Sunn Mere Dil (GEO) #3 - Wahaj Ali, Maya Ali, Hira Mani | DT.N. Pg129 - Page 137

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Same. Sadaf is not making me feel anything and Bilal Abdullah is serving a dozen expressions in a clip. But then again, so many of these scenes could be his imagination so maybe Sadaf is supposed to just kind of be there?

I'm just hoping they give us more clues. Anyways, as of now, it's only Wahaj's show.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My prediction based on all the teasers so far: Bilal Abdullah lives a somewhat sad, lonely life, Sadaf comes into it, they form a friendship and he falls, deeply, madly in love with her. She still sees him as a friend or maybe developing feelings but is in denial about them. There’s some misunderstanding or Bilal Abdullah actually does something underhanded and she starts to hate him. He tries to make it up to her but then she tells him that she no longer hates him but feels no love for him either. And then after that I have no predictions.

I considered the fact that many scenes are his imagination too. Is he delusional??? But some scenes show her looking back at him so maybe not.

Also do they get married? PJs indicate they’re married or is it his imagination? I don’t know.m

I'm also wondering if Wahaj is a negative character. The line about him respecting feelings even if they are hatred doesn’t seem like he would force her into anything. He seems very persistent but I don’t think he’s forceful.

This teaser was good though. Really looking forward to it

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

I hope this show works for these two besties😍😍

1000038818.jpg

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

My prediction based on all the teasers so far: Bilal Abdullah lives a somewhat sad, lonely life, Sadaf comes into it, they form a friendship and he falls, deeply, madly in love with her. She still sees him as a friend or maybe developing feelings but is in denial about them. There’s some misunderstanding or Bilal Abdullah actually does something underhanded and she starts to hate him. He tries to make it up to her but then she tells him that she no longer hates him but feels no love for him either. And then after that I have no predictions.

I considered the fact that many scenes are his imagination too. Is he delusional??? But some scenes show her looking back at him so maybe not.

Also do they get married? PJs indicate they’re married or is it his imagination? I don’t know.m

I'm also wondering if Wahaj is a negative character. The line about him respecting feelings even if they are hatred doesn’t seem like he would force her into anything. He seems very persistent but I don’t think he’s forceful.

This teaser was good though. Really looking forward to it

I also think this is the storyline. I dont think Bilal is negative though, as KRQ hardly ever makes the guy a villain. And I do think they get married, maybe some shots are his imagination, but they do have a lot of scenes together in the teaser, so some are definitely real. I think Sadaf starts accepting him overtime, but a big twist will separate them after their union. Then he goes full on devas mode and I'm in my deleulu land, still hoping for a happy ending smiley36
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Watched all three teasers - its too difficult for me to predict anything. Wahaj looks promising. Despite his problematic charactersmiley15, I enjoy the negative vibes. It's what makes it unique. Devdas hero might not be interesting for me

Maya's stone face is problematic for me, but I will still give her the benefit of doubt, considering the episodes is yet to come. To impress viewers like me, looks won't be enough. They need to act as well. I hope she won't disappoint me.. Maya char was on mute for two teaser. smiley37 Mujhe laga tha shayad she is a dumb ( a person who can't speak).

I want to know more about other chars but so far teaser is just revolving around these two smiley18

I am honest and don't watch a lot of Paki dramas. Zindagi Gulzar hai, Yakeen ka Safeer, and Suno Chanda were the last shows I watched. I loved all of them.

Hope this won't disappoint me. smiley23

P.S - If I like something I will appreciate , if not then please except some honest povs. Agree to disagree respectfully.

643898 thumbnail

If Bilal loves Sadaf so much or even married to her, why he is dating other women ?? I don't l think the story is as simple as many are predicting. I bet there would be many time jumps back and forth .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8WNqxgvwY0/?igsh=MTZxcHU3ZHA2MTh1cg==

This scene was actually at the teaser at around 0:31

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Have to say 7thSky & Geo are being smart with the promotions. They are cutting teasers in a way that they aren't making the story obvious and viewers are actually trying to put 2 and 2 together to figure out the story. More and more theories are coming up.

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

If Bilal loves Sadaf so much or even married to her, why he is dating other women ?? I don't l think the story is as simple as many are predicting. I bet there would be many time jumps back and forth .

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8WNqxgvwY0/?igsh=MTZxcHU3ZHA2MTh1cg==

This scene was actually at the teaser at around 0:31

Maybe they were in relationship , he cheated on her then she married Usama. That's why she is indifferent toward him.