Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MsChanadlerBong

This seems interesting! Bookmarking this thread. Will start to read this from first.😉

Thank you dear. 
I'll look forward to your views after you'll complete reading it.😊

Asshi... thumbnail
Thanks...
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear
Thanks for pm
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update dear
Thanks for pm

Thank you
Am glad you liked it
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

phew finally read both parts dear

and the updates are so awesome as always

this armaan is totally behind abhay

how he blamed abhay for that disgusting T behaviour

and provoked arav against abhiya freindship

arav beleived what he saw and asked piya to be awy from him

but he is her love how can she stay away

but piya refused to leave abhay

I like about her the most is she always stands on her desicion and dont bother to give up on anyones saying

and arnav got concious ness and he lost his magic

he wanted meet aarav but aarav was hating him soo much that he dont even want to see his father 

and misha tried to explain arav about piya love towards abhay but arav had not listened her

abhay was amused to see the pranster in piya when she said about her prank on T 

and this armaan has planned something for abhay

and I am sure the voice which startled Abhay must be of Armaan's only

waitng for next one

cont soon

thanks for pm

bye take care

Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana1819786

phew finally read both parts dear

and the updates are so awesome as always

this armaan is totally behind abhay

how he blamed abhay for that disgusting T behaviour

and provoked arav against abhiya freindship

arav beleived what he saw and asked piya to be awy from him

but he is her love how can she stay away

but piya refused to leave abhay

I like about her the most is she always stands on her desicion and dont bother to give up on anyones saying

and arnav got concious ness and he lost his magic

he wanted meet aarav but aarav was hating him soo much that he dont even want to see his father 

and misha tried to explain arav about piya love towards abhay but arav had not listened her

abhay was amused to see the pranster in piya when she said about her prank on T 

and this armaan has planned something for abhay

and I am sure the voice which startled Abhay must be of Armaan's only

waitng for next one

cont soon

thanks for pm

bye take care

Thanks dear
Am glad you liked it. Was looking forward to your views.

You have to wait and watch for next twists and turns
Asshi... thumbnail
Thanks dear
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope Azaad children accept Arnav.. he had been through a hell hope they don't make his coming back also a hell with their attitudes.. superb update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

Hope Azaad children accept Arnav.. he had been through a hell hope they don't make his coming back also a hell with their attitudes.. superb update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š

Hmm but haven't the two accepted him already?
Thanks dear
Edited by Asshi... - 6 years ago
Asshi... thumbnail
Chapter 24 - Case of Missing

Abhay looked at him as he stood beside him looking at inspector without caring for him. It hurt him but he looked away.

"I saw him with that girl yesterday."

Abhay looked at his brother with shock as he spoke against him. He couldn't believe he was doing this against him.

"I think you should show him the picture maybe he remembers something." Armaan said passing a smile to Abhay

Inspector nodded. He pulled out the picture and showed to Abhay.

"Am sure now you know about whom we are talking, Mr Raichand" Inspector said sarcastically clearly pissed off from high profile people's attitude

Abhay gasped looking at the picture. He recalled colliding with her yesterday. He remembered she seemed nervous. Was she in danger? Or was she forced for something?

"I just collide her by mistake. I don't know her, officer." Abhay said

Inspector eyed him suspiciously but decided to investigate the matter more. If Abhay was right then he would be in mess due to the higher contacts of Raichands.

"Really? Who smiles at each other on the 'by mistake hitting each other meeting' ?" Armaan said mocking

"Smile..." Abhay looked at Armaan surprised, his brother knew more than he remember, was it because he...

"I apologised to her and in response she smiled that's casual, officer" Abhay said to Inspector with anger as he eyed Armaan

"What's happening here?" Piya came at the scene looking at the inspector with surprise and Armaan with suspicion as she saw the troubled expression of Abhay and Armaan was the only problem for Abhay

Armaan looked at at Arav and Mahira and then turned to Abhay. He was looking at Piya with shock. He wonder what was his brother thinking of whole scene. Nevertheless he enjoyed watching the whole scene unfolding.

