Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I am tired of love triangles but like you said if it will be well executed then definitely will give it a chance.

More than love triangles, I am tired of stories where the girl is not interested in the boy initially however suddenly becomes obsessed. I am interested in love triangles like Radd.

Edited by mala06 - 5 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: mala06

More than love triangles, I am tired of stories where the girl is not interested in the boy initially however suddenly becomes obsessed. I am interested in love triangles like Radd.

And also rude FLs..im tired..pls give me sth different 🙏

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

And also rude FLs..im tired..pls give me sth different 🙏

Agreed. I thought Mahnoor is different and then they had to ruin her smiley44

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I liked the first episode. I liked Husnara & Junaid more. I felt Mina's story was kinda boring even though the intro was okay. I felt the actress playing Mina (have seen her in her past shows hence not flummoxed by this observation) can't act & needs to improve.

I liked Husnara's personality as she does speak out the truth instead of either hiding her feelings or forming an opinion on the first go.

Junaid's sister & her family use him as a scapegoat to fulfill their desires but got annoyed when he bought his car & requested for his proposal for Husnara.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Just saw the epi

Zahid and Hira look so good together

Omggg

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I liked the first episode. I liked Husnara & Junaid more. I felt Mina's story was kinda boring even though the intro was okay. I felt the actress playing Mina (have seen her in her past shows hence not flummoxed by this observation) can't act & needs to improve.

I liked Husnara's personality as she does speak out the truth instead of either hiding her feelings or forming an opinion on the first go.

Junaid's sister & her family use him as a scapegoat to fulfill their desires but got annoyed when he bought his car & requested for his proposal for Husnara.

I can see them getting more screenspace to Mina. Don't know why HUM gives more prominence to that actress. She hasn't done enough to get 8pm prime slot. They did the same on Jhok Sarkar. Hiba was far popular but gave prominent to her character.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Actually none of them is my favorite but still will try. How's the story?

Oh. I thought you are a fan of Zahid and Hira! smiley9 Nothing new in the story till now. If you watched Baba Jani you'll find many similarities.. the elder sister dominates her younger brother and won't let him get his love. He'll get married to another girl. It is not Zahid and Hira's story. It is Zahid and Mamya's , and I am not a fan of her.. and I can see where this story is going. I'll hate it if Hira turns negative.smiley13

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

Oh. I thought you are a fan of Zahid and Hira! smiley9 Nothing new in the story till now. If you watched Baba Jani you'll find many similarities.. the elder sister dominates her younger brother and won't let him get his love. He'll get married to another girl. It is not Zahid and Hira's story. It is Zahid and Mamya's , and I am not a fan of her.. and I can see where this story is going. I'll hate it if Hira turns negative.smiley13

I love Mamya so much but i thought she'll be supporting i wonder Why they made her lead it's a reverse version of ehraam btw Hira suits bechari character more I loved her performance in kalank

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I love Mamya so much but i thought she'll be supporting i wonder Why they made her lead it's a reverse version of ehraam btw Hira suits bechari character more I loved her performance in kalank

Hira is versatile. And I like to see her attempting different characters. She is enjoying her role here, and it shows in the spark in her face. smiley4

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: awida

Hira is versatile. And I like to see her attempting different characters. She is enjoying her role here, and it shows in the spark in her face. smiley4

Yes but I hope she's grey