Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Thanks
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Awesome update
Misunderstanding between brothers, hope it will solve soon.
Arnav wanted to meet Arav but he didn't want. Waiting for father son meeting.
Overall it's a good update
Thanks for pm

Thanks dear
Am glad you liked it
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear!
I am unable to read the recent updates!
Just a little bit too much busy!!
Hopefully will read the updates soon!!
I am sorry for that!!
Will give my reviews on the updates once I read them!!

Till then,
Bye.😊

Edited by Silver_Shiver - 6 years ago
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

Hey dear!

I am unable to read the recent updates!
Just a little bit too much busy!!
Hopefully will read the updates soon!!
I am sorry for that!!
Will give my reviews on the updates once I read them!!

Till then,
Bye.😊

Minahil hanjra, right? You changed your name?
This one is nice too ðŸ˜Š

I do understand dear life is lot busier than we can even think.

I'll love to know your reviews once you read them of course after you get time.😊

I am glad at least you tell me why you can't read story or it would have make me wonder why you are not reading.

Good or bad whatever the reason is even if you don't like and thus deciding not to read any further do let me know. It'll make me know my mistakes and better my writing.😃

@bold... Not just for you but every reader
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
part-21

finally read this part  dear
and it was as always awesome
khushi slapped aarav as he was bad mouthing arnav
and aarav was so hurt to know that her mother bought his father
he was unable to beleive his father
after all he had seen her mother crying for his father for years and all of a sudden when he comes he will definately doubt on him
and the piya supported aarav and made him forget his pain was adorable
and aarman was unable to forget past where his brother blamed him(i guess) so he was angry at him but mahira smile vanished all the hurtful past and gave him a new shine in his life
wo this brothers are fighting as always
and armaan was really to do some thing which may spoil abiya frndship
will read the next part soon and coment on it
cont soon
thanks for pm
bye take care 
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice update
loved it
thanks for the pm
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana1819786

part-21

finally read this part dear
and it was as always awesome
khushi slapped aarav as he was bad mouthing arnav
and aarav was so hurt to know that her mother bought his father
he was unable to beleive his father
after all he had seen her mother crying for his father for years and all of a sudden when he comes he will definately doubt on him
and the piya supported aarav and made him forget his pain was adorable
and aarman was unable to forget past where his brother blamed him(i guess) so he was angry at him but mahira smile vanished all the hurtful past and gave him a new shine in his life
wo this brothers are fighting as always
and armaan was really to do some thing which may spoil abiya frndship
will read the next part soon and coment on it
cont soon
thanks for pm
bye take care

Thanks dear
The new parts are all on what armaan do and what fate does
Will wait for your next comment
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksen

very nice update

loved it
thanks for the pm

Thanks dear
Am glad you liked it 😊
Asshi... thumbnail
Chapter 23 - Reasoning Reasons

Arnav opened his eyes. He looked at the white ceiling of room. He blinked then turned his head on side. He saw Khushi sleeping on chair resting her head on bed beside him. He looked around to see no one.

He tried to sit slowly without disturbing Khushi. He was surprised to see her waking up quickly. He leaned back looking at her.

"Khushi..."

"What happen, Arnav? Are you fine? Are you feeling pain?" Khushi asked in one go

"Am... Am fine..." Arnav said to calm her down

"Water... I want water..." Arnav said after a second

Khushi nodded and quickly poured the water in glass and gave him.

"Should I help?" Khushi asked seeing his trembling hands

"I'll manage" he smiled at her

Khushi watched with silence as he drank water eyeing her.

"Khushi..." Arnav started by passing her glass

Khushi hmed as she took the glass and placed it on table. She looked at him with attention.

"I want to meet everyone." Arnav said

Khushi smiled lightly. She nodded at him.

"I'll call them" Khushi said standing up

"No..." Arnav said quickly

Khushi stopped and turned to him with confusion.

"I... I want to go out. It suffocates me..." Arnav said looking around the room

Khushi was surprised at first. Arnav had been always the guy trying to stay in room alone with her. He always enjoyed it more than any other place due to the privacy in their own room.

