh ke share ka kya hoga😒

ansh is not related to malhotras he is only related to mishti pari is not his sister how can mishti leave ansh.

ifrini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its not Misti , but CV's who have lost their mind :-)
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ifrini

its not Misti , but CV's who have lost their mind :-)

yes the cVs have written mishty as a person who has completely lost touch with reality..and they’ve written pari as a delusional airless plastic Barbie doll...all she does is looks pretty with a 100 watt smile on her face..lol....going around merrily in her bubble of delusion..lol...😂

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vinnas

its IshqShubanAllah😎 in Zee 😎 He Supposed to Enter Soon 👍🏼 next Ishaan🤗on the Way 😛 

I haven’t watched this show before..but I want to see Kinshuk..so I’m going to watch,.😀

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i dnt want mishti for ruhaan he can live single nahi marega i dnt know but cant trust mishti anymore kab kaha ruhaan ke insult kare gi abhi ausko apni fav dupatta samjh ke pari ko de rai hai next ausko apni fav bat samjh ke ansh ko degi who knows 🤣