Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
A very nice post :) Refreshing to see something that's written without venom in this forum ðŸ˜†

It was really a pleasure watching both Sanaya and Mohit grow as performers throughout the competition. They've had a great journey as individuals...both showing a lot of spirit and sincere willingness to learn.

And of course congrats to Faisal. No doubt he is a deserving winner and no one should take away his glory. But I fail to understand why people can't appreciate both the winner and runner ups. Why do we have to draw a line and stand on either side?!!
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Jane..

It should have all non-dancers or at least those that are no professionals (like Mouni, Rithvik, Sushant etc are trained but not professionals). We have DID for dancers.

They did. Not specifically non-dancers but they did say celebs from different fields and backgrounds trying their hand at dancing. I'm talking about Sony's JDJ. Colors has always taken dancers but people who are peeved about that are rightfully so. No need to attack them every season.

Faisal is similar to them (mouni and rithvik), he's trained but not professional
Lauren and Scarlett were professional

It's a thin line when you have a celebrity who is also a dancer, hard to keep it equal.
shakethebiscuit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i enjoyed the series just like others..at time less at times more..at times giving a miss not really missing it.

i wish they would introduce indian classical dances too, too much western it looks repetitive
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..Bohemian..

A very nice post :) Refreshing to see something that's written without venom in this forum ðŸ˜†

It was really a pleasure watching both Sanaya and Mohit grow as performers throughout the competition. They've had a great journey as individuals...both showing a lot of spirit and sincere willingness to learn.

And of course congrats to Faisal. No doubt he is a deserving winner and no one should take away his glory. But I fail to understand why people can't appreciate both the winner and runner ups. Why do we have to draw a line and stand on either side?!!

I appreciate everyone. This is not about Faisal being the winner at all. I drew this line for Isha, Lauren and Shakti as well and will continue to for similar celebs coming in future.

Originally posted by: Cortana

Faisal is similar to them (mouni and rithvik), he's trained but not professional
Lauren and Scarlett were professional

It's a thin line when you have a celebrity who is also a dancer, hard to keep it equal.

Err..he is the winner of DID Lil Masters. Maybe too young to begin a career or get as much accomplishment as the other two you mentioned did but I definitely wouldn't equate him to Mouni, Rithvik, etc. But if it works for you that way then it's up to you of course.

Originally posted by: shakethebiscuit

i enjoyed the series just like others..at time less at times more..at times giving a miss not really missing it.

i wish they would introduce indian classical dances too, too much western it looks repetitive 

That I agree with! I don't know much about Indian classical but I love watching it so it would be really nice to see more of that!