Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

How many eps left now? Wanna pick this up smiley6 watched till ep 3.

We are done with 6 episodes, only 3 left now.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

New promo out -- so looks like Shabbir is going to find out soon their location. What do you think friends -- are we in for a tragic ending where one or both (the couple) will die? Do you think we will have a happy ending where the couple will go on to live their life in peace?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc21uPB2KEk

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

New promo out -- so looks like Shabbir is going to find out soon their location. What do you think friends -- are we in for a tragic ending where one or both (the couple) will die? Do you think we will have a happy ending where the couple will go on to live their life in peace?

I watched Sultana Sidiqui’s interview earlier she said she doesn’t like sad endings. She wants people to feel that goodness wins in the end. I think we are going to get a happy ending.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haalim

I watched Sultana Sidiqui’s interview earlier she said she doesn’t like sad endings. She wants people to feel that goodness wins in the end. I think we are going to get a happy ending.

Thats fantastic -- it would be really depressing if we get a tragic ending. If either Aaliya or Ibrahim or both die, then Shabbir will win in a way. That would be like saying that you can do all sorts of wrong, including sin against God, but you will still get away with it and the innocents will continue to suffer.

Lets keep our fingers crossed that we have an ending where goodness does win in the end.

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I like both ep 5 and 6, it has become more cutesy romance now compared to ep 1-3 which was all about Shabbir and Halala

Direction was good in both these cases, maybe better in the chase sequence, but I prefer watching cute couples in love

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Even in this limited series, in mostly the last two episode, they shown us a beautiful bond between these two, my fav part ws Aliya giving her hand to Ibrahim, when he was recollecting his last happy memory and the ;art one where they completed each others thought.

I think Ep 7 will be about them acknowledging their love and Ep 8 will be the marriage and chase scene. Ep 9 will give us the closure, and as Haalim said, a happy ending for our leads

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

They will have happy ending

Zafar Miraj stories usually had happy ending.

Originally posted by: meandwho

Even in this limited series, in mostly the last two episode, they shown us a beautiful bond between these two, my fav part ws Aliya giving her hand to Ibrahim, when he was recollecting his last happy memory and the ;art one where they completed each others thought.

I think Ep 7 will be about them acknowledging their love and Ep 8 will be the marriage and chase scene. Ep 9 will give us the closure, and as Haalim said, a happy ending for our leads

It's so refreshing to watch complete package in just 9 episodes, we got romance, action, thriller and drama.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

It's so refreshing to watch complete package in just 9 episodes, we got romance, action, thriller and drama.

Yes. It is a complete package. But I couldn't worm up to Sabeena. I am sorry , whenever I see her I remember her character in Tere Bin. smiley6 Also Bilal is very innocent here, and she is bold. I don't like it when the wife takes the husband's role. Also he is very poor. How can he provide. I hated watching them being treated like servants. I know it is a job. And jobs must be respected. But Aaliya came from a better background. And seeing her compromising made me think for how long she will be fine with such a life! smiley13

Edited by awida - 1 months ago