Piya stood beside Abhay and looked at him for answer but he remained silent not knowing what to say.

Arav and Mahira stood behind observing the situation.

Piya on not getting the reply from her friend but lot of answers from his speaking eyes she decided to take the matter in her hands as she had realized her love was trapped. Though the question circled in her mind why was he behaving helpless when he wasn't one. Besides one can fight when they are right...

"What's the matter officer?" Piya asked in no nonsense tone to Inspector who clenched his fist annoyed on being questioned when he was the inspector but he oblige knowing well about the Azaad who were labeled as owners of Dehradoon

"Miss Azaad, A girl, Ananya Kapoor is missing from yesterday morning. The last time everyone has seen her was with Mr Raichand even he accepted to meet her" Inspector told in one go

Piya turned to Abhay gesturing him to explain.

"I just collide her. Her books fell so I pick them for her. I apologized because I wasn't paying attention and she smiled in response and left. We never meet before or after. In fact I came in canteen to meet you remember?" Abhay explained looking at Piya with a hope that she'll believe him because he was feeling that only she could help him and no one else not even his parents sources

"So inspector you heared it right? I'll like to add that when Abhay talked to me in canteen even Mr Armaan Malik was very much present there" Piya said the last words eyeing Armaan with anger

"That was for a few seconds, Piya. He left in a minute saying he has important work..." Armaan pointed out

Piya opened her mouth to retort back when inspector said.

"Look madam we need to investigate Mr Raichand. He's not telling the whole story. We can't stand here and talk its better he come to police station with us. If you want you can accompany" Inspector said clearly frustrated by the brats acting as the detective when he was the inspector

"No. Abhay will not step in police station." Piya said angrily

"Piya.." Arav tried to stop her but she ignored him

"Inspector you can't take anyone to police station just on the basis of assumption. I can tell you the whole truth standing right here. After Abhay left I went to him and later we both went for coffee you can ask everyone in college I'm sure the people who testify against Abhay will agree to this point too and... You can question coffee shop owner too they'll like to tell you Abhay was very much present there with me" Piya said looking directly in officers eyes

"I don't think he can do anything with some girl just in a few minutes given alone." Piya said folding her arms over her shoulder

"Fine. We'll do more investigations but Mr Raichand you are not allowed to leave the city until our investigation is completed." Inspector said

"He won't..." Piya said with confident

Inspector looked at her with narrowed eyes but walked away playing safe.

"Piya that wasn't really wise to talk to inspector in that tone for..." Arav words were cut off by Piya

"I said what was truth..." Piya said looking at Abhay

"I trust you Abhay and I'll prove it to everyone.." Piya said to Abhay holding his hand

Abhay watched her with twisted feelings in his heart. It was the first time he was seeing trust in someone's eyes for him. He had been mistrusted all his life and when Piya took his side he could feel the feelings deep inside him stirring by the feel of warmth of love.

But was he really liable of her trust?

He looked down ashamed of himself.

Piya turned to her siblings.

"Mahi... Come with me" she held Mahira hand and pulled her along

Arav watched Piya going. He looked at Abhay with distrust but walked away silently.

Abhay watched the Azaad going with silence. When he saw they all were far from him he turned to his brother.

"What was it Armaan? Why did you do it?" Abhay asked

Armaan looked at him amused. He smiled breathing fresh air.

"For my entertainment..." Armaan smirked

"Where's the girl?" Abhay asked straightly

Armaan chuckled hearing him. He moved around him annoying him.

"You will never change no?" Armaan asked looking at him as he stood beside him with his back

"I don't have to plan something against an amateur like you... Everything is happening on its own... Fate is on my side, Abhay. Get ready to lose everything..." Armaan said hear his ears and left quickly

Abhay watched him going with a sigh. Their war... Will it ever end? He was doing so much to prove his brother good but his brother was hell bent on proving him wrong... Why everything have to go wrong...

~*~

Piya keep on mumbling as she pulled Mahira along.