Was it because...

The reality sink in her heart and she felt heaviness in her chest. He was confined in room all this years. The cherished place would be nightmare for him now. It would remind him the horror of all these years of separation.

She gulped the pain and blinked away tears. She nodded at him.

"I'll take you..." Khushi said helping him to stand up

Khushi watched Arnav as she helped him downstairs. She could see him lost. He was looking around like trying to understand his surrounding. She felt bad  than ever before. Her Arnav was lost in the harshness of world.

She looked away blinking the tears.

"Everything will be fine, Khushi..." 

She looked at him surprised as he looked at her. She smile at his concern but the pain never left her.

"We are almost there..." Khushi said with smile as they stepped down the last of a few stairs

Asad Zoya and Madhu Rishab stood up seeing Arnav Khushi. They were sitting in hall discussing about them only. They were surprised to the duo down particularly knowing Arnav weak state. They stood silently as Arnav settled on coach.

"He wanted to be out of room and wanted to meet you guys too." Khushi answered their silent question

"Arav didn't come?" Arnav asked after looking around

"He'll be here at anytime" Madhu said eyeing Khushi who fumbled with words

Arnav nodded.

"Arnav... How do you know about Arav?" Zoya asked looking at him

Everyone become attentive at the question.

"I don't know..." Arnav mumbled thinking something

"What do you mean you don't know? It was you who tell Khushi about danger and what was that danger that is only on Khushi and Arav" Zoya asked she couldn't remain silent thinking about all the mysteries surrounding them

"I..." Arnav was tensed "I know but I can't recall..." Arnav said holding his head

Friends looked at each other seeing him struggling.

"Yeah... I remember... He told me... He said that he won't leave any of us and he won't leave my son, Arav, too" Arnav said looking at all of them

"Why did he keep you alive all this years? He could've..." Zoya stopped at the thought, the only thought broke her heart

"I mean what was his purpose to torture you..." Zoya asked reeling down beside him

Arnav looking at her silently. He looked at everyone waiting for his answers. He thought over it.

"He said he'll destroy all of us together as we snatch his powers together so only we can give him his powers back..." Arnav told them

"So that means he just lost his powers in that fight?" Asad asked this time

Arnav nodded.

"That means we can fight him if he found him. But where's he..?" Rishab turned to Arnav hoping him to answer

"He kept me there in his men captivity and would come sometime to check over me. I don't know where he use to go or where he is..." Arnav said thinking over everything

"No problem... We'll hunt him down..." Asad said looking at Rishab who not at him

They weren't ready to let go off Demonio this time. He did enough now it was their turn to destroy him.

They all promised themselves to took finish Demonio this time.

~*~

Piya breathed heavily as she fought with her tears. She couldn't believe her brother said that to her.

How could he say that to get... Haven't she told them about her love...

She looked around gasping for breath as she stood by a tree in the corner.

How should she chose between her brother and her love... She was torn between the two... She could never choose between two of them.. it would kill her...

All her life she admired her brother... She felt his pain whenever he shouted... She always wanted to do something for him... She always wanted to be beside him...

The person for whose pain she cried how could she become the reason for his pain? Though sometimes back she hurt him, she know, but could she leave Abhay?

No... She could never leave Abhay... The moments she spent without his friendship was hell for her... She know she would never be able to leave him... She was hopelessly in love with him... She would never move on from him...

Besides, how should she leave a person who fall the wall around him just for her? She saw him feeling something for her but still keeping distance like fearing something... Like he had his own skeletons in closet that he wasn't ready to put them out... But he finally took an initiative... He become friend... Just with her... There was no one around him except her... He always remain aloof in college... There was no friend... He was all alone...

Now how should she leave such person who have no one except her in his life... She had seen him coming out of his shell slowly... She had seen the pain vanishing from his eyes when he was with her... How should she leave him and push him inside the pain he was trying to come out?

No... She could never leave any of two... They had come too far with her... She could never leave one of their hand when they had just started their journey together...

