Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

Not really seeing it personally with either pairings or even “love” to begin with, but the hook point for me is that whatever I start expecting the story throws me a curveball. I don’t know where it’s all going so I’m invested smiley36 Pehle I thought Juni Mina will be endgame then I thought Juni Husn and now I’m back to Juni Mina? Yeh Kya ho raha hai lol

Endgame of the drama is Juni Mina but a ibne hawwa or Baylagaam type happy ending for both Mina & Husna is also possible.

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Endgame of the drama is Juni Mina but a ibne hawwa or Baylagaam type happy ending for both Mina & Husna is also possible.

What happened in those exactly ?

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What happened in those exactly ?

Hero lived happily ever after with both wives.

The_Wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No no. That for sure will not happen in JSPJ. It will be about Junaid and Mina. How they resolve their differences, overcome all obstacles ( Safina aapa and Husn Ara) and find love

Originally posted by: The_Wanderer

No no. That for sure will not happen in JSPJ. It will be about Junaid and Mina. How they resolve their differences, overcome all obstacles ( Safina aapa and Husn Ara) and find love

I’m enjoying how Mamya has chosen to play Mina. She’s a complete churail and you hate her so much but then she’s gives you these very human moments where you see her insecurities and immaturity. The scenes of her after she forgives Husn Ara really helped me warm up to her. Bechari itni bhi buri nahi hai 😂

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Also Ramz E Ishq. Mikaal has his both wives in the end: Hiba and Kiran. There were also dramas when one of the wives died or got divorced.. I won't want any of this to happn to any wife.

Edited by awida - 2 months ago

What the heck Mina 🤯 I was rooting for you 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m still team Mina but she needs to slow down man. As his wife she has a right to discuss these financial things but the situation was wrong and it’s a very recent blow to Juni as it is.

So many greedy people in this show 🤦🏻‍♀️

I did enjoy Juni and Mina finally communicating and clearing a lot of things out though. It was about time. I was fuming at Husn Ara the whole time. Why can’t Junaid give her a shut up call? Her intentions are like so obvious ? Why let her feed him? That was tough to watch 🤢

Posted: 1 months ago

What the heck Mina 🤯 I was rooting for you 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m still team Mina but she needs to slow down man. As his wife she has a right to discuss these financial things but the situation was wrong and it’s a very recent blow to Juni as it is.

So many greedy people in this show 🤦🏻‍♀️

I did enjoy Juni and Mina finally communicating and clearing a lot of things out though. It was about time. I was fuming at Husn Ara the whole time. Why can’t Junaid give her a shut up call? Her intentions are like so obvious ? Why let her feed him? That was tough to watch 🤢

Yeah , Mina needs to slow down her reactions. In precap she was confronting juni in front of whole office. It must be really embarrassing for him. Don't know what will happen next.

Poor juni smiley19everyone is hurting him.😢

Husn ara is full time villian now. She is third wheeling even not sincere with Juni's sister. Juni is not understanding her intentions now but he will regret it later.

Edited by Virgo27 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah , Mina needs to slow down her reactions. In precap she was confronting juni in front of whole office. It must be really embarrassing for him. Don't know what will happen next.

Poor juni smiley19everyone is hurting him.😢

Husn ara is full time villian now. She is third wheeling even not sincere with Juni's sister. Juni is not understanding her intentions now but he will regret it later.

In terms of writing I’m most confused by Mina’s character. One second I like her next second she pulls some new stunt. She seemed to genuinely care about Juni and was looking after him and they solved their issues. But as soon as she realized about them potentially getting rich, girl got sidetracked again 🤦🏻‍♀️

At this rate Juni will probably feel betrayed by everyone in the end and will likely just kill himself or something 🤯 He needs to grow a pair and start speaking his mind about what things trouble him. A few shut up calls are warranted now.

Yeah Mina barging into that meeting is gonna end horribly. She’s so duffer and impulsive I swear 🤦🏻‍♀️

Plus I don’t really get the point of ZQ and Farsi’s continued relevance in the story? Is writer going to reunite Faris and Husn Ara at the end? The man who literally left her at the altar coz of his manipulative mom? Koi redemption arc type nonsense hogi I guess ?

In terms of writing I’m most confused by Mina’s character. One second I like her next second she pulls some new stunt. She seemed to genuinely care about Juni and was looking after him and they solved their issues. But as soon as she realized about them potentially getting rich, girl got sidetracked again 🤦🏻‍♀️

At this rate Juni will probably feel betrayed by everyone in the end and will likely just kill himself or something 🤯 He needs to grow a pair and start speaking his mind about what things trouble him. A few shut up calls are warranted now.

Yeah Mina barging into that meeting is gonna end horribly. She’s so duffer and impulsive I swear 🤦🏻‍♀️

Plus I don’t really get the point of ZQ and Farsi’s continued relevance in the story? Is writer going to reunite Faris and Husn Ara at the end? The man who literally left her at the altar coz of his manipulative mom? Koi redemption arc type nonsense hogi I guess ?

Exactly i am also not figuring out what Mina wants it who she is. I think writer wants to show her as impulsive with good heart. But she is greedy for sure as she is happy after Juni told her about his new office. And now she is demanding new home 😂BTW i am really curious to know what does Juni exactly do that he has enough money for new office and now for new home smiley36

People like Juni exists in real life. They can't say" No" to other no matter how much they suffer.

I have seen a scene where Mina, Faris and juni has a scene togather. Juni and faris has a fight. I think there will be some story for faris and Mina as Mina's Mamo is working with Faris.