Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

They might not show Sadaf's pov teaser because I feel her pov is what is building the intrigue & i guess they would want to keep it under wraps. Let's see

They will show her POV, she is the central character here

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

They will show her POV, she is the central character here

I think we'll get another final promo on Saturday with a release date🤞

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Yes. Bilal's scenes with alcohol are mostly alone in overseas locations maybe because alcohol is not allowed in Pakistan. Some were crying about alcohol consumption, I saw lol. People watch domestic violence, murder, assaults but alcohol is too much

out of all the things alcohol is the least problem now smiley36 lonely life does made him addicted to it but that’s where sadaf comes and changes his life. I also saw one offscreen video of musical chairs game in sadaf house where sadaf zaviyar and his friends were playing it and they all look so happy especially sadaf she was standing on chair and dancing. So she does have this bubbly character. These bubbly characters do make lonely people happy which is what bilal might have loved in her . Sadaf was also throwing bucket of water on usama in promo .
WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I think we'll get another final promo on Saturday with a release date🤞

Yes

They will release BilSad promo with release date

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

out of all the things alcohol is the least problem now smiley36 lonely life does made him addicted to it but that’s where sadaf comes and changes his life. I also saw one offscreen video of musical chairs game in sadaf house where sadaf zaviyar and his friends were playing it and they all look so happy especially sadaf she was standing on chair and dancing. So she does have this bubbly character. These bubbly characters do make lonely people happy which is what bilal might have loved in her . Sadaf was also throwing bucket of water on usama in promo .

Yes. He doesn't have anyone in his family, so it is understandable that he succumb to it, the point is to wait and see the story unfold

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

I did get the negative vibes from Amaar especially from that one clip where he is looking intently at what looked like a dead body..I feel Humsha might have grey shades as well, she would want Bilal to be with her.

Rest we will find out once the show starts.

as per my info usama is not negative it seems only greedy. Humsha daniya mein koyi negative hai which they are keeping suspense
NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Yes. He doesn't have anyone in his family, so it is understandable that he succumb to it, the point is to wait and see the story unfold

feeling so bad for bilal sadaf and zaviyar. Want to give them hugs .
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

I dont think Humsha or Amaar are evil though, I haven't gotten those evil vibes from them as of yet. They all seem like they just got their heart broken and they all looked helpless.

Not sure if they’re negative or not. The only thing that hinted towards it to me was when Humsha asked Ammar if he wanted to lose her and he yelled at her to shut up. It felt like she’s been pushing him into things. Who knows though, teasers can be misleading
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

as per my info usama is not negative it seems only greedy. Humsha daniya mein koyi negative hai which they are keeping suspense

If he is greedy and kind of ditches Sadaf for Daniyal only to regret later. Then that gives him grey shades for sure.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

If he is greedy and kind of ditches Sadaf for Daniyal only to regret later. Then that gives him grey shades for sure.

yes. Looks like He is not that obsessed to get back sadaf as humsha wants bilal she is pushing things to him and instigating him in promo. Daniya also used past tense in promo when she said to ammar you used to be like me for sadaf.