Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I also think there are two timelines. One is when they meet for the first time and another after the separation.

I guess they meet, Bilal falls for her, she is going to marry Amaar and Bilal leaves and then a mini leap happens. After leap is when Bilal and Sadaf marry for whatever reasons maybe coz of the brother who needs treatment...she is falling for Bilal but is yet to confess and that's when Amaar who left Sadaf for Daniyal makes a comeback in Sadaf's life....Bilal who thought Sadaf was moving on after their marriage might feel that she still loves Amaar as she is worried for him when he is lying on the floor. Something like that...in the hotel scene when Sadaf is with Amaar, it seems they are meeting after a while & she is wearing rich clothes indicating that she could engaged/married to Bilal.

Again, just a mere speculation.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anshvi

I guess they meet, Bilal falls for her, she is going to marry Amaar and Bilal leaves and then a mini leap happens. After leap is when Bilal and Sadaf marry for whatever reasons maybe coz of the brother who needs treatment...she is falling for Bilal but is yet to confess and that's when Amaar who left Sadaf for Daniyal makes a comeback in Sadaf's life....Bilal who thought Sadaf was moving on after their marriage might feel that she still loves Amaar as she is worried for him when he is lying on the floor. Something like that...in the hotel scene when Sadaf is with Amaar, it seems they are meeting after a while & she is wearing rich clothes indicating that she could engaged/married to Bilal.

Again, just a mere speculation.

Also during the leap Humsha might stay with Bilal and get obsessed with him while Bilal will friendzone her . Then after the leap when Bilal and Sadaf will meet again and possibly marry, she will plot with Ammar to separate them .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAYXr3iNjyr/?igsh=N3E5dTJoanFzdWh1

He looks so fresh and cutesmiley42

Edited by Rashi23 - 23 days ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Behna

Please share everything you know in DM or here

smiley3 I shared everything I know here from technical team

1) no one dies in this show

2) one negative character is there either humsha or daniya

3) ammar is not negative but greedy

4) bilal and humsha are not in any relationship

5) episodes are 35 plus

6) daniya is sooo much in love with ammar and humsha is sooooooo much love with bilal

7) zaviyar has terminal illness

Only one answer they don’t want to reveal and said it’s main plot twist when we asked bilal and sadaf marries or not.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Also during the leap Humsha might stay with Bilal and get obsessed with him while Bilal will friendzone her . Then after the leap when Bilal and Sadaf will meet again and possibly marry, she will plot with Ammar to separate them .

It's possible. So, I guess Amaar might want Sadaf back and hence either fakes an injury or pins the blame on Bilal for hurting him.

Also, since Junior Kadwani is apparently playing an important role, I am assuming he becomes instrumental in the story. Hence, my assumption that coz of him, Sadaf marries Bilal.

There are so many speculations at this point tbh. No idea what the real story would be. Just hoping that it wouldn't have any extra marital affair angles coz in that case I might not be able to enjoy the show.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

smiley3 I shared everything I know here from technical team

1) no one dies in this show

2) one negative character is there either humsha or daniya

3) ammar is not negative but greedy

4) bilal and humsha are not in any relationship

5) episodes are 35 plus

6) daniya is sooo much in love with ammar and humsha is sooooooo much love with bilal

7) zaviyar has terminal illness

Only one answer they don’t want to reveal and said it’s main plot twist when we asked bilal and sadaf marries or not.

Oh wow Nutella, you got connections! Thanks for sharing
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

With this newly found info from Nutella, I’m going to predict that Humsha is negative. I think Daniya will just be psycho but Humsha gives me more mastermind vibes. I feel like she pushes Ammar into things,

The terminal illness of the brother is too depressing 😔

Also hoping this contact isn’t misleading us. Marie baji promised us a hug in Tere Bin which we never got.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

With this newly found info from Nutella, I’m going to predict that Humsha is negative. I think Daniya will just be psycho but Humsha gives me more mastermind vibes. I feel like she pushes Ammar into things,

The terminal illness of the brother is too depressing 😔

They should have taken a better actor then cos he was horrible in the trailer . Maya’s acting is already bad enough and now we have to see this dude too. I know I am going to watch only the Bilal scenes and skip all the rest smiley36

https://x.com/aaditeaa/status/1839003299422548345?t=OEV-xYiBZN5zhm8JvgrpcQ&s=19

So many beautiful edits on themsmiley42

Edited by Rashi23 - 23 days ago