"Piya will you tell me what's the matter?" Mahira asked rolling her eyes

"No one said you anything regarding Armaan but everyone is against Abhay. I don't know what's everyone problem can't they see the truth in his eyes?" Piya huffed angrily

"Even your fiance... I'll kill him some day. Don't know what's his problem with Abhay..." Piya said again while walking

"Piya..." Mahira tried to say something but Piya was frustrated to hear anything

"I think Arav is trusting you guys because you are engaged. I should get engage to Abhay too then Arav will believe Abhay that will be awesome..." Piya said with a spark in her eyes ignoring Mahi opened mouth

"But that idiot isn't even ready to become my boyfriend how will he agree to become my fiance" Piya said pissed 

Her train of thoughts came to rest as she realized Mahira had freed her hand from her grip. She looked at her confused.

"Will you stop talking drama queen and tell me where are we going?" Mahira asked frustrated

"Ice queen..." Piya mumbled

"We are going to our locker room to prove Abhay is not at fault and if you will be with me then Arav will believe you so now let's go" Piya said walking ahead

Mahira sighed and followed her. Without knowing the whole plan she decided to just go on.

Piya and Mahira entered the girls locker room. Mahira looked at Piya waiting to know what she was planning. Piya simply looked around and walked towards between the lockers.

"Use element of air and tell me which one is Ananya kapoor locker..." Piya looked at Mahira and said

"But what will you do by knowing her locker? Its not like she left a letter in her locker..." Mahira said rolling her eyes

"Idiot do as I am saying you don't need to use your tiny brain I have of my own..." Piya said in annoy tone with attitude

Mahira looked at her open mouth. She couldn't believe her ears. Piya had been always clumsy kid who was mature from mind but her tone always made you believe that she was kid. Now seeing the sudden change in her tone shocked Mahira. She opened her mouth to say something but shut up.

"Fine..." She mumbled not wanting to annoy her little sister

Piya didn't reply instead pat her foot on floor impatiently. She wanted to finish the matter as soon as possible.

Mahira eyes were closed and her lips were moving without any word betting heard. She remained like that for a few minutes. She opened her eyes and looked at Piya.

"Locker number 95" Mahira looked at Piya

Piya quickly turned around searching for the locker number. She rushed to the other side and finally found the locker she was searching.

"Its locked!" Mahira said

"I wasn't expecting it to be open either.." Piya replied carefully observing the locker

Mahira didn't reply instead quitely watched her little sister allowing her to whatever she wanted to.

She watched as Piya pulled out the pin from her curls and looked at it. She understood what was going in her mind and was conscious soon.

"Piya no..." Mahira said sternly

Piya just looked at Mahira and smirked. She pushed the pin in locker hole.

"Piya, the girl is missing if you'll do such things police will doubt you too." Mahira said in effort to make her sister understand

"I'll bring them their missing victim..." Piya said smiling widely as locker opened up

"Oh see there's nothing in her locker... Are you getting what it means?" Piya said folding her arms over her shoulder and looking at Mahira with locker wide opened in front of them

Mahira watched with wide eyes. She looked at Piya.

"But..." Mahira tried to argue

"No buts Mahi... I have shown you what was needed now I'm going to get hold of the girl and finish this once and ..." Piya said with a grin and rushed out

Piya sat in her car and removing it's hood looked up at sky. She gazed for a minute and quickly drove off.

~*~

Abhay sat in a corner thinking deeply. The past... Armaan anger... His father words... The darkness surrounding him and Piya support as a ray light in his dead life...

For him everything changed that night. That night wasn't killer just for his brother but for him too. He know how dead his brother become after that night but so did he. His brother forget every emotions after that night and he forget his smile... He might blame him for not supporting him for a better life or whatsoever but he don't know what he lost that night... They both just didn't separate that night but lost their life with the death of their loved ones... They might be living but they are no more alive... The happiness and the emotions, the essence of their life, was brutally killed.

After years, Piya brought back happiness in his life. He really do feel happy with her. The support that he lost... Support that he wished to have... Piya gave him reviving the emotions in him... He wasn't wrong when he said she was life giver because she...

