SidNi Lost in the Jungle

Nivi_fanclub thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
SidNi Lost in the Jungle So Lots of my friends loved my SidNi SR&Honeymoon Epilogue So I decided to write a Another SidNi Romantic Scene in the Jungle.

Intro
Siddharth&Roshni were going to a business party, on the way there their Car gets a puncture.

Siddharth gets out from the car and sees its a puncture and tries to call Bunty but he couldn't because there was no network.Roshni gets out of the car and ask Siddharth kya hua.Siddharh says Gari ka puncture ho gaye in angry tone.Sid Just relax said Roshni.Hamen lipht kee intaazar karana chaahie says Roshni.Siddharth Says teek hai,
Hour passed but there was no one on the isolated road.Then It started raining and Roshni was playing in the rain Siddharth said baarish mein mat khelen, tum geela ho jaenge aur beemaar pad jaenge felt dizzy and fall but Siddharth catched her and lifted her in his arms now trying to find a place for them.

They found a place and he placed Roshni on the bed.After he tried to wake up Roshni...few minutes later She woke up and yelled ham yahaan kya kar rahe hai. Siddharth said pehli baat hamaari ghari punctured ho gayi aur usake baad tum baarish mein khelen lagi aur behosh ho gaee.
Roshni started sneezing...then Siddharth started sneezing too.They needed to get new clothes because their clothes were soaking wet. Siddharth found clothes for them,he said to Roshni in kapade le lo aur unhen pahana lo.Roshni said aacha teek hai, She found a blanket hanging and she decided to separate so she could change without Siddharth seeing her.Siddharth said tum ne yai parde ko kyon rakha? Roshni said hum donon ko kapade badalane hai .Is parda kee zaroorat nahin hai ki ham pati aur patni hain. Roshni said nahi mujhe zaroorat hai.Accha teek hai meri pagal biwi. They both went on their sides, both of them changed but after Roshni's dress zipper couldn't zip and Siddharth noticed it so he went behind her and hugged her and sensuously touched her back and getting to the zipper and he zips it.
Then just goons come in and say
vah bahut sundar hai,tum is bevahchooph ki saath kyun ho hamare saath ayjo bahut maza ayega.From that Siddharth got angry and tum log ladakiyon ki Ishzaad nahi kar saketi ho...yeh meri biwi hai.Then they started fighting with Siddharth they went out in the rain and after one of the goons hitted him on the his head,the goons left.Roshni camed Siddharth tum teek ho.then she took her sarees fabric and ripped it and putted
on his wound. Siddharth was shirt was wet and there was no other to wear so he was shirtles.After Roshni said you can sleep on the bed I will sleep on the floor.
Siddharth kyun hum pati patni hai na.Roshni said only of can sleep.Then Siddharth got a Idea so when Roshni was drying her hair Siddharth camed behind and putted his hands around her waist.Roshni started blushing and said tum kya kari ho.Mein to apni patni ki saath Romance karaya ho.Then Sawan Aaya Hai starts Playing...
Siddharth was touching Roshni soft wet hair..he could smell the fragrance of it.then he started kissing her neck&shoulder. Roshni was blushing then she turned around and hugged Siddharth tight that even god couldn't separate them.Roshni kissed his cheek,that brought a smile on his face
Then he kneeled down and kissed her belly.Roshni could feel that touch of it..she ran away then Siddharth grabbed her closer even Roshni came closer to him there was no space for air to pass through them. And after put his hands on her back and untied Roshni's dori...they fell on the bed...hope you know what happened.Edited by Nivi_fanclub - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaya12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So romantic😳seems its romantic season now all ff are full of sidni romance 😳😆 N those goons how dare they call sid bavekhooop 😡😡 roshni bandaging sid that part was really cute 😳 I always love those type of scenes 😳😊 want more updates 😉😃
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Wow dats so fantastic n romantic update
Well written
Nivi_fanclub thumbnail

Thank you!!! Means alott
Nivi_fanclub thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaya12

So romantic😳seems its romantic season now all ff are full of sidni romance😳😆N those goons how dare they call sid bavekhooop😡😡roshni bandaging sid that part was really cute😳I always love those type of scenes😳😊want more updates😉😃

Omggg Happy thattt people liked my ff
Wanna be friends??
Nivi_fanclub thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnalokam

Wow dats so fantastic n romantic update
Well written

Omggg Appuu thankss alott I am relieved that you loved it because you were one of my friend that I wrote this ff for!!
Shalu7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivi_fanclub

Wanna be friends??

even I Edited by Shalu7 - 7 years ago
anaya12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nivi_fanclub

Wanna be friends??