"I'll make Arav understands... I'll prove him Abhay is nice guy... He'll believe me. He'll accept Abhay then..." Piya told herself gripping her emotions

She gulped the pain and bracing herself turned around. She search for Abhay moving inside the college. 

"Don't know where he left..." Piya muttered looking around

She thought to call him but then realized she never asked for his number.

"Stupid me..." Piya smacked her forehead on her idioticity

She stopped frozing on her place. She realized why Abhay left. 

Damn it... She muttered... How could she forgot it... Just a moment before she was thinking how reserved he is then how could she forget it... He had returned for her but she was busy with her little group... He didn't come because of this only... 

"He is your friend, Piya, not your friends..." Piya chided herself in horror

She left him alone like that. Agree she should be with her friends but then he should know her this friend too. She shouldn't behave stupid.

"Abhay... Where are you..." Piya muttered looking around 

She looked at her wrist watch. It was time for their next class. She realized he must be going there only.

She rushed towards her class. Peeking in through door she realized he wasn't there yet. She decided to wait for him outside the class only. She leaned on wall thinking about him and Arav.

"I hope you realize it, Arav..." Piya thought

Piya came out of her thoughts on hearing the voice she was waiting for. She looked at her side. He was looking at her only. She stood straight. 

"Where were you?" Piya asked folding her arms over her chest looking at him with narrowed eyes

Abhay was surprised at her authorative tone. It was difficult to understand Piya. She wasn't just childlike but she had many shades and he had witnessed them lot of time. 

He raised his eyebrow and smiled at her.

"Just around here..." Abhay said

"Oh..." Piya nodded while remembering how he said he had work so she was right in her speculation he lied

"You have roam alone uptil now but now you have to come with me..." Piya said holding him from arm

"Sure..." Abhay smiled at her, he couldn't deny her seeing her excitement besides he felt good when she wrapped her hands around his arm

"Wow good boy turning bad... " Piya giggled seeing him accepting her words at once

"Finally you are becoming vampire in true sense and not for just to drink my blood..." Piya said as they walked out of college

"From where did you learn this word, Piya..." Abhay asked looking at her

"I thought you like fairy tales..." Abhay muttered

"You remember?" Piya asked raising her eyebrows thinking about their short conversation on fairytales the night she went to give him invitation card

"You heard it?" Abhay asked surprised, he thought he said it low enough not to be heared

"You didn't want me to hear?" Piya asked amused

"Nothing of that sort..." Abhay said shrugging

"Be careful, Abhay, I have strongest hearing sense..." Piya said

Abhay looked at her. He raised him eyebrow like asking 'oh really'.

"I'll tell you some day..." Piya said looking ahead as they walked

"Oh yes you was asking about the name... Well, I don't like just fairytale I like everything that have a special touch. Dark fairytales too. They had vampire and Dracula but I don't remember about them much as I never tried to recall them. Remember, see the beauty..." Piya told him and then looked at him with smile

"Right..." Abhay said smiling back at him as he opened the door of his car

"Your car..." Piya said realizing they were standing by his car and he was ready to sit on driver seat

"Ok no problem but give me the keys..." Piya said extending her open palm

Abhay was once again surprised by her frankness.

"You'll drive?" Abhay asked

"Of course... Driving is my life..." Piya said with beaming smile

"Driving or... Race?" Abhay asked raising his eyebrow, he remembered how fast she had drove yesterday and enjoyed it thoroughly

"Both" Piya giggled 

"now give me keys" she said impatiently gesturing towards her open palm

"You better not drive that fast, I know what had happened last time..." Abhay said placing the keys on her hand with warning

"Last time.. when?" Piya asked sitting on driver seat

"Accident... Remember?" Abhay said sitting on other seat

"Oh that..." Piya said starting the car

"That wasn't my fault... It was all that ugly T fault." Piya said annoyed remembering the incident

"T?" Abhay asked as she drove the car out of parking lot

"Yeah. There was a racing competition. Arav had stopped me from taking part. I was really upset and then T provoked me. Usually I would know her tactics before but that day I was furious and her words annoyed me more so I drank the drink that she had spiked. You can imagine what happen after that..." Piya explained him as she accelerated the car

"But you didn't seem drunk that day..." Abhay voiced out remembering her in full conscious

"That's because..." Piya stopped, should she tell him about their secret... But he won't believe.

