Extra

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I am scared for him smiley19

Extra

They better not lay a finger on him...he already looks so scared in the promo in that surrounding...

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

They better not lay a finger on him...he already looks so scared in the promo in that surrounding...

Poor guy is probably reciting Ayat al kursi in jail smiley19

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Poor guy is probably reciting Ayat al kursi in jail smiley19

I hope Aliya is able to get him out of there soon somehow...

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I hope Aliya is able to get him out of there soon somehow...

Aameen. I hope so.

Extra words needed

Aameen. I hope so.

Extra words needed

Zubair will use Ibrahim to humiliate Shabbir. That's his plan I guess and in that process the entire truth of Shabbir will come out.

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

Zubair will use Ibrahim to humiliate Shabbir. That's his plan I guess and in that process the entire truth of Shabbir will come out.

Haan he thinks Aaliya is having an affair with Ibrahim. In the process the whole talaq & halala issue will get resolved.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

"Congratulations, he lost the job" -- I loved the sarcasm when Anita told Aaliya. I really did not enjoy the episode and I totally see where Anita is saying that Aaliya is acting like Mrs. Chaudary.

She keeps saying that Ibrahim is too innocent but that is an excuse to keep him near to her at all times. The guy is not allowed to breathe, to learn and develop. Why? He is innocently meeting people and she starts acting suspicious. The poor guy has no idea how her mind is thinking and is in tears.

While I agree that it might be a trauma response, if it continues, this is the base for lifelong abuse.

Is Ibrahim not allowed to work? Why should he be around her all the time? Is he not allowed his own personal time? Is Ibrahim not allowed to have friends? Is he not allowed to have thoughts on his own? Why does she think he is incapable of learning and growing? Why must be remain "innocent" -- so she can control him?

So yea, I didn't like this episode. It didn't feel romantic to me.

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

"Congratulations, he lost the job" -- I loved the sarcasm when Anita told Aaliya. I really did not enjoy the episode and I totally see where Anita is saying that Aaliya is acting like Mrs. Chaudary.

She keeps saying that Ibrahim is too innocent but that is an excuse to keep him near to her at all times. The guy is not allowed to breathe, to learn and develop. Why? He is innocently meeting people and she starts acting suspicious. The poor guy has no idea how her mind is thinking and is in tears.

While I agree that it might be a trauma response, if it continues, this is the base for lifelong abuse.

Is Ibrahim not allowed to work? Why should he be around her all the time? Is he not allowed his own personal time? Is Ibrahim not allowed to have friends? Is he not allowed to have thoughts on his own? Why does she think he is incapable of learning and growing? Why must be remain "innocent" -- so she can control him?

Relationships aren't easy. They are always complex.

Your point of view is right but you have to also understand from the protagonist's perspective. When you go through some big trauma you always search for someone on whom you can depend emotionally. How much ever money, wealth etc. you have but at such stages you prefer some one who would give you some sort of emotional support. And same goes for Ibrahim & Aaliya. They both are anchors of each other & only these 2 can help each other in navigating through all the difficulties. No Anita or any 3rd person will be able to do it. Also, Aliya never said that she was right about her behaviour. When she got pissed off post getting to know about Ibrahim getting the job, she felt bad. She herself is anxious & unclear about her own thought process.

Even Ibrahim in previous episodes was holding onto Aliya but it wasn't because he wanted to control her or something. He was also depending on her as this was the 1st time he was going through so much. After all, confronting a powerful politician and the society ain't easy when you are less powerful in terms of money & position in the society.

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

I agree with you totally about Aliya. I wouldn't say I didn't like the episode, bcz I could see they are falling for eachother now. But otherwise her trying to just hold him back was irritating. Then she went to his office and brought him back. That was the limit