Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I just saw the promo 😭, what they have done to this show. When it is ending. End this bullshit. Sultan khud aage goli marenga iss nosherwan ko. Deewangi was a far better show bhai danish ka worst character hai this dumb guy

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Fiza is such a dumbass , she’ll remember the one day sarfaraz was nice to her as love but all the other days he wanted to spit in her face doesn’t tell her anything I guess

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Dua is so stupid , despite knowing this is all kashmala’s ploy she’s doing nothing to expose her .

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Kashmala might actually be the most pathetic woman I’ve ever seen in a drama . Imagine being so obsessed with a man who continuously tells you he doesn’t want you

I didn't watch the show since months. Everyone is pathetic in this show. Idk how Nosh went from marrying a woman from a brothel to now accusing her of having an affair with that p*mp. Also Hiba is bad in this. Her styling is also very bad.

badshah_begum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

I don’t know how any of these actors can stand to work in this drama, it’s so trash

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: badshah_begum

I don’t know how any of these actors can stand to work in this drama, it’s so trash

Even actors seems so uninterested. Hiba is so bad here. So is Danish.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Me going after Rehana's ass

Wolverine vs Deadpool by FametSuri on DeviantArt

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I don't know how did I watch this show today.. what they did to this fabulous show to a junk trash..

Dumb Naous yelling at dumb Doa and lusty, nasty vampire standing and her face on the camera in every scenes either biting her not sexy lips or rolling her eyes. My eyes got tired watching her in every scenes everywhere like a ghost. Extremely shameless Kashmala the evil ghost.

Another leacher is Sarfaraz. No self respect whatsoever.

My question is where is Jaffar go in this crucial moment while he is the only sane man could find out that all guards drivers are lying. Whereas Noush told Jaffar to keep eyes on Sarfaraz. I guess Jaffar also got dumb attack like others.

Show stop making any senses. I don't know how long they will stretch before Kashmala gets caught..

heartfilia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

when this drama will end??? its just going nowhere for no reason 😃