Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
awesome update dear
loved it
wow piya was just superb
the way she stood for abhay infront of all was so adorable
she trusted abhay and also proved him innocent
and made the girl and police officer to appoligise
awe piya told her secret to him and he is now fearing about his brother who is willing to destroy her family
waiting for next part eagerly
and what happened to dear ?
are u ok?
get well soon...
and what about winding up how can u do this to ur readers
we will miss this story a lot
atleast try to extend some more chapters
bye take care
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
yipee I am first to comment ...
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sana1819786

awesome update dear
loved it
wow piya was just superb
the way she stood for abhay infront of all was so adorable
she trusted abhay and also proved him innocent
and made the girl and police officer to appoligise
awe piya told her secret to him and he is now fearing about his brother who is willing to destroy her family
waiting for next part eagerly
and what happened to dear ?
are u ok?
get well soon...
and what about winding up how can u do this to ur readers
we will miss this story a lot
atleast try to extend some more chapters
bye take care

Thanks dear.
Am glad you liked it. 😊
As I said Piya is different than others.. she change her behavior according to the need of circumstances.
Abhay and Armaan you will soon see a change in them too.
Anemia effects nothing else sweety πŸ˜” 
I have outline all the story left over parts. But they won't be small since lot of things are to be seen but I really have to finish the story before next month and it is for you guys only. I won't be free for three months after that and I don't want to leave the story or readers hanging. Don't worry I have drafts of more than ten story so when I'll be free from study I'll be back with another story with different concept.😊

Thank you for your view sweety.
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana1819786

yipee I am first to comment ...

Yes you are firstπŸ˜ƒ
Congrats sweety.😊
I enjoyed reading your first comment too.😊
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear
Loved it
Thanks for pm
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Awesome update dear
Loved it
Thanks for pm

Thanks dear
Am glad you liked it
Asshi... thumbnail
Chapter 25 - Insecurities ||part 1||

Arav entered the mansion. He stopped as he looked at his mother tending her husband wounds who was looking at him now. He fisted his hands. He couldn't stand the man gaze at him. 

Ignore, he told himself and started to walk away.

"Arav..." The voice was close and he felt the love filled with pain in it, his heart melted

He turned around slowly. Arnav was standing now with Khushi beside him. His mother beside him. He again felt the hatred raising. He quickly left the place. How much he try, his heart wasn't ready to forgive that man.

Arav rushed away from there. He stood in corridor leaning over the wall. His eyes closed. He breath deeply.

"Am sorry mom..." Arav muttered slowly knowing well he was hurting his mother but he couldn't fake himself too. in fact he wasn't even able to control his anger in front of that man then how was he suppose to talk to him

Arav sighed and straightened himself. He quickly entered in his room not wanting to be seen by anyone.

~*~

Arnav blinked looking where Arav left. He turned to Khushi who looked down.

"Does he hate me?" Arnav asked straightly

Khushi gasped. She looked at him immediately. She could see nothing in his eyes. He was blank. Was he hiding his pain from her? Her heart broke.

"No... He just needs time. He'll be fine soon." Khushi said forcing a smile

Arnav hung his head. He looked at her after a minute.

"why is he like this?" He asked

"He..." Khushi bit her lower lip " he is like this with everyone. You wasn't there na that's why... But don't worry his father is here now and he'll be soon fine" Khushi replied with heavy heart

"I hope so..." Arnav whispered sitting back with deep thoughts

"I'll be just back..." Khushi said and quickly left in kitchen

She let out a deep breath in loneliness. She found the pain in her chest increasing like never before. She got her Arnav back but there wasn't any happiness. Her family was still incomplete. She felt lost like never before. 

Even after having Arnav beside her, she felt alone. Her son was no more with her and her husband... He was there but still not there. Everytime she looked in his eyes, she would feel pain. The emptiness in his eyes... He was like a lost soul... His memory and powers badly effected...

Everything was worst than before... All she could do was wish everything become fine. But all this has just increased her rage for Demonio. They were still finding him but were unable to. Arnav had once asked her to forget about Demonio with a fear, perhaps he feared worst, but she wasn't ready to let go off that demon. 

Everytime her heart broke, she vowed to take the revenge of her broken family... 

~*~

Arav came down hearing the voices. He saw Asad Zoya and Madhu Rishab meeting Arnav Khushi after returning home from office. His eyes went to the Piya sitting on dining table enjoying her food while eyeing family drama.

He looked at his family and then walked in dining area to Piya. He stood beside her.

Piya stopped eating and looked at her brother. She sighed.

