Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

Shabbir's mom had such pathetic thought process.. god!! 🥴🥴🥴🥴

True, moms like her raise monsters like Shabbir smiley7

That jooti comment was so pathetic.

Originally posted by: meandwho

wasn't that cut out, it started with Aliyah and police talking about getting him out after shabbir leaves

It got covered in last episode.

Originally posted by: meandwho

wasn't that cut out, it started with Aliyah and police talking about getting him out after shabbir leaves

You were talking about that scene? It was shown in the previous episode towards the end.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Nice ending. Finally, the maulvi tol declared that Shabbir's abrasive acts out in public. Aliya-Ibrahim are always supportive of another throughout the entire episode. Especially when Ibrahim kept defending her in front of that SHO.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Enjoyed the last episode...the maulavi finally grew a spine and took a stand for them. Ibrahim Aliya no matter how short scenes we got, were well worth it. The climax scene was well done but the ending felt abrupt, there should have been some concluding part. But overall a decent watch, they stuck to theme of halala without overpreaching it and conveyed the message well while showing a sweet love story.

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The writer was smart not to show Shabbir being killed by a mob at the end. No matter how serious the crime, punishment should come from the law, not from people taking it into their own hands. A mob lynching would have been disturbing to watch.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't understand the last episode at all. Why did these Shabbir and Zubair join hands? What was the goal? What was the ending? Can someone explain

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I didn't understand the last episode at all. Why did these Shabbir and Zubair join hands? What was the goal? What was the ending? Can someone explain

Shabbir gave up his position in politics for Zubair & in turn asked him to defame Aaliya & Ibrahim. He wanted to save himself from public humiliation as Ibrahim had asked his mother to tell Shabbir to say the truth on masjid loudspeaker.

Shabbir’s mother instigated the mob against Aaliya & Shabbir then maulvi sahab took a stand for them. He cleared the truth about that night when Aaliya & Ibrahim were forced for halala. In the end mob went against Shabbir & the series ended there.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

Shabbir gave up his position in politics for Zubair & in turn asked him to defame Aaliya & Ibrahim. He wanted to save himself from public humiliation as Ibrahim had asked his mother to tell Shabbir to say the truth on masjid loudspeaker.

Shabbir’s mother instigated the mob against Aaliya & Shabbir then maulvi sahab took a stand for them. He cleared the truth about that night when Aaliya & Ibrahim were forced for halala. In the end mob went against Shabbir & the series ended there.

See, that is what I don't get. Why would it be more humiliating to tell of the divorce? As Aaliya said, it would be better if he had said it himself because then he could have controlled the narrative. He could have just said I gave her talaq and she is now remarried. Instead they made things more complicated?? I didn't get that... So are we to assume that the mob will hurt Shabbir and his mom?

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

See, that is what I don't get. Why would it be more humiliating to tell of the divorce? As Aaliya said, it would be better if he had said it himself because then he could have controlled the narrative. He could have just said I gave her talaq and she is now remarried. Instead they made things more complicated?? I didn't get that... So are we to assume that the mob will hurt Shabbir and his mom?

If you watch his mother’s conversation with him, he was fuming because Aaliya chose Ibrahim who was a lowlife for them over him. His ego is hurt. Besides his mother told him that women are paon ki jooti & they don’t deserve respect. He told his mother that one grave has been dug so either Aaliya falls in it or him. If he had told the truth he would have to tell about halala as well. It was either Aaliya taking the brunt or him. So his mother chose him.

He was a villain after all & very hot headed. He wouldn’t think rationally.

Yes they indicated that the mob went to attack him & his mother.