Surfangel876 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago
Coerced in what way?
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

This brothel lady who got 2.5M from Nausherwan will go against him after seeing his power for some money bag? Wouldn't it be better to contact him directly and tip him off for money?

Originally posted by: bips

Exactly... Dua should be living her best life everrrrrr... Like the guy married her in a brothel... There is nothing that can top that... No matter what she did or what happens, nothing will affect him if this didn't... Like what can that zumeira even do to her??

She should just dump everything on Naushervan and go to the spa for some tlc.... And then indulge in some not-tlc with nosh smiley43

also doesn't he already know about the "ex" who betrayed her for her to end up with Madame Z? he even offered to whack this person and Dua was like no man i just wanna move on..

so why is she even listening to her? block that number and tell NG about the conversation.. let him deal with it.. ugh

maybe they will just show this on the promo and then in the actual show Dua will fret about it for a minute and then everything will be okay...

Exactly... Dua should be living her best life everrrrrr... Like the guy married her in a brothel... There is nothing that can top that... No matter what she did or what happens, nothing will affect him if this didn't... Like what can that zumeira even do to her??

She should just dump everything on Naushervan and go to the spa for some tlc.... And then indulge in some not-tlc with nosh smiley43

Dua has got everything going for her.. she has access to all the good food that she longed for back in the day lol (all the biryani all the time eeeeekkkkk), freedom to do anything, financially free to go out enjoy life, bodyguards with guns etc etc ..she's got a hot and rich husband with power who adores her and she loves him too... and yet if they show her being miserable because of stupid and illogical reasons then its just another case of lazy writing..

This should be Dua's routine

Weekdays:

9 am - Wake up and enjoy a leisurely nasta with husband

10 am- Yoga or morning exercise or training ( with husband or solo)

12 pm - spa session or skin treatments

2 pm - Plan charitable activities or philanthropic endeavours.. Be an agony aunt to those needy gao people.. or send some food packages and/or clothing to the needy and poor with a huge a$$ label in it that says "With love, Mrs Dua Ghaznavi (the real wife)

3pm - Attend social events/art galleries

4pm- See personal stylist and shopping

6- 10pm - Pre dinner date with husband, see a show/theatre/movie/concert, dinner

10 pm - ITS BUSINESS TIME

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

It's Jaan Nisar Day smiley41

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

This should be Dua's routine

Weekdays:

9 am - Wake up and enjoy a leisurely nasta with husband

10 am- Yoga or morning exercise or training ( with husband or solo)

12 pm - spa session or skin treatments

2 pm - Plan charitable activities or philanthropic endeavours.. Be an agony aunt to those needy gao people.. or send some food packages and/or clothing to the needy and poor with a huge a$$ label in it that says "With love, Mrs Dua Ghaznavi (the real wife)

3pm - Attend social events/art galleries

4pm- See personal stylist and shopping

6- 10pm - Pre dinner date with husband, see a show/theatre/movie/concert, dinner

10 pm - ITS BUSINESS TIME

Lol... I love this... You guys are so creative

Someone had made a weekly routine for salaar too.. And i was laughing so much

Lol... I love this... You guys are so creative

Someone had made a weekly routine for salaar too.. And i was laughing so much

it was moi who made Salaar a weekly routine to manage his trauma with mindfulness/therapy/Vitamin D and lose his weight with a combination of cardio/strength training and HIIT

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Will catch up on JN next week smiley17 I have one episode for every day now to catch up smiley36 like 8 episodes?? wow!!

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Dua has got everything going for her.. she has access to all the good food that she longed for back in the day lol (all the biryani all the time eeeeekkkkk), freedom to do anything, financially free to go out enjoy life, bodyguards with guns etc etc ..she's got a hot and rich husband with power who adores her and she loves him too... and yet if they show her being miserable because of stupid and illogical reasons then its just another case of lazy writing..

I swear that these writers have no idea about regularity in a fiction 💀 Make more conversation between leads, not cut them off lmao

I recommend them to open ao3 to read some fanfiction cause they’re clearly better.