Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 25 days ago

The episode was good... finally real locations and different houses than what we usually see.. cinematography is good, music is good

Performances are good, fast paced so interesting

Ramsha Khushal first meet would be like this was unexpected

Overall good first episode

It definitely looks like green's mega project

Those who like action and violence will definitely enjoy

blahblah131 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Fans

I am impressed with the first episode. They did not blur the guns or the blood. Thankfully

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Fast paced first episode with too many killing. Next episode will see who is alive and who is dead..

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Fast paced first episode with too many killing. Next episode will see who is alive and who is dead..

If they continue like this there'll be none alive after the 3rd episode. smiley37

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

first episode was dhamakedar...the action scenes were quite good as was ali reza. liked sami khan too...yet to be impressed by kushal and ramsha...

this is how you do an action series, krq should take notes..

The first episode blew me away. This is how you do first episodes !!! I swear that last sequence of Nayab losing it and Shahmir going with him was NUTS. Brilliant performances by Ali Raza and Khushaal. Ufff I got goosebumps !

Did yall notice how Shahmir jumps into that moving jeep? And how he jumps off the wall? SO SMOOTH KHUSHAL smiley42

Felt sorry for SHO sahab. He was literally like WHAT THE HECK IS THIS HOLE smiley37

The history between the two warring families is intriguing. Looking forward to next episode when more will be revealed!

my only complaint is that build up and shot of Ramsha stabbing Khushal was kind of abrupt. I wanted to see his reaction. Some shock. But they cut to him falling down instantly. Woh thora Ajeeb tha. They could have lingered on that moment a bit. It fell a little flat for me.

But overall SOLID SOLID beginning! The cinematography the aesthetics the wildness of the place has been so nicely done! Action sequences are also great. You can feel the danger. Love it

Originally posted by: awida

If they continue like this there'll be none alive after the 3rd episode. smiley37

I hope Nayab and Shahmir don’t die because their characters are so good. How are they even brothers lol. One is so unhinged bloodthirsty af and other is grandma’s little boy who won’t flirt with girls and can’t win bike races smiley36

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I am impressed with the first episode. They did not blur the guns or the blood. Thankfully

So happy about that! Sara impact hi khatam ho jata