"After seeing you how can be someone still under the effect of drink?" Piya winked at him

"Very funny..." Abhay said sarcastically

"Hmm... So finally my company is effecting you... You are changing vampire..." Piya said chuckling

"Concentrate on driving, Piya. You are already driving too fast" Abhay said concern for her seeing the speed reaching the maximum

"Don't work I have lived my life driving..." Piya said accelerating the car to maximum

"Piya..." Abhay tried to stop her but she cut off

"Now when you are changing let me tell you more so you should become full on bad boy..." Piya said looking at him

"Yeah but look ahead..." Abhay said

"Good you didn't say to slow down.." Piya said grinning, she always hated when someone would say her to slow the car

Since he actually asked her to look ahead then to slow down she obeyed him like an obedient child.

"Do you Know why you never saw T? It was because before you entered college I throw her out of college" Piya started to tell him

"What?" Abhay said confused

"Yes, I trapped her in plan. What should I have done? She almost killed me not that I was going to die but she need a lesson." Piya said rolling her eyes 

"Nevertheless, I use flattery about her that she love the most. I insisted her to come with me and she did as expected. When she reached mine and Misha planned spot we threw a bucket of stinky  material that had gum in it. That gum was supposed to wear off after some days only until then she had to live with it in the same clothes..." Piya chuckled remembering her and Misha most dangerous prank

Abhay never thought she could pull such pranks. Yes he saw her changing behaviors but they all were harmless this Piya was unknown to him.

He chuckled imagining her working on her plan. How much he tried to not to hurt somewhere he knew T deserved it and he couldn't help being amused at Piya wittiness.

"We always her trouble. She is a pure bimbo not even ounce of sanity in her. Well how can you expect sanity in a brainless word?" Piya grinned

Abhay looked at her amused.

"Oh well we reach our destination." Piya said pushing the brakes

Abhay looked at their destination.

"Cafe?" Abhay said narrowing his eyes, he never saw it before

"Its the best cafe of Dehradun. It is filled with peace. Don't ask me how and why." Piya said winking at him as she came out of car

"I can see, why." Abhay replied back with amused smile as he watched the loneliness surrounding the cafe standing far from City close to Forest

"Let's go then..." Piya said holding his arm with excitement

Abhay nodded with smile watching her excitement. He couldn't believe the was upset sometimes back. When he had reached the class he had saw the sadness in her eyes that was one of the reason he agreed to her every word the other being her excitement and chirpness. Oh well he could never deny her for anything.

~*~

Arav sat alone. Misha came and sat beside him on bench. She looked at his tensed muscle and worried face. She wanted to say something or do something to calm him down but she didn't know how. She didn't know what was she suppose to do.

"Arav..." Misha started with nervousness

Arav looked at her. He sighed.

What should she tell her... His mom life that never let him in peace... Or his mom pain that never let her smile freely... What should he tell him that he is afraid... Afraid to see same story once again... Scared to see the princess of their life getting hurt... What should he tell her that a brother in her wasn't in peace knowing well how boys use girls and his sister was with a boy too who seemed apparently another Playboy...

There was not to say but how should he tell her? How should he express what he never told anyone? How should he tell her when he don't even know anyone if he would be able to tell it or not...

"Arav... Piya is really in love with Abhay.." Misha said slowly

It was new for her to talk to the person she always trouble. It was new to her to talk seriously about something in a most modest manner. She never did it. She just know Frank language that doesn't care for other emotions but the emotions of its heart. 

But the situation today was different. She could never use her usual language with this person. Because her heart cares for this guy emotions. She couldn't be silent either because her heart care for her friend too. Her best friend.