His thoughts broke by the ringtone of his phone. He lazily pulled it out from his pocket and looked at the caller ID. It was Piya... They yesterday exchanged their numbers on Piya insistence...

He swiped to receive and placed his phone on his ear.

"Abhay reach the Dehradoon police station right now..." He heared her hurry voice

"Piya what..." Abhay tried to ask the matter but Piya cut him off

"Abhay... Just trust me..." 

Abhay couldn't say anymore. He just said 'okay' with that line went dead and he quickly rushed out of college. 

Abhay entered the police station and looked at the scene in front of him with shock.

Piya, on seeing him, stepped towards him but stopped and turned her head to side confusing Abhay off her behavior.

"Inspector, Abhay is here..." Piya strong voice reached Abhay ears

Abhay looked around confusedly.

Inspector walked to Abhay.

"Mr Raichand, we are sorry to trouble you. It wasn't your fault but please understand its a police duty to suspect people..." Inspector said with forced smile

Abhay looked at him silently. He couldn't believe a police man was apologising him. No one ever did...

"I am sorry too... Because of me all of this happen..."

Abhay looked up to see the missing girl, Ananya with a boy standing by him.

"She left on her own to get married to her boyfriend because her boyfriend was forcing her..." Piya explained coming in front of Abhay

"I'm sorry, Ananya..." The boy said to girl ashamed of his act

"Let's go now, Abhay. They'll sort it out themselves..." Piya held Abhay hand and smiled

Abhay looked at her and smile. He understood, all of it was done by Piya. She found the two and perhaps asked inspector to apologise to him too.

As they came out of police station, Piya started to chirp her adventure.

"It wasn't Ananya fault. She love her boyfriend but her boyfriend was too eager to marry her that he wasn't ready to wait till her study completes... They were living in a ruin in between the forest. All is well now though... Hey boyfriend understood his mistake. He realized Ananya wants to get married in her family presence and can't live like this so he promised to get married when she'll complete her study and her family will agree..." Piya smiled as she completed the story in one go

"But how did you find her?" Abhay asked opening the door of his car for her

Piya pushed the door close and looked at his confused face. She gesture behind him and he turned to see her car too standing.

"So..." Abhay asked with light smile questioning 'now what?'

Piya held his arm and started to drag him towards Forest path.

"So we'll go by long romantic walk and our car will be taken home by servants..." Piya said happily

"But..." Abhay started to say as he looked around the forest with a fear

"But but and Everytime but... Will you stop using that word?" Piya rolled her eyes

"When I'm with you na then don't worry too much..." Piya said with proud

"Sure..  I got that now... There's no use to even say anything no?" Abhay said with a light smile

"Exactly!" Piya squealed happily "finally, someone accepted it." 

"Piya..." Abhay started to say but again was royally cut off by Piya

"Sshhh..." Piya said leaving his arm looking around

Abhay looked at her confused. He looked around to see or hear that was gaining her attention but meet with loneliness of forest filled with silence. He looked back at her.

"Wh..." Abhay tried to speak

"Shhh" Piya said moving forward

Abhay smiled shaking his head. He thought she just heared some wind or something.

"There's nothing around..." Abhay said moving behind her

"Abhay silence..." Piya said slowly

"Where are you even going?" Abhay asked again

"Abhay..." Piya glared

Abhay liked her reaction. She was looking pretty when irritated.

Abhay whistled walking behind her. He was looking around but his eyes fixed on her. 

"Abhay be quiet" Piya said stopping and looking at him with her hands on her waist

Abhay suppressed his smile.

"Tell me then where are you going?" Abhay replied back

Piya glared and started to walk forward.

"Piya its Forest..." Abhay said

Piya didn't reply instead keep on walking.

"You won't talk now?" Abhay asked

"One minute, Abhay..." Piya said sighing, for the first time someone irked her but she liked it

"Fine..." Abhay said placing his hands in pocket, he trailed behind her lazily.

