Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

yes. Looks like He is not that obsessed to get back sadaf as humsha wants bilal she is pushing things to him and instigating him in promo. Daniya also used past tense in promo when she said to ammar you used to be like me for sadaf.

I feel that's the trajectory. He ditches Sadaf for rich Daniyal only to realise that it's not easy being with her...He realizes that Sadaf was a better option, this gets further fueled by perhaps Humsha. Thus, Amaar might want to re-enter Sadaf's life

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

One more news- bilal and humsha are not in any relationship

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anshvi

I feel that's the trajectory. He ditches Sadaf for rich Daniyal only to realise that it's not easy being with her...He realizes that Sadaf was a better option, this gets further fueled by perhaps Humsha. Thus, Amaar might want to re-enter Sadaf's life

this is exactly what might have happened. He ditches sadaf for daniya money and later realise she is obsessed person with whom he can’t live so he wants to come back in sadaf life which is fueled by humsha. He doesn’t look that much obsessed like humsha or daniya he looks pissed off at humsha .
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I loved this shot. Both Wahaj and Hira's acting looked great.

FB_IMG_1727346229692.jpg

Edited by 2RsFan - 23 days ago
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

One more news- bilal and humsha are not in any relationship

Thank god smiley2

Is it only this show where fans are waiting for side characters to be the lead? Like does Maya only cry and expressionless? Is she like a flowerpot? I haven’t seen any of Maya’s previous shows. So no idea. Or it’s just Maya’s naseebsmiley37 I think we should show a little more respect to producers and directors choice and faith.

dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I loved this shot. Both Wahaj and Hira's acting looked great.

FB_IMG_1727346229692.jpg

I really dislike what humsha is wearing. Too gaudy

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

She is poor too just like Sadaf. I guess that's what happens when you suddenly get rich .

https://x.com/whatssupitsmj/status/1839062949467402467?t=FtE57jr9R7lZl7pLjLNq0w&s=19

Haha isn't it given that bilal would only talking about sadaf with her, she will be hella irritated seeing him so obsessed with sadaf and paying no attention to hersmiley37

Edited by Rashi23 - 23 days ago

Originally posted by: dennisdmenace

Me too, her entire wardrobe gives me itv vamp vibessmiley26

Screenshot_20240926-163139_X.jpg

Guys, sadaf is wearing an engagement/ wedding ring here. So that means she is definitely married to bilal.