She have seen her too closely and understood her close enough to understand she won't give up on her love easily. The girl who ever gave up on little things how would she give up in love. Love... That too deepest. It wasn't easy to get the thing out of head, haven't she experienced same? Trying to get rid of every emotion associated with this guy but she failed. She failed badly then how would Piya be about to cope out of it? She is her soul sister after all.

"Misha... That guy is not nice..." Arav said gaining Misha attention who was lost

"How can you say that, Arav?" Misha asked confused on why was he so against Abhay

"I have seen him with T. He seemed to enjoy her company." Arav said annoyed and worried

"Yucky T?" Misha was surprised "that girl is just disaster. How did he manage with her? Such a bad taste I must say" Misha added rolling her eyes thinking about T

Arav gave her look making her realize they were in middle of serious conversation about Piya not T.

Misha closed her eyes rebuking herself. She looked at him again.

"How do you know he is with T or is a Playboy?" Misha asked

"I saw him from my eyes, Misha. Even Piya saw it but for her 'he didn't want to create a scene' " Arav said rolling his eyes at his sister stupidity

"If Piya saw it then she must've seen more than you." Misha said with confident, she knew how clever was Piya she won't fall for wrong

"Oh really?" Arav rolled his eyes controlling his frustration, how should he let go what he saw

"She is just mad in love and don't want to see obvious." Arav said standing up

"It can be other way round too." Misha said shrugging

Arav turned to see her.

"You think I'm wrong?" Arav asked

Misha bit her lower lip. She looked at him and thought for a reply.

"Arav when there is conflict then one is wrong but one can be never sure." Misha said sighing

"Tell me one thing why are you trusting that guy so much? Have you even talk with him ever?" Arav asked folding his arms over his chest

"I..." Misha stopped

What should she answer? She helped Piya but never meet Abhay or talked with him. She doesn't know anything about him. What should she answer Arav?

Misha gulped and looked at Arav who raised his eyebrow challenging her.

"I trust, Piya. I know her. She won't choose a wrong person." Misha said looking at him with confident

"Oh yes... Piya choice..." Arav said sarcastically

"Instead of stopping her you should follow Abhay and confirm whether your doing is right or not." Misha said frustrated at his remarks

"So that he trap Piya completely?" Arav said

"Then what will you do, Arav? You will hurt Piya and what if you find out Abhay wasn't really at fault." Misha replied back standing in front of him

"I'll... See it" Arav stuttered

"Just try not to hurt, Piya. She fall for traps when she is hurt." Misha said with concern reminding him if accident scene

Arav nodded at her with a smile. It wasn't bad to talk out feelings. It feel lighter and you get to see the picture from different angle too.

~*~

Mahira looked at Armaan as he held her hand and looked at her. They were standing in parking lot of their college.

"I am sorry, Mahi. I need to go office today." Armaan said looking at her

Mahira smiled at him. He was apologising just because he wasn't about to spend time with her.

"Armaan, it doesn't matter if we are spending time or not. Am happy because you are with me" Mahira said placing her other hand on his

"Why don't you join my office we'll be together then..." Armaan said with amused smile

"What? C'mon Armaan am not multi talented like you huh. Besides I don't even know the B business." Mahira replied back with chuckle

"So what I'll teach you." Armaan winked

"No thanks..." Mahira said

"As you wish..." Armaan said in slumping his shoulder in defeat

Mahira smiled brightly. He smiled back. They hug each other and parted ways for their respective place. One for her home and the other for his business.

~*~

His steps halted as his gaze linger on the man sitting in hall. He fisted his hand. The anger surge through his veins.

He started to go for his room when he heated the voice that he never wished to hear.

"Arav..."

He clenched his first trying to get a hold on himself. He had thought he need time to accept him but maybe his heart wasn't in his control.

"Arav... My son..." Arnav came in front of him

"How do you know am Arav? I don't think anyone told you here..." Arav asked narrowing his eyes

Arav saw the shock in Arnav eyes. He didn't know whether it was due to his hostile tone or his questions. Nevertheless he don't care. 

