Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Yeah I got your point here ..smiley20

You want to see your favorite actors to be endgame regardless of story just like i want Zarnab and Faris togather in Gentelman As I like Zahid -Yumna more than lead pair smiley36

The way Yumna and Zahid give competition to each other on screen is something else smiley42 Love to see it. Hira is also quite good and I love her scenes with Zahid as well.

And what to say about Zahid yar. What a criminally underrated brilliant actor. Playing Juni and Faris simultaneously on screen and completely nailing these different roles. He’s amazing.

Originally posted by: tgota92

The way Yumna and Zahid give competition to each other on screen is something else smiley42 Love to see it. Hira is also quite good and I love her scenes with Zahid as well.

And what to say about Zahid yar. What a criminally underrated brilliant actor. Playing Juni and Faris simultaneously on screen and completely nailing these different roles. He’s amazing.

Their scenes are really enjoyable even when they are fighting. Now i can understand why there are so many fans of Zahid and Yumna as a pair. smiley27

I agree Zahid is amazing. Don't know why he is so underrated. I am watching his other drama Besharam and he was equally good in that also.

Hope he gets one big break in his career as he desreves all the hype smiley20

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Their scenes are really enjoyable even when they are fighting. Now i can understand why there are so many fans of Zahid and Yumna as a pair. smiley27

I agree Zahid is amazing. Don't know why he is so underrated. I am watching his other drama Besharam and he was equally good in that also.

Hope he gets one big break in his career as he desreves all the hype smiley20

I don't know why you guys think Zahid is underrated.. he is a great actor. I think he just took off for sometime maybe for any personal reasons and now coming back.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I don't know why you guys think Zahid is underrated.. he is a great actor. I think he just took off for sometime maybe for any personal reasons and now coming back.

Underrated is not the right word per se. But Zahid's career has been going through a slump since after that Judai ripoff he did. Some years ago, Zahid was one of the top in-demand actors and a regular Farooq Rind staple (IZN, Besharam, Pukaar). Either it was the nose job and/or he pissed off some powerful people in the industry (Rind and he had a fallout I recall but they have made up now with Zahid appearing in Humraaz), I dunno but something happened. His career was at a high and he used to get the best scripts with top teams, and then his career just kinda nosedived. For years, he had no Hum project and when they gave him one, it was Mere Ban Jao. I am speculating Zahid and Hum maybe had some un-bun after that Judai rip-off he did for them as before that, he would do most dramas with Hum and quite frequently too. JSPJ is leagues better than low-budget MBJ that Hum gave him so I am hoping he has mended things with Hum and we will see him in better roles next worthy of his calibre.

Edited by hypnotoad - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Underrated is not the right word per se. But Zahid's career has been going through a slump since after that Judai ripoff he did. Some years ago, Zahid was one of the top in-demand actors and a regular Farooq Rind staple (IZN, Besharam, Pukaar). Either it was the nose job and/or he pissed off some powerful people in the industry (Rind and he had a fallout I recall but they have made up now with Zahid appearing in Humraaz), I dunno but something happened. His career was at a high and he used to get the best scripts with top teams, and then his career just kinda nosedived. For years, he had no Hum project and when they gave him one, it was Mere Ban Jao. I am speculating Zahid and Hum maybe had some un-bun after that Judai rip-off he did for them as before that, he would do most dramas with Hum and quite frequently too. JSPJ is leagues better than low-budget MBJ that Hum gave him so I am hoping he has mended things with Hum and we will see him in better roles next worthy of his calibre.

Don't forget that zahid always does love triangles also i don't think zahid and hum had a fallout

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Good to see you again Neel. I hope you are enjoying this drama.

I was dreaming of Juni_HusnAra lovestory to start.. but watching them in the car.. and Husn starting to apologize for hurting him. I felt uncomfortible. Husn is beautifull, maybe she is a better person now.. but Juni is a married man. His wife isn't a perfect wife. But it is his choice.. he rushed to her house and married her without knowing how she was. So correcting a mistake is by trying to understand eachother.. not by turning to another person.

Mina is still a buzzle for me. What does she want? Why is she behaving like this? Insteed of trying to fix her husband ,she needs to fix her own self.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Finally Hira Mani Is Now Added in The JSPJ Montage

https://youtu.be/cnavlJ6bug0?si=1u2F_OG5NmabO85D

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

One of the best Suit wore By Mamta

https://youtu.be/7fTcFeZW-mA?si=Z3RF7rLKb8yW9iUY