Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

If you watch his mother’s conversation with him, he was fuming because Aaliya chose Ibrahim who was a lowlife for them over him. His ego is hurt. Besides his mother told him that women are paon ki jooti & they don’t deserve respect. He told his mother that one grave has been dug so either Aaliya falls in it or him. If he had told the truth he would have to tell about halala as well. It was either Aaliya taking the brunt or him. So his mother chose him.

He was a villain after all & very hot headed. He wouldn’t think rationally.

Yes they indicated that the mob went to attack him & his mother.

Is this considered really bad? Am trying to understand if this is an open ending or if closed ending? So the mob would have just beat them up, frightened them or done worse? Won't the police go there to control? What about the moulvi? Would they beat him too?

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

this scene was really frightening, despite being sanitized by the director...just the number of people gave me anxiety

https://x.com/aashknj/status/1840118360509432048

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Is this considered really bad? Am trying to understand if this is an open ending or if closed ending? So the mob would have just beat them up, frightened them or done worse? Won't the police go there to control? What about the moulvi? Would they beat him too?

It was a happy ending for Aaliya & Ibrahim while an open ending for Shabbir, his mother & maulvi sahab.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

It was a happy ending for Aaliya & Ibrahim while an open ending for Shabbir, his mother & maulvi sahab.

i kinda felt even though ibrahim safeguarded aliya from the mob, aliya was still reeling from the shock or still just..shocked from all these incidents so it leaves a little bit of open ending for them too..
Edited by MJ_1009 - 22 days ago

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

i kinda felt even though ibrahim safeguarded aliya from the mob, aliya was still reeling from the shock or still just..shocked from all these incidents so it leaves a little bit of open ending for them too..

Yes I kind of agree with you too.This was for the second time she was witnessing a mob attack. The first one had already given her a trauma for life.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yes I kind of agree with you too.This was for the second time she was witnessing a mob attack. The first one had already given her a trauma for life.

maybe they could've given a bit more continuation on this part, b/c to be candid, i was kinda disinterested in shabbir's drama..but nonetheless, it was a power-packed episode..

Originally posted by: MJ_1009

maybe they could've given a bit more continuation on this part, b/c to be candid, i was kinda disinterested in shabbir's drama..but nonetheless, it was a power-packed episode..

Yes I wanted a few happy scenes after this. I think the creatives wanted to make a point that how mob mentality affects people & how it leads to disasters. They didn’t properly give a happy ending but hope was there for Aaliya & Ibrahim.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

It was a good drama with a lesson for talak and halala. Guys just shouldn't divorced their wife out of anger and then go for halala. Allah gave a path to get their wife back but with hatred.

There is no guarantee that they will get their wife back or not.

Ending was good

The messaging was best part of this drama besides ibrahim aaliya. Planned Halala is prohibited in Islam. Glad that through this drama they have given this important message.

Ibrahim Aaliya got happy ending, tho i was waiting for one last happy scene of them in the end.

Glad that moulvi did confession. He was also a culprit. Also shabbir got defeated and did not get anything neither aaliya nor political seat that's his punishment