"Am hungry, Arav." Piya said slowly while drinking juice from glass indicating him not to say her anything right now

Arav watched as Piya placed the glass on the table and took morsel to eat.

"Didn't he take you to any restaurant?" Arav asked

Piya eyed him but soon busied herself in eating.

"No. I wanted to go on a walk. So we enjoyed a walk through forest. It is good for health." Piya replied nonchalantly

"Walk through Forest? I can't believe it..." Arav muttered losing his cool

"Piya, stop trusting that guy this much. Haven't you seen him with T? Ok forget that but haven't you heared police in morning?" Arav asked in a hope that she would listen

"Police misunderstood him in Ananya matter like you misunderstood him in T matter" Piya replied cleaning her hand

She saw the expression of disbelief on his face. She sighed standing up.

"I found that girl with her boyfriend with whom she ran away. She clearly admitted not knowing Abhay" Piya looked at Arav

"How did you find her?" Arav asked narrowing his eyes

Piya looked away.

"You used powers, right?" Arav asked

On getting no answer Arav flamed up

"Piya you are using powers for that man who doesn't deserve it! Even in morning you used compulsion power on inspector.. do you know how dangerous it was to use such power in front of whole college?" Arav asked angrily

"I don't care, Arav. I'll do what I can for truth and Abhay." Piya replied strongly

"Oh yes Abhay..." Arav gritted "do you know the Abhay you are using your powers for, will leave you the moment he'll know your reality or will expose you. Mahira rarely use her powers so Armaan might never know but the way you love and use your powers that Abhay will know in second and will destroy everything for you and us damn it!" Arav said so angrily that he couldn't notice Piya face losing its color on the mention of Abhay knowing truth

The moment he looked at her, she left immediately without any further discussion. He exhaled frustrated.

Arav turned around to see Arnav observing him. He realized he must've seen little change of gesture between him and Piya. He cursed silently.

"Why is he always looking at me?" Arav gritted and left immediately before Arnav could come to him

~*~

Piya entered her room. Arav words echoed in her ears like a thunder.

"do you know the Abhay you are using your powers for, will leave you the moment he'll know your reality or will expose you."

Abhay reaction to her reality flashed in her mind. The silent walk after that. She had talked continuously but he was lost somewhere else. 

Was Arav right... She thought sitting on bed. She felt her heartbeat rising. 

Was she going to lose Abhay.. the pain pierced like a knife in her chest. 

She shook her head. It won't happen, she muttered. She won't let it happen.

She took her phone to call Abhay but stopped. She had to wait for morning. She lay back on bed. Everything flashing in front of her. Her meet with Abhay and the small moments they spent.

He always had something stopping him but in evening he was lot more silent than ever. Did he always felt the powers surrounding her? The thought shook her. Maybe he always doubted and that's why pushed her away. Now when his doubt was confirm he would hate her. They won't be ever together.

She felt her cheeks soaking as the pain sank in her heart. She closed her eyes and moaned in pain before sleep engulfed her.

The sun rays filtered through window illuminating her milky skin. She squeezed her eyes disturbed by light. She turned around covering her eyes with hand so to sleep more.

She sat back with jerk remembering the last night turmoil. She looked at the light coming from window. It was early morning.

She sprang down the bed and took her phone dialing Abhay number she waited impatiently for him to receive.

To her surprise, Abhay answered her call within one ring. 

"Was he awake this early?" Piya thought

"What happen, Piya?" Abhay voice came from other side

"Ye..yes.." Piya replied finding her voice back

"Abhay, I want to meet you right now. Just be ready I'll be outside your place in five minutes." Piya said quickly and cut the call without waiting to hear his objections that she knew he must've as usual, the thought pricked her heart, he always had objections

Piya quickly got ready and rushed outside the house silently. No one was around to notice or stop her as she had expected. It was too early for anyone to be awake.

She sat in her car and drove off beyond the maximum speed. Her mind was hazy with all painful questions. She didn't want to lose her first and last love.

She pushed the brakes looking at the Raichand mansion standing at little distance. She quickly got out the car and without locking or taking out the keys, she entered the Raichand mansion.

She saw Abhay standing in garden. She was surprised. She didn't expect him to be there without delay. She thought he might ignore her words to be stupid or just took sometime to come. Who come out from bed early in morning to meet someone in five minutes?

Her heart warmed up. Maybe he love her too...

But then her truth scare her...

She quickly walked to him. He turned around towards her. She saw him looking at her with concern. She didn't know the reason but felt good.

