Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

but car vala scene was good .. and it seems salar is aware about the fact no one believes that he really loves sitara ... but i miss junaid and salar scenes ...

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Salar doesn’t need a hand hold. He needs a hug, Sitara. How do you not hug a hot as hell, loving guy (who happens to be your husband btw) when he is so down and shunned by everyone. My goodness.

Poor Salar needs some TLC. He is in a very lonely space right now.

Someone on twitter said this is his karma or kaffara for insulting Sitara at the party early on. I can’t argue with that. It makes sense. Based on how each responded to their very public humiliation- I have to say Sitara is probably the stronger of the two. She didn’t breakdown easily after her insult. She probably has thicker skin from enduring years of emotional abuse.

Saying all this based on promo. He looks broken but maybe the promo is misleading

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Qasim is going to marry Nimmi, his words show his revenge mood. He wants to make her life hell.

Salman saw Kiran, he will definitely catch her red handed. And truly Tayi & phupo rishtedari will be real Karma for them. Sari life k ley ek dusre ko bhugtu...but before that, I want Kiran to sell all her mother gold jo Sitara ka haq mar kr bnaya unhune .

Reverse track mood on.... Pehle Sitara k character pr baat aai, kis ne trust nhi kya..na hi family ne, na hi Salar ne. Ab Salar pr uske apne trust nhi kr rhe.

What punishment will Sahiba get? Just look at Salar helpless eyes!!! Realy they all love to play dirty. Itna cheap tamasha mein Sahiba wants media too. Hope Zayan ne video bna lya ho, complete scene ka.

Still Zyan ki smjh nhi aai ..he told Salar he is not his enemy. But Sitara ki badtmeezi bhula nhi wo. He remind her of her "hadia toot jati" dhmki. Hope he doesn't create unnecessary misunderstanding between them. Because Salar question ...that who told you my location..aur Sitara ka puri baat na btana.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Salar doesn’t need a hand hold. He needs a hug, Sitara. How do you not hug a hot as hell, loving guy (who happens to be your husband btw) when he is so down and shunned by everyone. My goodness.

Someone on twitter said this is his karma or kaffara for insulting Sitara at the party early on. I can’t argue with that. It makes sense. Based on how each responded to their very public humiliation- I have to say Sitara is probably the stronger of the two. She didn’t breakdown easily after her insult. She probably has thicker skin from enduring years of emotional abuse.

Saying all this based on promo. He looks broken but maybe the promo is misleading

maybe this track was to make salar understand what and how sitara went through .... he never properly apologized her for this ... vaise dekha jaaye toh salar ne ab tk jo bhi kiya h vo sab sitara se shadi krne ke liye hi kiya , not because he was guilty ...

agr guilty feel hota toh vo sbse pehle sbko jaake yh btata ki Sitara was innocent ... maybe writer forgot about this main point , ya fir aage jake yh sab aayega ..

Bold - couldn't agree more ... she is mentally stronger than anyone ...

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Exactly!!! What is wrong with Sitara. What kind of acting she is doing after wedding track. She seems so robotic, stone type expression. Where is the warmth girl??? Chlo Salar se aur ghar walo se wo reserve hogai, sana k sath bhi old attitude. I miss that old Sitara jis ki aankhein bolti thi. I was realy looking forward for a hug.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Qasim is going to marry Nimmi, his words show his revenge mood. He wants to make her life hell.

Salman saw Kiran, he will definitely catch her red handed. And truly Tayi & phupo rishtedari will be real Karma for them. Sari life k ley ek dusre ko bhugtu...but before that, I want Kiran to sell all her mother gold jo Sitara ka haq mar kr bnaya unhune .

Reverse track mood on.... Pehle Sitara k character pr baat aai, kis ne trust nhi kya..na hi family ne, na hi Salar ne. Ab Salar pr uske apne trust nhi kr rhe.

What punishment will Sahiba get? Just look at Salar helpless eyes!!! Realy they all love to play dirty. Itna cheap tamasha mein Sahiba wants media too. Hope Zayan ne video bna lya ho, complete scene ka.

Still Zyan ki smjh nhi aai ..he told Salar he is not his enemy. But Sitara ki badtmeezi bhula nhi wo. He remind her of her "hadia toot jati" dhmki. Hope he doesn't create unnecessary misunderstanding between them. Because Salar question ...that who told you my location..aur Sitara ka puri baat na btana.

bold - yh toh bhool hi gyi thi m ... now i don't feel pity for kiran
Edited by Priyankaakdha - 20 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Exactly!!! What is wrong with Sitara. What kind of acting she is doing after wedding track. She seems so robotic, stone type expression. Where is the warmth girl??? Chlo Salar se aur ghar walo se wo reserve hogai, sana k sath bhi old attitude. I miss that old Sitara jis ki aankhein bolti thi. I was realy looking forward for a hug.

hug bhot rarely dikhate h pak shows m .. so i dont have any expectations ...
AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

maybe this track was to make salar understand what and how sitara went through .... he never properly apologized her for this ... vaise dekha jaaye toh salar ne ab tk jo bhi kiya h vo sab sitara se shadi krne ke liye hi kiya , not because he was guilty ...

agr guilty feel hota toh vo sbse pehle sbko jaake yh btata ki Sitara was innocent ... maybe writer forgot about this main point , ya fir aage jake yh sab aayega ..

Bold - couldn't agree more ... she is mentally stronger than anyone ...

Yes...he was never sorry. Ya phir us trhan se kbhi socha hi nhi usne. Sitara ki mohabbat mein hi sahi, he realy play unfair from the start. As a viewer we love all that. But Sitara ko buht bhugtna pda hai .uski dost, hamdardi, aur mohabbat k chakr mein. Ab to mujhe lg rha hai, Salar Sitara ko khud hi jane ka naa keh de. He will give her choice to stay or go...

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

hug bhot rarely dikhate h pak shows m .. so i dont have any expectations ...

You are right...but ab to kafi kuch dikha hi dete hain. Holding hands, touching face....he deserve this care & pampering.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You are right...but ab to kafi kuch dikha hi dete hain. Holding hands, touching face....he deserve this care & pampering.

The very fact that Sitara is reaching out to hold his hand is itself a big deal. And she has done it a few times already Pak dramas mein they don't show hugs i suppose.