Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 months ago

I am glad Mina confronted Juni , Husn and junis sis. I felt that was the right thing to do. If you feel your husband is paying much attentions to the girl he once wanted to marry, nothing is better than confronting them. For the 1st time I felt for Mina. She is badtameez but Juni and his sis are crossing the limits. Husn should also be ashamed of her self.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am glad Mina confronted Juni , Husn and junis sis. I felt that was the right thing to do. If you feel your husband is paying much attentions to the girl he once wanted to marry, nothing is better than confronting them. For the 1st time I felt for Mina. She is badtameez but Juni and his sis are crossing the limits. Husn should also be ashamed of her self.

Completely my thoughts..Meena is right in this matter, Why Husna is taking advantage of a guy she hurt and insulted left and right. Apologising is ok but taking pick and drop service from a married man once she rejected is crossing all limits.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Completely my thoughts..Meena is right in this matter, Why Husna is taking advantage of a guy she hurt and insulted left and right. Apologising is ok but taking pick and drop service from a married man once she rejected is crossing all limits.

To be honest .. I liked the old Husn more. At least she had self respect. The new Husn is a bity of a woman.. what does she aim to do? Juni might be encouraging her by giving her his attention. His sister is using her to get revenge of Mina, and seperate her from her brother. I hope Husn doesn't stoop lower by agreeing to help her in her plan.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

To be honest .. I liked the old Husn more. At least she had self respect. The new Husn is a bity of a woman.. what does she aim to do? Juni might be encouraging her by giving her his attention. His sister is using her to get revenge of Mina, and seperate her from her brother. I hope Husn doesn't stoop lower by agreeing to help her in her plan.

I actually loved new husn btw kudos to Hira for making juni watchable otherwise I would've skipped it through promos as I thought it was ehraam e Junoon 2.0

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I actually loved new husn btw kudos to Hira for making juni watchable otherwise I would've skipped it through promos as I thought it was ehraam e Junoon 2.0

I thought you liked Mamiya more. smiley2

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I thought you liked Mamiya more. smiley2

I still like Mamya she's really doing amazing job in juni

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I still like Mamya she's really doing amazing job in juni

Initially I thought she wasn't suitible, but after watching the latest episode I am convinced.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Initially I thought she wasn't suitible, but after watching the latest episode I am convinced.

I already told you that she's talented

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

I already told you that she's talented

Although all the 3 ladies in Juni's life are churails.. I am enjoying their characters. And the casting was perfect. Faiza Hassan is an expert in such dominating lady roles.

JSPJ is such an enjoyable watch because everyone is so bloody unpredictable and chaotic 😂 I’m loving Husn Ara’s redemption arc but I do think she’s taking advantage of Juni kind of selfishly because she doesn’t give two hoots about Mina. She might be in denial but her newfound softness is screaming that she now has a crush on him but she’s not going to admit it. I’m glad though that the show, through other characters, is also pointing out that Juni and Husn Ara are in the wrong and it isn’t fair to Mina. Juni bhi koi doodh ka dhulla howa nahi hai. He is part of the issue as well when it comes to his marriage problems and communication issues with his wife. He’s kind of accepted now that she doesn’t like him and has given up which isn’t what Mina wants. Passivity doesn’t help when your wife is feeling insecure and wants you to fight for her and to communicate. Yes, Mina is badtameez and immature and completely out of line but she’s also not wrong in her insecurity. You see multiple times when she tries to communicate and express her anger (immaturely though) but Juni disregards it and doesn’t address it. If these two just sit down and have an HONEST conversation minus the petty jabs and ignoring, a lot of their issues would get solved. The next promo is giving me some hope that there will be a good confrontation scene.

Husn Ara agreeing to the sisters plan is not good. So like I said she’s still selfish despite being apologetic. I think with how things are going and everything going against Juni and Mina I’m thinking ultimately they’re endgame. But I may be wrong. Since Faris and his mom are still in the picture there might be a future for him and Husn after all. Like I said, it’s too unpredictable for me rn. Every week they throw some curveball 😭🤷‍♀️

There’s only one sane person in the show and that’s Nida 😂 youngest and most mature lol