Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Oh, my soul sister, I like how similar our thought processes aresmiley27isi wajah se humara sansaar with wajju itna achha chal raha haismiley14

When this poster dropped, the first thing I wrote was that bilsad are married in the show because simply looking at them, all I get is couple vibessmiley42

Yessssss

Sadaf was facing her brother so probably she'll marry for him, Bilal was facing Sadaf and we know he loves her, HM is facing Bilal, she is after him and Usama has husband pose with the girl who cut her wrist in teaser, he'll marry her 1000007897.jpg

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

That would be terrible though if he took advantage of her desperate situation. No one besides Maya seems innocent in this though

But it is hate to love story so she has to hate him for something

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

I hope it does turn into love. You’re right though, there’s an element of hate or at least Bilal thinks she hates him.

Yessssss

Sadaf was facing her brother so probably she'll marry for him, Bilal was facing Sadaf and we know he loves her, HM is facing Bilal, she is after him and Usama has husband pose with the girl who cut her wrist in teaser, he'll marry her 1000007897.jpg

Love the way she sits on his chair, as if that's rightfully her place to be, beside her lover and future husband smiley42

I'd fcuking love it if Bilal manipulates or forcefully marries Sadaf smiley42the angst and tashan between them post marriage would serve🤌

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

That would be terrible though if he took advantage of her desperate situation. No one besides Maya seems innocent in this though

sadaf is the only character looks innocent till now. Bilal may also turn grey to marry her though I doubt this situation happens or not. Bilsad Shaadi toh hogi right because wahaj said shaadi sahi hui mohabbat galat hui thi dialogue.

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

I hope it does turn into love. You’re right though, there’s an element of hate or at least Bilal thinks she hates him.

She does

There was a dialogue in teaser 3, Sadaf says I don't hate you anymore but I don't love you so we will go from hate to love

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

Love the way she sits on his chair, as if that's rightfully her place to be, beside her lover and future husband smiley42

Very intimate

Boss Wife lol

WhimsicalMind thumbnail

Wahaj Ali

I'd fcuking love it if Bilal manipulates or forcefully marries Sadaf smiley42the angst and tashan between them post marriage would serve🤌

Sadaf's teaser is not here, we'll definitely get some tashan scenes

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Bilal and Sadaf have to be married at some point right? It doesn’t make sense otherwise.

Also what is Usama’s deal? He loved Sadaf but why is he with Amar? Or is she just a stalker? Nothing looks like the marriage with Sadaf and Usama’s character goes through from the teasers.

usama is greedy person that’s what I know. Sadaf ammar ka shaadi hogi toh story kya hai? Bilsad ka shaadi hoga that’s when humsha ammar will try to seperate them. Amar is obsessed with usama so she will try to win usama which means she may either hurt sadaf . Feeling bad for zaviyar who got illness at young age and sadaf situation.