"Piya... Are you fine? Your eyes... Did you cry?" Abhay asked observing her with shock

"Abhay, leave all this, just answer my few questions honestly." Piya said holding his hand

"Do you love me?" Piya asked with hope

Abhay looked at her surprised. Did she cry for him... The thought pricked him. He was hurting her. He looked away ashamed of himself.

"Are you pushing me just because I am not a normal human? Just because I have powers?" Piya asked with pain filled voice

Abhay quickly turned to her surprised by her trembling voice and questions. He never saw her so weak before. He hugged her sideways stroking her hair.

"What happen, Piya? Calm down okay?" Abhay said trying to calm her like calming a baby

"Please, Abhay, tell me na do you hate me because of my powers?" Piya asked once again

"I don't hate you, Piya. I can never hate you." Abhay said looking at her as he broke the hug

"Then why are you not accepting you love me when you do? You don't like me having powers na?" Piya insisted to know

"Piya, I don't believe in powers. I took that as a joke." Abhay sighed, he wanted to calm her fear

"I didn't lie, Abhay. Its the truth." Piya said looking at him seriously

"Piya..." Abhau fidget with words, those words haunt him whole night if it was right then...

"Do you really have powers?" Abhay asked cautiously, that one answer could change a lot for him

"Yes, Abhay... Let me show you something..." Piya said looking around

She walked towards a tree. Sitting beside it, she use her powers to grow the magical flower from the soil. She pulled the soft crystal flower out of soil and smiled looking at it. She stood up and turned to Abhay.  She walked towards Abhay and gave him the flower.

"This is the magical Crystal flower that grows only by magic. I believe you must've read about it. Its the essence of life." Piya explained him with light smile "do you believe me now?" 

Piya looked at him. She wanted to tell him her truth and wanted him to accept her the way she was.

The shock on his face made her believe she knew about that flower. Piya saw as Abhay hand trembled before touching the flower. He was hesitant and she was confused why. 

She gestured him to take it. But the fear on his face hurt her.

"Are you afraid, Abhay?" Piya asked in broken voice

"No.. Piya no..." Abhay said quickly

He took the flower and looked at it closely. He was surprised. He looked at her thinking something.

"Will you accept my truth, Abhay?" Piya asked slowly with a fear

He was about to say something when her phone distracted her. He watched as she looked with horror and receive the call with hesitation. He was confused to know why was she so worried.

"Ar..." She stopped and closed her eyes as she was cut off from other side

"Am coming..." She said slowly and the line went dead

"I have to go home. We'll talk in college..." Piya said and left immediately

Abhay watched her going silently. He wanted to stop her but he couldn't. He wanted to ask something but couldn't.

He looked at the flower in his open palm. He observed it closely. It was suppose to wilt by his touch but it didn't. It was only possible if the person love to whom he is giving. It explains She loved him too deeply... But in this case love should be mutual so Does he too...? 

His eyes widened at realization.

~*~

Arav watched as Piya rushed inside the mansion. He couldn't believe she left so early without telling anyone to a place he asked her not to. If he wouldn't have woke up for water he would've never known it. He had to do something before he lost her little sister.

"Why did you call me, Arav?" Piya asked nervously knowing well he must be annoyed of her going out so early, it was against the rules of their home, they might have freedom but they have certain rules too and she broke one of them but she wanted to clear her mind before it bursts sadly she couldn't get the answer due to Arav's warning

"Exactly, why I call you, Piya. I shouldn't call you at this time because You should be at home at this time." Arav said standing in front of her

Piya closed her eyes and let out a breath.

"Arav, stop telling me what I have to do and what not.. I can take care of myself." Piya bursted, all the sadness and deep thoughts, with everyone governing her took a toll on her so she said without caring

Arav looked at her surprised. He could already see the change in his sister. She always used to say that but with irritation or smile but today she was angry. Was she already turning another Khushi?

His heart broke and he decided to do whatever possible to stop her madness.

"Piya, am warning you don't cross the line or I'll be forced to do something you will never like" Arav said trying to control himself

"Really? What will you do?" Piya asked looking at him "I will not stop meeting Abhay. I love him damnit. Like you love Misha and Mahira love Armaan. I too love Abhay. I don't care if it ruins me I'll keep on loving him. Go and do whatever you want I don't care..." Piya shouted bringing everyone in Hall

"What's happening here?" Khushi asked looking at two but they didn't reply

"Piya..." Arav warned with eyes but she was just too hurt and lost to understand she was provoking Arav

"Go ahead, Arav..." Piya gritted and turned around to go but Arav held her hand

"Where are you going?" Arav asked through clench teeth trying to control himself

"Wherever you think..." Piya said freeing her hand

"Piya don't..." Arav warned

"Stop me if you can..." Piya said frustrated

He watched as she started to leave. He couldn't allow her particularly when she was losing herself.

