Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Exactly i am also not figuring out what Mina wants it who she is. I think writer wants to show her as impulsive with good heart. But she is greedy for sure as she is happy after Juni told her about his new office. And now she is demanding new home 😂BTW i am really curious to know what does Juni exactly do that he has enough money for new office and now for new home smiley36

People like Juni exists in real life. They can't say" No" to other no matter how much they suffer.

I have seen a scene where Mina, Faris and juni has a scene togather. Juni and faris has a fight. I think there will be some story for faris and Mina as Mina's Mamo is working with Faris.

Oh my god ? This will be an interesting twist. I hope mazeed misunderstandings na hoon. I liked seeing Juni and Mina as a unit. The hand holding scene was pretty cute. And generally Mina is cute when she’s not being a churail 😂

Looks like she is still team Juni from these photos at least. So some hope is there lol

Originally posted by: tgota92

Oh my god ? This will be an interesting twist. I hope mazeed misunderstandings na hoon. I liked seeing Juni and Mina as a unit. The hand holding scene was pretty cute. And generally Mina is cute when she’s not being a churail 😂

Looks like she is still team Juni from these photos at least. So some hope is there lol

But i am not getting good vibes from these scenes. Maybe i am overthinking but i have a feeling by seeing this pictures that Mina and faris are caught by Juni as background place is faris home smiley6

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hira has really impressed me . Hope she has a pivotal role in SMD and not some cheap vamp/2nd lead .

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Hira has really impressed me . Hope she has a pivotal role in SMD and not some cheap vamp/2nd lead .

Her scene with Faris was so good in the latest episode. She’s an outright villain here but you can’t help but feel bad for her too

Hira said it’s been her most difficult role

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Her scene with Faris was so good in the latest episode. She’s an outright villain here but you can’t help but feel bad for her too

Hira said it’s been her most difficult role

I am worried about Maya now. Hope she doesn't get overshadowed cos acting wise Hira is far superior smiley36

Story is stuck now. There is nothing new happening in the drama from last few episodes. There should be new track. I am bored of watching same things.

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Story is stuck now. There is nothing new happening in the drama from last few episodes. There should be new track. I am bored of watching same things.

Safeena baji has literally just moved into Juni’s house Aur tum bore ho rahi ho? smiley36

Husn Ara just got back at Faris too! Which was so satisfying to see smiley41

Mujhe tou Maza aa raha hai. Mina stuck in the house with Safeena baji smiley37 And she can’t even go to her Mamoo’s house now coz he has partly disowned her lol. What a recipe for an ultimate showdown.

Poor Juni though smiley36

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

I am worried about Maya now. Hope she doesn't get overshadowed cos acting wise Hira is far superior smiley36

I like both of them so I’ll judge based on the show. Maya can surprise me too.

I do think JSPJ is one of Hira’s best roles though, she done welllllll

Safeena baji has literally just moved into Juni’s house Aur tum bore ho rahi ho? smiley36

Husn Ara just got back at Faris too! Which was so satisfying to see smiley41

Mujhe tou Maza aa raha hai. Mina stuck in the house with Safeena baji smiley37 And she can’t even go to her Mamoo’s house now coz he has partly disowned her lol. What a recipe for an ultimate showdown.

Poor Juni though smiley36

But we are seeing these things from last few episodes. Mina or Safeena baji to start sy hi lar mar rahi hy smiley36 Husn ara planning plotting or Backbiting Mai murof hy or juni to" Gobi bahu "hy start sy. smiley37

Ub is Mai Kya new hy smiley5

I want ky koi bara dhamaka Ho smiley37

Well its off topic but Zahid wears so much tight shirt in this drama smiley36 Don't know why smiley36