Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 1 months ago

The promo was very disturbing but today's episode was all cute..both the valentine and the date scene were too cute. smiley42

Loved the gradual confidence gain by Ibrahim, Bilal portrayed it so believably and endearingly.

Aliya has unhealthy attachment to Ibrahim but sill liked the scene where she says, mujhe sirf tum chahiyo..sabeena is a natural in emotional scenes...smiley14

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

It's not unhealthy. I feel that Aliya is just going through a phase. She will be alright.

Even I got upset when she was sad about him getting the job & the later scenes of her reaching the office. But she has gone through so much and finally she got someone on whom she can emotional depend so she is trying to hold onto Ibrahim.

Also she has already seen so much power, money evrything but izzat & pyaar kabhi mili nai Shabbir se. Hence, she told Ibrahim that she never asked for anything. But yes for future & for the betterment of both, Ibrahim needs to confront the challenges alone & Aliya will eventually understand...

I believe it is a trauma response to what she has been enduring at Shabbir's for so long.

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I believe it is a trauma response to what she has been enduring at Shabbir's for so long.

Yes correct. I wasn't able to mention the correct word.

Originally posted by: Mona_HappyLife

It's not unhealthy. I feel that Aliya is just going through a phase. She will be alright.

Even I got upset when she was sad about him getting the job & the later scenes of her reaching the office. But she has gone through so much and finally she got someone on whom she can emotional depend so she is trying to hold onto Ibrahim.

Also she has already seen so much power, money evrything but izzat & pyaar kabhi mili nai Shabbir se. Hence, she told Ibrahim that she never asked for anything. But yes for future & for the betterment of both, Ibrahim needs to confront the challenges alone & Aliya will eventually understand...

You are kind of right. She is experiencing this for the first time. May be she needs time to overcome the trauma of past.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

great episode. ibrahim & aliya are advancing in their bonding and aliya is bit jealous when ibrahim sang for anilasmiley36she wants him to transition from AAP to TUMsmiley36aww these two are such cute ghonchu...esp aliya, she's in a phase where she's accustomed to relying on support & now in an exploratory phase of ibrahim depending on her..plus her friend is also very supportive of allowing ibrahim to explore himself before coming to aliya..

i didnt pay much attention to shabbir crying tbh but it seems like the police are suspecting on ibrahim stealing beyond finances..

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

yes she is used to shabbir's company so its a gradual exploratory phase...its Ptsd i think from shabbir & she's also affected when ibrahim didnt come on time..

Such a sweet episode.

Each and every scene of Ibrahim Aaliya is sooo sweet. Especially that Valentine one and office one. I thought in valentine scene, she will took his name too for the people she loves smiley36. Tho, later on she indirectly told that.

Finally, after her father, Aaliya got someone who she does not want to loose. She has a trauma of loosing her close people, so she does not want to loose Ibrahim, if it would be some normal person at aaliya's place then yes her actions would have been problematic but Aaliya is mentally not normal. She is still in trauma. She will overcome this with time and with Ibrahim's companionship

And Ibrahim, he is so sweet and innocent. He is doing job just for aaliya, so he can give her a better life.

Promo is sad but I hope that it's ending would be happy one

chai_chatter thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

How many episodes is this drama? Sabeena is amazing in it and no words for Bilal, he is so good with whatever show he does.
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: chai_chatter

How many episodes is this drama? Sabeena is amazing in it and no words for Bilal, he is so good with whatever show he does.

9 episodes

E X T R A

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Can anyone please tell me the theme of this Drama?