"If you want it... Fine then..." Arav shrugged

He walked towards her and hold her hand tightly. She tried to freed her hand but his grip was tight.

"Leave me, Arav..." Piya said

"You called for it, Piya..." Arav said

"Arav.." Piya narrowed her eyes trying to understand his action

Arav looked at her with sadness. He didn't want to do it but he had to do it for his little sister. He braced himself to do the task. 

Holding her hand, he dragged her with him, ignoring her shouts.

"What are you doing, Arav?" Madhu asked

Arav didn't reply neither he left Piya.

"Mahira... Follow me" Arav said while ascending stairs

Mahira looked at everyone shocked and confused faces but decided to follow Arav. She knew things had went too far from their control. No one could oppose Arav if he decide something.

"Arav leave me..." Piya said struggling

Arav silently pushed her in her room.

"Stay here until you don't forget that guy..." Arav said and shut the door at her

He locked the door and turned around to see shocked Mahira as Piya banged the door from other side asking him to open.

"What are you doing, Arav? This is not good!" Mahira said with wide eyes, she couldn't believe he actually locked their baby sister whom they never shouted at..

"Use the seal on her room, Mahira. She shouldn't be able to teleport or use magic." Arav ordered in no nonsense tone

"What? Ara..." Mahira tried to object as she received another shock by his stubbornness

"Mahira!" Arav gritted indicating her not to say anything

"Its not right..." Mahira said not caring for her brother anger, she couldn't stand her little sister shouts coming from inside

"Do what am saying..." Arav ordered

Mahira was helpless. She nodded. She had to agree to Arav or he'll do something they couldn't imagine.

She muttered some arcane words and waved her hand on door sealing the room from any magic to work.

"It's done.." Mahira said in whisper, her heart broke for her little sister, she deserved a chance to prove her words about Abhay so far they didn't find anything against him too

Arav looked at Mahira and then saw everyone gathered behind her.

"No one will open this door..." Arav said authoritively

He started to go but stopped feeling the heaviness in his heart. He looked at door and sighed. He looked at Madhu and Rishab and felt guilty. He walked towards them with lowered head.

"Mom dad trust me it's for Piya only... I want to protect her that's all. Give me sometime to prove my words till then.. let her be here. I don't want that we lose her before I found the truth." Arav said holding both of their hands informing them about his insecurities

"Is it so?" Rishab asked like questioning if he was sure "look Arav we trust you but I never forced her for anything and now this... If you are right then prove it soon I can't see her like this..." Rishab sighed and forced a smile 

Madhu looked at locked door. Piya was screaming from other side. How much she scold her she wasn't able to see this but she didn't want to hurt her one child to protect other. She knew Arav was mature and if he was doing something maybe he sensed something so she thought to give him a chance like Rishab did.

"We trust you, Arav. But don't hurt her..." Madhu caressed Arav face and left immediately unable to stand her daughter pleads

Arav watched her going with silence. He looked at Rishab who left too. Arav sighed. He turned around to see his mother with her husband. He knew she might say something but he didn't want to talk in front of Arnav.

"I need to get ready for college..." Arav said looking at Asad Zoya while eyeing Khushi and left immediately after that

"Khushi... Why did he..?" Arnav tried to ask

"I don't know, Arnav." Khushi sighed and left giving one last glance to the closed door

A short update consisting of two parts. I'll upload the second part of Insecurities soon too. This will be a game changer so

Stay tuned! πŸ˜‰

Love,
Asshi

Edited by Asshi... - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arav is trying to safeguard his sister.. but he should also understand that she loves Abhay.. Arav is doing mistake as per abhay his brother is trying to destroy the Azaads.. however Armaan is to be son-in-law of Azaad's and he have already done an engagement with mahira.. Arav is still avoiding Arnav.. even though Arnav is close to her Khushi is not happy as both her husband and her son are not happy.. loved the amazing updates.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š 
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update
Liked Mahira Arav arguments
She didn't want him to lock their sister but helpless & followed his orders
Parents gave him chance to prove himself as soon as he can
Update soon plz
Thanks for pm
_Kajal_ thumbnail
Sorry for not replying on the previous update. Busy with exams. Loved your update. I am feeling very bad for arnav hope arav would accept himπŸ˜”