Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

Wow!!! I don't have any hope from ptv heroines to have a backbone....so I hope he divorces her in a fit of anger so when he realises the truth he can do nothing about it... Dua is too much in debt of Naushervan to ever leave him on her own

Ptv heroines do have backbone if they have been written by good writers. JN jesy dramas ky writers sy expect bhi kya kar sakhty hain.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

Started the episode with feeling sad for Dua but by the end of it Dumbass B had me feel nothing for her

Though I am confused. She went with guards why cant they say abouth what happened between dua and sardard. Initial Nosh used to ask them for information.

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. If A listers like them can do so little other actors have no chance.

Why A listers like them are doing such kinda scripts. Sorry but JN is tooooo bad. Even a daily drama of Geo or ary is far better than this.

Danish and hiba do deserve better.

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Since you guys have brought this up, here’s what Hiba Ali had to say about her, Danish and Hiba Bukhari’s reaction towards the story. I remember watching this interview and thinking what nonsense has Rehana cooked this time.

https://x.com/hadeer_sabry/status/1834915110147473722

My bet is they all signed on hearing the initial premise and possibly the ending so it sounded all good. Obviously since the entire "rich broken man saves damsel in distress and fights for her honour" sounds great on paper.

Rehana continued to write while everyone signed their work contracts. And then the shithole episode scripts were given to them, resulting in all of them reacting negatively. Since they couldn’t back out at this time (production house contracts are very stringent), they tried to make changes…but expressing their displeasure simultaneously.

Bottom line is once the dotted line’s signed you can’t back out…which seems to be the case of what happened here.

I feel so bad, what kinda message these writers are trying to give with this regressive dramas.

Instead of showing female characters having self respect, they are showing them either too dumb like dua's sister or either lusty like kashmala. Kashmala would be from a rich family. She should have left naush and marry someone better who actually loves her. Women are beautiful creature and they do deserve respect. Aur jahan izzat naa miley wahan sy chaley jana chaiye.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Why A listers like them are doing such kinda scripts. Sorry but JN is tooooo bad. Even a daily drama of Geo or ary is far better than this.

Danish and hiba do deserve better.

They most probably didn't give full script to them so they could do very little. Initial episodes weren't that bad. It was a good timepass show. So most likely they didn't know kaddu wiill ruin it to this extent.

I hope Danish and Hiba comes on Ary. I have no hopes from Geo now.

They most probably didn't give full script to them so they could do very little. Initial episodes weren't that bad. It was a good timepass show. So most likely they didn't know kaddu wiill ruin it to this extent.

I hope Danish and Hiba comes on Ary. I have no hopes from Geo now.

Hopefully they will be careful next time. They have so much potential

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

And now my conclusion Gaznavi deserves that lusty Kashmala who is dying to get a piece of dumb Naush....

Snowflake25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://x.com/DTsEmpire01/status/1834738254199115935

I wonder how the original version of the drama must be since the modified version is also this bad smiley11

This explains a lot about the shoddy writing and illogical execution of even the important tracks in the show... Thanks to Danish and both the Hibas for whatever changes they made, otherwise God knows what we'd have to put up with. Kashmala especially is unbearable as it is.

Also makes me wonder, if Danish is the reason Farah's track concluded the way it did... because the writer really doesn't seem to be bright enough to come up with a twist like that. Besides, Naush's behaviour during Farah seemed very unlike him and gave me strong EMA vibes.

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Snowflake25

This explains a lot about the shoddy writing and illogical execution of even the important tracks in the show... Thanks to Danish and both the Hibas for whatever changes they made, otherwise God knows what we'd have to put up with. Kashmala especially is unbearable as it is.

Also makes me wonder, if Danish is the reason Farah's track concluded the way it did... because the writer really doesn't seem to be bright enough to come up with a twist like that. Besides, Naush's behaviour during Farah seemed very unlike him and gave me strong EMA vibes.

Yeah. Most probably. I think now the actors are not allowed to change the script so its bad.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Anyone watching this still???