Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Sorry, for me she is in the list of actress who I can't tolerate on screen.

I can tolerate Mamya the only intolerable actress is the 2nd FT girl i wish her career was doomed

E X T R A

Sorry, for me she is in the list of actress who I can't tolerate on screen.

+1

Ditto Same thoughts

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Leave Komal and Mamya alone they're amazing idk why this forum has problem with Mamya what she did to you ?? If she reads this post she would've been disappointed instead of these 2 drag chuna because she is the one who really can't act for life and putting too much blush and lip tint in order to be Korean smiley11

That's our opinion, if we are not liking someone's acting then we have right to address that. You don't like feroze, did we ask you that why you are against him. Nhi na, because we know that's your choice and we know how to respect others pov and choices.

Honestly, Ramsha gets good projects, some of the most unique and good ones, but she is never impactful. Ramsha might be the weakest link in the show. She doesn't have that aura or dialogue delivery for the strong role. I hope I am wrong.

I would only say reserve your thoughts for a while, wait for the episodes, maybe your thinking get change.

Like, I have not seen khushal's work before, I will watch him first time in this drama then I will share my thoughts about him.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I can tolerate Mamya the only intolerable actress is the 2nd FT girl i wish her career was doomed

E X T R A

Don't worry. Her career will also doom.smiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Tho I like ramsha , I wonโ€™t call her a very good actor but I am happy with whatever she is serving us. In some dramas sheโ€™s really good and I have a soft spot for hersmiley36

I am gonna be watching this for only her if the story hooks me up.

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

Tho I like ramsha , I wonโ€™t call her a very good actor but I am happy with whatever she is serving us. In some dramas sheโ€™s really good and I have a soft spot for hersmiley36

I am gonna be watching this for only her if the story hooks me up.

I donโ€™t like her but as an actor sheโ€™s definitely better than a lot. I think her demeanour & voice is not matching up with the character here. She might surprise us though.

Honestly, Ramsha gets good projects, some of the most unique and good ones, but she is never impactful. Ramsha might be the weakest link in the show. She doesn't have that aura or dialogue delivery for the strong role. I hope I am wrong.

I agree with the word impactful. She has done good projects & acted well too but she never stands out.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

That's our opinion, if we are not liking someone's acting then we have right to address that. You don't like feroze, did we ask you that why you are against him. Nhi na, because we know that's your choice and we know how to respect others pov and choices.

I really appreciate your points and I do respect that

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I would only say reserve your thoughts for a while, wait for the episodes, maybe your thinking get change.

Like, I have not seen khushal's work before, I will watch him first time in this drama then I will share my thoughts about him.

But didn't you see any of his clips. He had many beautifull ones from : Mushkil and Mohabbat Ghumshuda Mere. He is a charmer. smiley42