Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Snowflake25

That's Hiba in the end in the black and white suit, no? Is there going to be a leap or something? Or is it from some other show because her hair is longer and the overall look doesn't seem like Dua.

From the comments it looks like Baba Saieen is dying but I saw another BTS of the same scene where the actor who plays the father was there with the cameraman... Not sure why he'd be around if baba saieen dies

Yeah I noticed now that you mention it. I am not sure. I saw some last episode bts and Hiba has wore similar clothes.

The shooting might not have happened parallely so maybe thats why baba saien was there but he dies later.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I hope we get to see promo of second last episode todaysmiley7smiley7. How long can kaddu uncle stretch a singe show smiley39?

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah I noticed now that you mention it. I am not sure. I saw some last episode bts and Hiba has wore similar clothes.

The shooting might not have happened parallely so maybe thats why baba saien was there but he dies later.

Oh ok...

That could be... Let's see how it all plays out. As much as I want it to end, I also don't want a rushed ending where Kashmala gets caught in the last episode and everything else just wraps up in the last 5-10 minutes.

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Jafar is watching kashmala’s behavior, today he saw how she put ink on ghaznavi’s hand to get his fingerprint on some paper. Seems he will be the one to expose her

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Fiza is so stupid , please reunite her with safaraz so she can stfu. Even when dua was getting arrested she had no sympathy all because of that shitty men who never even liked her

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 23 days ago

Oh ok...

That could be... Let's see how it all plays out. As much as I want it to end, I also don't want a rushed ending where Kashmala gets caught in the last episode and everything else just wraps up in the last 5-10 minutes.

Unfortunately they will only show the culprit getting punishment for few minutes only. I have no expectations from geo. They did dirty to Daniba.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I hope we get to see promo of second last episode todaysmiley7smiley7. How long can kaddu uncle stretch a singe show smiley39?

You have no idea.....

Jaan nisaar and kaffara are the ones making bank for kaddu uncle... JN just crossed 2 billion views... Itni jaldi kahan se chord denge.. Tab tak kheechenge jab tak saara extra discarded footage nahin dikha dete...

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: bips

You have no idea.....

Jaan nisaar and kaffara are the ones making bank for kaddu uncle... JN just crossed 2 billion views... Itni jaldi kahan se chord denge.. Tab tak kheechenge jab tak saara extra discarded footage nahin dikha dete...

I wish its wasn't that popular then maybe Kaddu uncle might have made it till 40 episodes only 🤧🤧

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Unfortunately they will only show the culprit getting punishment for few minutes only. I have no expectations from geo. They did dirty to Daniba.

@Bold: Agree 100%.. there was so much potential here and they just wasted it. Even I'm keeping my expectations to a bare minimum but I seriously need to see Kashmala suffer.. how is she getting away with so much at once is beyond me.

Does Geo mostly do rushed endings? I haven't followed a lot of Pak shows so don't know much about how these channels work

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

@Bold: Agree 100%.. there was so much potential here and they just wasted it. Even I'm keeping my expectations to a bare minimum but I seriously need to see Kashmala suffer.. how is she getting away with so much at once is beyond me.

Does Geo mostly do rushed endings? I haven't followed a lot of Pak shows so don't know much about how these channels work

I wish they had come back on other chnnel.

Yeah. They do rushed ending most times.