Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

In Sitara's case,whenever anyone speaks badly with her or does wrong, she keeps saying that it doesn't bother her and she's used to it. She can handle all the abuse. Like you guys said, she's mentally strong. It's when someone cares for her and shows her love, she's not able to handle it. In her case it's actually only Salar who has shown love to her.

Even before, qasim made big claims of love and twice he dumped her. Similarly Salar also made big declaration of love and he meant it too, but then the mu regarding the deal and marrying her for ego and trying to break her. So like she said to Saba she isn't afraid of the insults, it's the fake show of love that scares her. She did fall for salar hard after that rain scene, but then the MU would have made her all the more cautious and afraid to love.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

In Sitara's case,whenever anyone speaks badly with her or does wrong, she keeps saying that it doesn't bother her and she's used to it. She can handle all the abuse. Like you guys said, she's mentally strong. It's when someone cares for her and shows her love, she's not able to handle it. In her case it's actually only Salar who has shown love to her.

Even before, qasim made big claims of love and twice he dumped her. Similarly Salar also made big declaration of love and he meant it too, but then the mu regarding the deal and marrying her for ego and trying to break her. So like she said to Saba she isn't afraid of the insults, it's the fake show of love that scares her. She did fall for salar hard after that rain scene, but then the MU would have made her all the more cautious and afraid to love.

i like how her character is written tbh ... i am going to ignore her dialogues here and there , but i like her personality ...
khamosshhh thumbnail

Sitara said right. Baap bete bahut similar hai. 😂

But it's actually sweet both of them standing up for their wives.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

i like how her character is written tbh ... i am going to ignore her dialogues here and there , but i like her personality ...

Her character has indeed been written well, with a few misses here and there. But they have shown so many facets to Sitara's personality and Laiba has done very well portraying her.

Edited by khamosshhh - 20 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Sitara said right. Baap bete bahut similar hai. 😂

But it's actually sweet both of them standing up for their wives.

lgta h biwi ka wakil banna khoon m h .. smiley37
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 19 days ago

Anyone watching ???? Dont want to give spoiler, but episode is so good. Salar ko "pink dress" yaad aa gya.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Anyone watching ???? Dont want to give spoiler, but episode is so good. Salar ko "pink dress" yaad aa gya.

that party scene was boring .... i was expecting more tamasha and more dialogues from Sitara smiley29

salar sitara scene was also plain... i was expecting 'tinka tinka tinka jode jaaye ' instead all we got was tensed music .... i mean thoda touchy expressions hi dikha dete salar ke ..smiley39

only good part was that flashback of pink dress ..

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 19 days ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Today there is unexpected surprise ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Today there is unexpected surprise ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

han kya .?.. mat btana , mat btana

m epi dekhungi