Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 1 months ago

Aww...such a cute episode...these two grew to be so attached to each other smiley9 and the glow of love and care in their face smiley27

I cried when Aliya thought he went missing, and then when they hugged. smiley36

The warden is so meesni, she took the promise to make Aliya work in the hostel for life, and took 40% commission on laundry. This was in addition to the work the couple did for free

Shabbir lost the election, lol. Serves him right. The way he was putting pressure on SHO to take up his case on priority, so infuriating smiley7

And his mom, is still trying to cover the fact that Aliya is not at home, is that why she scolded than cleaning guy in presence of her friend.

They didn't use the dark filter today, loved the editing and pace of this episode. I hope people do binge watch it once it ends, this is a good story with a stellar team

The last scene was so beautiful, Aliya completing Ibrahim's lines smiley27

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

While overall it was cute, I do agree with Anita that it feels like a bit of a lopsided relationship.

Rather than a couple, they seem a bit too clingy and fearful of everything. Not sure if I can find the right words but it does not feel like adults but more like two kids bundled together and afraid of the dark. So in that sense, both need to mature and find their sense of self so that they can connect freely.

As the hostel maam said, Ibrahim cannot hide away in hostel his entire life. Neither can Aaliya be his guide/teacher for everything.

Such beautiful episode.

Aliya and ibrahim two flawed souls, both are weak but if they will stay firm together then they can convert this weakness into their strength, their fear into courage and their respect wala relationship into a healthy, normal husband wife.

Really liked the scene when aliya thought that he went missing and then she saw him and hugged him. And then indirectly they told that they don't want to loose each other, that was really cute.

vishakha33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What a lovely episode! They have had their own traumas and also been through a recent traumatic thing together. I feel like the makers are treating that appropriately with their fears about each other's safety as they are also building intimacy between them.

Originally posted by: meandwho

The warden is so meesni, she took the promise to make Aliya work in the hostel for life, and took 40% commission on laundry. This was in addition to the work the couple did for free

She didn’t take any commission yaar. She cut money for the expenses only.

Free to use smiley9 (they were adorable throughout but these moemnts hit me in the feelz)

Image Image

Image Image

Loved loved Yesterday's episode. It was full of Ibrahim & Aliya. Very very cute. They started liking eachother now. That scene where she moves closer to him and holds his hand. Too cute. They looked so good together. I want them to do a full fledged drama together please

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Loved loved Yesterday's episode. It was full of Ibrahim & Aliya. Very very cute. They started liking eachother now. That scene where she moves closer to him and holds his hand. Too cute. They looked so good together. I want them to do a full fledged drama together please

I couldn’t have guessed that they would make me skip my heartbeats. They were so cute.

Yeah they deserve a proper show together.