He felt his mother connecting to him pleading him not to hurt Arnav for now. He tried to get a hold on himself but he wasn't about to.

"A father can always identify his son, Arav." Arnav said coming forward to touch him

Arav stepped back in reflex. No matter what he wants or what his mother say his heart wasn't ready to accept this man. He didn't even want him to touch him.

"I have only two father. Asad dad and Rishab dad no one else..." Arav gritted

"Arav..." Khushi cried unable to stand the coldness between him and his father

Arav closed his eyes hearing his mother fearful shriek. He might never accept her husband even for her happiness.

"Khushi... Arav..." Arnav looked at the two confusion like asking from where these emotions were coming

"What's my fault, Arav?" His voice sounded hurt but it didn't effect Arav instead he felt annoyed

"What's happening here guys?"

The heated atmosphere in the hall of Azaad mansion was stirred by the cool voice of Mahira Azaad.

"Mahira..." Madhu sighed at least now there would be shift of emotions

Mahira looked around and her eyes fall on the person they always saw in pictures. She smiled softly and walked inside the hall.

"How are you, uncle?" Mahira looked at Arnav who smiled at her, she didn't want to call him father like they were all associated together thinking he might feel awkward since he don't know about their habit of childhood

"I'm fine... Mahira right?" Arnav smiled at the pretty girl just like Zoya

Mahira nodded at him.

Arav rolled his eyes and walked away in lightening speed before anyone could stop him.

"Arav?" Arnav said slowly and looked at everyone for answer

They hung their head. What should they do?

"Mahi... You didn't bring Armaan with you?" Zoya said tried to lighten the atmosphere

"No he went to office. There was an urgent work since he was missing office from some days..." Mahira informed

"Work comes first. When we didn't attend office from sometime. I hope staff must've managed." Asad said thinking about their trusted employee 

"wonder there wasn't any meeting?" Rishab said narrowing his eye

"There was. Arshad managed it" Zoya replied

Mahira decided to meet Arav as her parents talk about business. She quickly stepped the stairs when she heard Piya chirpy voice echoing in the hall.

"Oh madam was again on her friendship date" Mahira thought

"God help them..." Mahira prayed shaking her head thinking about Piya chirpness and Arav stubbornness

She smiled at Piya who was busy admiring the new entry in their family. She left for Arav room quickly.

~*~

Arav was sitting on bed. His eyes were red. Flashes of past and present haunting him.

His mother tears... Her sleepless nights as she stood watching the dark sky in cold nights... Her hollow gaze searching for someone... Her cracking voice when she used to tell him bed time stories when he was just of six years... The tears that used to fill up in her eyes when she kissed his forehead...

He didn't know the reason back then. He always watched her struggling. When she thought he was asleep and cry her heart out looking at her marriage picture, he used to watch him thinking why his mother cry so much.

For him, his father were Asad and Rishab. He used to see the envy in their friends eye whenever he talked about his father's pampering them. He was so proud to have the precious treasure that no one had. He never realized why his mother used to cry whenever he showed her gifts or toys claiming that he has best fathers in the world.

He never realized the reason behind his mother's tears yet he would wipe them feeling sad that his mother was crying. He had saw how his mother stopped crying in front of him so not to let him know.

He remembered getting hold on the picture of their marriage. His mother had told him that he was his father.

How much elated he was to know that he had third father too. He had told everyone and teased Mahira too saying soon his other father would come too. But he never did and he always asked his mother who couldn't stand it one day and left without replying to him. He was confused.

Like a child filled with curiousity, he started to act like sleeping and then watch what his mother do just to know why she cry so much. He would always follow her silently to know where she go every night only to find her in back garden either crying or talking to no one looking at sky. 

He was of eight years when on one Sunday he woke up early to see his mother missing. He didn't call for her instead decided to look for her when he saw her secret diary just beside on table. Thinking to know the reason behind her crying he had read it.

