Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

Although all the 3 ladies in Juni's life are churails.. I am enjoying their characters. And the casting was perfect. Faiza Hassan is an expert in such dominating lady roles.

All characters are such characters and I love to watch them all. Even though story is simple but the dynamics are so entertaining lol

Initially I thought she wasn't suitible, but after watching the latest episode I am convinced.

Mamya has played Mina so so perfectly. She’s arrogant, bitchy, immature, selfish, but her vulnerable moments of insecurity kind of make you feel for her too 🥹 She’s played someone who is so clueless and impulsive in marriage really well. Her self destructive streak is portrayed really nicely too

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: tgota92

Mamya has played Mina so so perfectly. She’s arrogant, bitchy, immature, selfish, but her vulnerable moments of insecurity kind of make you feel for her too 🥹 She’s played someone who is so clueless and impulsive in marriage really well. Her self destructive streak is portrayed really nicely too

Yes. I realized it now . Earlier I thought Mamya was behaving strangely.. but as you descriped it ..now it makes sense. I am not used to watching such female lead characters..

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

JSPJ is such an enjoyable watch because everyone is so bloody unpredictable and chaotic 😂 I’m loving Husn Ara’s redemption arc but I do think she’s taking advantage of Juni kind of selfishly because she doesn’t give two hoots about Mina. She might be in denial but her newfound softness is screaming that she now has a crush on him but she’s not going to admit it. I’m glad though that the show, through other characters, is also pointing out that Juni and Husn Ara are in the wrong and it isn’t fair to Mina. Juni bhi koi doodh ka dhulla howa nahi hai. He is part of the issue as well when it comes to his marriage problems and communication issues with his wife. He’s kind of accepted now that she doesn’t like him and has given up which isn’t what Mina wants. Passivity doesn’t help when your wife is feeling insecure and wants you to fight for her and to communicate. Yes, Mina is badtameez and immature and completely out of line but she’s also not wrong in her insecurity. You see multiple times when she tries to communicate and express her anger (immaturely though) but Juni disregards it and doesn’t address it. If these two just sit down and have an HONEST conversation minus the petty jabs and ignoring, a lot of their issues would get solved. The next promo is giving me some hope that there will be a good confrontation scene.

Husn Ara agreeing to the sisters plan is not good. So like I said she’s still selfish despite being apologetic. I think with how things are going and everything going against Juni and Mina I’m thinking ultimately they’re endgame. But I may be wrong. Since Faris and his mom are still in the picture there might be a future for him and Husn after all. Like I said, it’s too unpredictable for me rn. Every week they throw some curveball 😭🤷‍♀️

There’s only one sane person in the show and that’s Nida 😂 youngest and most mature lol

I think this is the 1st time I am watching a different show about rush marriages results.. and the communications problems between partners. Juni is the mature one , so I think he should be more responsible, and try to do more efforts. He sees how his sister is.. and how Husn Ara was..is , he can't ignore or deny the matters which drive Mina insane. The girl left her house.. agreed to marry him knowing nothing about him. Had to deal with all the problems happening in her new life .. and she is impulsive by nature. Such girls end up being labled as badtameez . In fact the real badtameez is those mature ppl who talk sense, while driving you insane. It is right to be wrong sometimes.

Yes. I realized it now . Earlier I thought Mamya was behaving strangely.. but as you descriped it ..now it makes sense. I am not used to watching such female lead characters..

Strangely most of the characters in this show aren’t likeable but their dynamics make it such a fun watch! They’re all so petty and flawed and real.

I think this is the 1st time I am watching a different show about rush marriages results.. and the communications problems between partners. Juni is the mature one , so I think he should be more responsible, and try to do more efforts. He sees how his sister is.. and how Husn Ara was..is , he can't ignore or deny the matters which drive Mina insane. The girl left her house.. agreed to marry him knowing nothing about him. Had to deal with all the problems happening in her new life .. and she is impulsive by nature. Such girls end up being labled as badtameez . In fact the real badtameez is those mature ppl who talk sense, while driving you insane. It is right to be wrong sometimes.

What did you make of the new promo? The whole pasand versus mohabbat line? Do you think Husn Ara was his pasand and mohabbat would be/is Mina?

The love dynamics are so blurred in this show that I can’t predict a thing lol

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

What did you make of the new promo? The whole pasand versus mohabbat line? Do you think Husn Ara was his pasand and mohabbat would be/is Mina?

The love dynamics are so blurred in this show that I can’t predict a thing lol

I understand that Juni liked Husn.. he didn't love her for sure warna he wouldn't be able to go and get married that soon after he was rejected by her. Love is deeper than revenge.

For now Mina didn't do anything to deserve Juni's love. She doesn't love him either. For them to fall in love with eachother they need to work on their relationship, and build trust and respect .. it won't be easy . I too can't predict. I just don't want Juni to get married to Husn and dumb Mina. Coz it will be injustic after he inserted her in his life, to dumb her like this.

So looks like Husn Ara is still very much on an agenda 😈 And Juni says he loves Mina 🥹

This is gonna be a roller coaster now. I’m seated 🍿

Edited by tgota92 - 2 months ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

So looks like Husn Ara is still very much on an agenda 😈 And Juni says he loves Mina 🥹

This is gonna be a roller coaster now. I’m seated 🍿

I am sad that even after declaring his love for her, Mina will still believe that her husband is interested in Husn. smiley6