Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I didn't watch mere ban jao..it was too dark for me

Good you didn't it was a mix of ghum and kumkum bhagya

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 5 months ago

I liked Zahid and Hira onscreen and thankfully she is not playing a bechari role but again they turned her into modern badtameez girl. These ptv dramas can't just create likeable female leads.

I agree. And their chemistry is good. It is a delight to watch Zahid and Hira on screen. And she looks glamorous here.smiley10 I felt for Juni , coz it is clear Husn Ara isn't as simple as him. Also there is his selfish sister (played by Faiza Hassan) who uses him.

Looks like he is going to marry the other girl because hira's character rejected him. Typical story but Zahid looks good.

I like typical stories smiley36. And Mamya too isn't a simple girl. She too knows what she wants , yes. She is let down by the rejection from her fiancee.. but she isn't a bichari too.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

Originally posted by: awida

I like typical stories smiley36. And Mamya too isn't a simple girl. She too knows what she wants , yes. She is let down by the rejection from her fiancee.. but she isn't a bichari too.

It's all about the execution of the story. I don't like the other girl very much but good that she isn't a bechari either, was interested for zahid and hira mainly but hira seems to have a grey role here.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

It's all about the execution of the story. I don't like the other girl very much but good that she isn't a bechari either, was interested for zahid and hira mainly but hira seems to have a grey role here.

I liked the execution, especially the opening scene. But story looks very typical and HUM has been disappointment lately. Will only watch if it it somehow is still good enough till last episode which I highly doubt.

How's the first episode?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

I liked the execution, especially the opening scene. But story looks very typical and HUM has been disappointment lately. Will only watch if it it somehow is still good enough till last episode which I highly doubt.

You won my heart definitely hum has been disappointing us nowadays

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

How's the first episode?

Watch it for Zahid and Hira's interactions. You'll like it. smiley4 She's mean to him.. but their scenes light the screen.smiley10

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: anikamathur

You won my heart definitely hum has been disappointing us nowadays

Now I agree with you.

Watch it for Zahid and Hira's interactions. You'll like it. smiley4 She's mean to him.. but their scenes light the screen.smiley10

Actually none of them is my favorite but still will try. How's the story?

Originally posted by: mala06

I am tired of love triangles but like you said if it will be well executed then definitely will give it a chance.