He remembered how much he had cried reading his mother words written on diary. Her every struggle and her each pain. He had read how his father left his mother hand with a smile just to leave her.

He started to hate his father from that very time. His mother tried to make him realize his father had reason when she came to know about his hatred but he couldn't believe because whenever he asked for the reason she had nothing to tell.

How would he have believe her then?

She had no answer to explain him and he had no reason to believe her. That day had broke him completely and then how could he forget that incident that made him realize his father was actually planning something against them... The incident that made him cold as ice for everyone other than their family...

That day when he...

"Arav..."

He jerked out of painful past. He was shocked that he actually was thinking about all those painful moments and that one... That i...

Arav stopped his thoughts. He gulped getting a grip on himself as he fisted his hand.

He looked at his sister standing at door looking at him. He stood up and walked towards her.

"What happen, Mahira?" Arav asked slowly

"Arav..." Mahira bit her lower lip, she came to talk about their plan but the anger she witnessed mixed with pain wasn't allowing her to talk to him right now

"Why are you worried, Mahi?" Arav asked forgetting whatever happen, just a worry on his family face and he'll forget himself

"I'm fine." Mahira smiled at him

"I wanted to ask you about our plan..." Mahira said

Arav was surprised as he had completely forgot about that matter. He looked at Mahira. 

Arav gestured her to come inside.

"Have you put that shield around Piya?" Mahira asked as she sat on chair

"Piya... Why?" Arav asked confused

"Have you forgot about the spies around us?" Mahira asked surprised at his behaviors, he never forgot crucial information

"Oh... Yeah... Yeah I remember..." Arav nodded 

Mahira sighed.

"But there's no need to use it on Piya" Arav said standing up, he was back to his self

"What? But why?" Mahira stood up too

"No one is following her so we shouldn't worry about her. Her carefree nature gave her the safety." Arav said with light smile

"How do you know?" Mahira asked narrowing her eyes

"She told me herself." Arav looked at Mahira

"When? And how does she know?" Mahira asked

"Our little girl did her homework. She was studying about magic behind our back so she knows more than we can even imagine"Arav informed with smile

"Oh..." Mahira smiled

"So you shouldn't worry about her then..." Mahira said remembering Misha and his short conversation in college

"No Mahira... She is still my little girl. A kiddo. She was right there because she wanted to protect herself but now she is protecting someone else on the cost of her own heart and I will never let her do that" Arav said with determination

"Just make sure its not you who break her heart..." Mahira said fidgeting

Arav didn't reply. But Mahira knew he won't hurt her willingly untill or unless he had to do it unwillingly seeing a grave danger.

~*~

It was a new morning filled with new revelations. College has started with usual hustle.

Everything was normal until strange whispers spread all around.

Abhay was walking out of his locker room when he was surprised on being stopped by a few people. He looked at the student standing beside them and then towards officers.

"He is the one..." Student said looking at officers

"What's the matter officer?" Abhay asked looking at the officers while eyeing the student who walked out after police signed him to

"Mr Abhay Raichand, do you know Miss Ananya Kapoor?" Officer asked

"No..." Abhay shook his head in confusion

"You are lying." Officer said sternly

Abhay blinked at them. He didn't know what to say.

"You have to come with us to police station." Officer ordered to him

"Me? Why?" Abhay was shocked

"We know you belong to high profile family, Mr Raichand, but law is law so don't force us to be strict with you." Officer said

"But inspector at least tell me the reason." Abhay asked

"Miss Ananya Kapoor is missing from yesterday and you are the one who was last seen with her..." Inspector told

"What but I don't even know the girl... Who said this to you?" Abhay asked with wide eyes

"He's lying inspector..."

The voice startled Abhay. He was shocked at first but soon became nervous and worried.

No this isn't possible, he thought.

I was going to update yesterday but my internet betrated me. Anyway the update is here now and I'll look forward to your views.

Oh yes there might be mistake as I couldn't proof read. Not feeling good.

Love,
Asshi.

Edited by Asshi... - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This seems interesting! Bookmarking this thread. Will start to read this from first.😉