Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yup, that's what i feel too...he might offer her a deal...she will marry him in return of Bilal giving her the money for her brother's treatment....Bilal definitely will have shades...and Sadaf will misunderstand him initially, hate him for forcing her to marry him only to fall for him..eventually realizing how she married the right guy (Bilal) and was in love with the wrong person (Amaar)....at least this is what I think going by the teasers.

oh yes I also said same bilal will ask for her marriage in return for treatment( though if she doesn’t accept he would still give money for zaviyar treatment) sadaf will hate for this reason only or else I don’t think she has any other reason for her to hate him. That’s the important dialogue Wahaj told in tour. It shows sadaf realisation how her marriage is right and her love is wrong. The moment sadaf falls for bilal humsha ka game over
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

Yea that's why my brain hurts making predictions. Her character has straight face, she looked happy with both , she was dancing with one in rain and with other on the wedding.

I feel like she was genuinely happy to marry Ammar…maybe a bit confused when she sees Bilal but happy with her decision nonetheless. I think the rain scene comes after. I can’t figure out when though
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

hmmm what if he is a don?

I have said it before that Bilal might be into shady business. That's another reason Sadaf doesn't like him .

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

I feel like she was genuinely happy to marry Ammar…maybe a bit confused when she sees Bilal but happy with her decision nonetheless. I think the rain scene comes after. I can’t figure out when though

I think the rain scene is before, Wahaj has different beard. In his dukh dard and broken heart around the wedding, he has different beard.

chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I have said it before that Bilal might be into shady business. That's another reason Sadaf doesn't like him .

Same, couple of his looks give me fully grey look. Maybe he blackmailed Sadaf into marry him.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Same, couple of his looks give me fully grey look. Maybe he blackmailed Sadaf into marry him.

I hope not. He is already grey shaded with all the drinking and possible physical relationship with Humsha. Stuff like blackmailing would make it another Danish Taimoor show. I would rather want him to a power hungry corrupt businessman with lack of morals. Sadaf might change him.

Edited by 2RsFan - 23 days ago
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

I hope humsha and ammar doesn’t do any extreme thing to seperate bilsad like planning to kill. Daniya can be in team bilsad so that sadaf won’t be in ammar life or else if she also plan to kill sadaf to get Ammar then she will be negative

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yup he might put forth a condition before her which forces her to marry him. Hence she further hates him only to fall for him post marriage.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Yeah I feel like he takes advantage of the power he holds
chai_chatter thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

I hope humsha and ammar doesn’t do any extreme thing to seperate bilsad like planning to kill. Daniya can be in team bilsad so that sadaf won’t be in ammar life or else if she also plan to kill sadaf to get Ammar then she will be negative

I dont think Humsha or Amaar are evil though, I haven't gotten those evil vibes from them as of yet. They all seem like they just got their heart broken and they all looked helpless.

Edited by chai_chatter - 23 days ago