Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

I love Zaffar though he was lacking on his duty for last few episode, he didn't try to find the truth from the guards

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Btwn today sardard said kashmala doesn't love nosh, what do you guys think? Is she after money?

I had seen one recent interview of the actor and she said in the end they will show kashmala backstory about how she become the way she is. She said in the past kashmala too was wronged or something.

Though I don't have any hopes of writer giving proper reasoning

Edited by mala06 - 15 days ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn today sardard said kashmala doesn't love nosh, what do you guys think? Is she after money?

I had seen one recent interview of the actor and she said in the end they will show kashmala backstory about how she become the way she is. She said in the past kashmala too was wronged or something.

Now Kashmala is after money for sure that's why she is not leaving Nosh though she knows he has no attraction towards her. Parents also asked her to remarry but she doesn't want to leave their house.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: heartfilia

some fan comments says that they want season 2... why

Frodo Nooo animated gif

Now that Kaddu uncle's realised the goldmine that the Deewangi pair have always been, he's gonna bring them back sooner anyway smiley36

Hopefully this time, get the OG director-writer too!

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Now Kashmala is after money for sure that's why she is not leaving Nosh though she knows he has no attraction towards her. Parents also asked her to remarry but she doesn't want to leave their house.

Yeah. I think she was forced for her first marriage too.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Is this show going to continue like viral fever? Khatam hone ka naam hi nahin.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arre.. don't worry.. sab dikhayenge aur achche se samjhayenge... har character ko reasoning ka flashback alag alag se aayega... 10 episode toh aise hi nikaalna hai

Danish and Hiba must be wondering ki itna toh humne shoot nahin kiya jitna yeh dikha rahe hain.. paise zyaada lene chahiye theyy

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: bips

Arre.. don't worry.. sab dikhayenge aur achche se samjhayenge... har character ko reasoning ka flashback alag alag se aayega... 10 episode toh aise hi nikaalna hai

Danish and Hiba must be wondering ki itna toh humne shoot nahin kiya jitna yeh dikha rahe hain.. paise zyaada lene chahiye theyy

Yeah. Definitely.

Hiba and Danish are just cameos here. The leads are somebody else. Even with cameo appearances the show is getting double-digit and high Youtube viewssmiley39

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Now that Kaddu uncle's realised the goldmine that the Deewangi pair have always been, he's gonna bring them back sooner anyway smiley36

Hopefully this time, get the OG director-writer too!

Please no Geo. Let it be Ary. Though I need some break after JN

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Sab dikhayenge yeh... Sarfaraz-Fiza ki marriage story, Fiza ki sob story, Kashmala ki back story... Saniya, Sumbul, Rida, Dua ke Amma-Abba ki love story... Nosh-Dua who?

But about Kashmala, she doesn't love Nosh, that's for sure. Because if she did, she would atleast care about his feelings and his happiness. The woman is completely unbothered by the fact that her mere presence in his house literally torments him and continues to throw herself at him. Baba Saaien also once called her their khaandani bahu, so I doubt money is the only reason. I feel she's just obsessed with Nosh and delusional enough to believe that he'll eventually accept her "love".

If the actor said Kashmala was wronged then it could be that she had feelings for Nosh from the beginning but had to marry his brother due to family pressure.