Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Same reason as Shahmir. They’re both tired of the feuds and want an escape. However that might change for both characters once they get properly sucked into the dushmani

lets see. this feud seems to consumed their energies for quite a long duration. ana stabbed shahmir in self-defense but still that scene was too abruptly executed for some reason.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 21 days ago

Loved the first episode... I don't think I've seen any ptv show that spent this much on the first episode... And it all worked...

Loved everyone in it... Though I'm thinking that ali raza might not survive as I'm not seeing him in any of the long promos and teasers.. Just what was shown in the first episode and one visual of him in a cage.... I wish he does live... Bec he was realllllllly good as this impulsive, flying off the handle hothead

Also from the promos I'm not sold on ramsha as the next head of the other family.... Hopefully I'm wrong

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

Seems like inspired from Ramleela

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Posted: 17 days ago

Enjoyed the second episode. It has good pace and high intrigue factor. Nawab and Nauroz face off was good. I imagined he would ask something like that as trade off for his son. So far liking the seniors' performances more than the youngsters. There is also a bit of understated humor which I liked in the scene the SHO was dropped off and the mobile signal issue funnily reminded of qaiser qilla of zard...

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I like Shameer and Nayab's grandmother, seems manipulative, calculating.

So far liking Nayab and his impulsiveness.

I don't want the daughter to get married to Ana's brother. He's quite older.

Not much spotlight on Khushhal's character so he is yet to impress.

Liked the scene of SHO and the officer warning him.

bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

I like Shameer and Nayab's grandmother, seems manipulative, calculating.

So far liking Nayab and his impulsiveness.

I don't want the daughter to get married to Ana's brother. He's quite older.

Not much spotlight on Khushhal's character so he is yet to impress.

Liked the scene of SHO and the officer warning him.

I think the daughter is supposed to get married to ana's grandfather (?).... Weren't the promos showing him sitting next to young bride?...

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: bips

I think the daughter is supposed to get married to ana's grandfather (?).... Weren't the promos showing him sitting next to young bride?...

Yes. And the poor girl was horrified, she tried to escape. I doubt I'll be able to watch this track. smiley38

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think some one is going to die in the next episode. Seemed like that from the promo.

bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. And the poor girl was horrified, she tried to escape. I doubt I'll be able to watch this track. smiley38

Issi wajah se mera dekhne ka doubtful ho raha hai... They even show him touching her face or hand on the marital bed... Mujhe ghinn aa rahi hai soch ke...

Shock value toh hai but I'm not sure if i want to watch leechadness..

Otherwise the show looks so grand... Even better production values than some Pakistani films

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: bips

Issi wajah se mera dekhne ka doubtful ho raha hai... They even show him touching her face or hand on the marital bed... Mujhe ghinn aa rahi hai soch ke...

Shock value toh hai but I'm not sure if i want to watch leechadness..

Otherwise the show looks so grand... Even better production values than some Pakistani films

I remember when I watched Deedan. An old man (not much old) got married to a young girl (Sanam Saeed) and I was horrified watching their scenes, although that actor wasn't as old as Manzar Sehbai. And Sanam wasn't as young as this girl. Hopefully, this is the only scene, and the girl will get away some way. smiley13