Piya stopped and smiled brightly. She was looking at a tree. 

Abhay observed silently as Piya walked close the tree. She extended her hand and a unique colored bird came flying towards her and settled on her palm. His eyes widened seeing the small bird a unique art of nature. He stumbled backwards.

Piya turned to Abhay with birds in her palm singing a beautiful melody.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Piya said softly looking at Abhay showing the bird

"The purest bird of all kind... Hear it..." Piya said with spark in her eyes

Abhay looked at the bird and then towards Piya. He opened his mouth to say something when birds flew away.

"Oh... Looks like it got afraid..." Piya sighed "but don't worry it will soon become your friend too" Piya passed a bright smile to cheer him, sure thought he might get upset on realizing that the bird was afraid of him

"Piya.. that bird... Its voice was too low to hear... How did you..." Abhay stuttered

"How did I found it? Right?" Piya asked raising her eyebrow

Abhay forced a smile.

"You won't believe me if I'll tell you..." Piya said

Piya opened her mouth to tell him the secret but stopped. She was afraid.

"That bird is too pure for a vampire so vampy can't hear it..." Piya giggled

"Vampires have enhanced hearing skills..." Abhay rolled her eyes "and stop calling me vampire it's so sick..." Abhay added

"But you are my vampy..." Piya pulled his cheek

"Piya.. you didn't reply..." Abhay asked observing her

"I read about that bird... It's impossible to locate it due to its feeble voice and small size" Abhay said finally

"So you know..." Piya bit her lower lip

What was she even thinking? Suddenly it hit her. Why was she hiding her truth from him when she love her. He must accept him for what she was. It's not like she would be able to hide from him but then don't know why she felt a strange hesitation...

Leaving all her insecurities, Piya braced herself to tell him the truth.

"Abhay... That bird can be found only by strong powers..." Piya looked at him " I have those powers... In fact my all family have... We have white powers... We are the saviors of world... To find Ananya and the bird I use my powers only..." Piya told finally

She looked at him for reaction. She could see shock. But what broke her was the fear in his eyes... Was he afraid of her?

"Abhay..." Piya stepped forward to touch him

Abhay stepped back subconsciously. He wasn't paying attention to anyone or anything. But Piya thought he was disgusted of her.

"Abhay..." She whispered broken

Abhay looked at her slowly.

"Piya.." Abhay gulped

"Don't be afraid of me.. we don't harm anyone... We have the white power that's why bird wasn't effected by me..." Piya explained helplessly

Abhay shook his head. He wanted to say something.

"Piya... Suppose... Suppose I have a brother who wants to hurt your family then..." Abhay stopped closing his eyes

"Don't worry... Abhay... We have white power and it can overshadow dark forces. No one can hurt us be it human or you, a vampire..." Piya returned to herself chuckling

Abhay forced a smile.

"But do you really have a brother?" Piya asked narrowing her eyes

Abhay opened his mouth to deny but couldn't lie.

"What do you think?" Abhay asked with a smile

"Obviously no! Everyone would've known then, no?" Piya said shrugging

Abhay just smiled faintly.

"We should leave now..." Abhay said

Piya noticed the change in his behavior. She was upset that he hate him now. She concealed the hurt and followed Abhay in the journey through forest.

Precap - 
Abhay watched his brother going with pain. He was too far from him... He turned around with jerk hearing the cracking of leaves... There was someone...

Piya cried leaning on her door. How could his brother do it to her?

Arav looked at his father. His mother was tending his wounds but he was observing him.

Umm late I know... Updates will be little late now but not more than week hopefully. Besides am not really feeling well.

Oh yes a big news for all of you. Am winding up the story so to finish it before I get busy in my papers from next month. Am writing just the main points so there's not much of AsYa RkBala but yes there will be of Arnav and Khushi little bits until a full show. Less than ten updates remaining so gear up yourself for real twists and turns. 😉

I can promise that you will really enjoy and love coming parts with some painful twists too. ðŸ˜­

Thank you,
Love
Asshi.

😭
Edited by Asshi... - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS