Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: awida

I know Mina is Juni's wife. But I can only see Juni with Husn Ara. Their jodi is magical. I am sorry to say this , plz Mamya fans don't be angry.. but I find Hira a better actress.smiley27

No offence to Your pov

But I don't want Juni and Husn ara togather as a couple or end game .

I believe in a relationship once you get betrayed by someone don't look back to that person again. Forgive that person and move on but don't give another chance. Husn ara may become a good person and realize how good juni is but the fact will not change that she rejected him, insulted him many times.

Once bitten, twice shy smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anikamathur

I love both so please don't shade anyone Mamya is way better than Aena

Mamya must have something in her. I was just expressing my personal favourism, nothing else.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: tgota92

Sheā€™s pretty versatile but has admitted to doing a lot of fazool roles for $ smiley36 She was pretty good in Teri Meri Kahaaniyaan as well and even though I watched it for Wahaj and loved his story with Mehwish, I liked Jinn Mahal the most out of those 3 stories. It had comedy and a lot of heart as well smiley27 Everyoneā€™s performance was pretty great in it, including the child actors.
Thank you for telling me about this. I was skiptical.smiley36because of Mani , Hira's husband. smiley11
As for JSPJ, idk Iā€™m confused right now but Husn Ara did manage to melt my cold heart towards her in that scene with her mom šŸ˜¢ But at the same time Iā€™m also understanding Minaā€™s insecurities because Juni is hell at communication smiley36 They both seem to have made up their mind about this marriage which I find a bit forced and premature. I hope we get more depth to Mina. I like Mamya but yes of course Hira is the more mature and seasoned actor. Thatā€™s why she has the most complex role in the show

I had to stop watching this show because I didn't get Mina's insecurities. I know Juni's sis is too much , so is Husn. Juni with his mahaan character didn't try to shift to another place at least to get rid of her unwanted neighbours.

Tbh. I went through some similar experience in my marriage where I thought my husband was good with everyone else more that he is to me. smiley36That wasn't a good experience at all. As I wanted to get his attention more, specially in the initial days of our marriage.

Edited by awida - 3 months ago
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Virgo27

No offence to Your pov

I believe in a relationship once you get betrayed by someone don't look back to that person again. Forgive that person and move on but don't give another chance. Husn ara may become a good person and realize how good juni is but the fact will not change that she rejected him, insulted him many times.

I agree. This is a lesson. I just like JuniAra's jodi more than JuniMina , it is a drama.. so I was dreaming. Like in many other dramas, we so second marriages for the sake of the ailing parent of the girl. smiley36 Husn's mom is very kind but not ill. For once I was selfish and wanted my fav actors to be endgame. smiley9

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Finally you liked Mamya she's really the best

I like Mamya. She is definitely talented. But obviously currently not on the same level as more seasoned actors like Zahid and Hira. But sheā€™s holding her own pretty strongly which is great. Also getting a lot of critical praise.

Despite not liking the character right now, Mamya brings out her childish vulnerabilities really nicely. Its not OTT but justtttt right šŸ‘šŸ¼

Originally posted by: Virgo27

No offence to Your pov

I would think on the same lines if Mina also didnā€™t constantly reject and insult him. But both women have done some crazy stuff. So itna straight forward nahi hai for me so far.

I think it will depend on who gets a redemption arc, how much characters evolve and think about their actions, and if love is there or not. Right now I donā€™t even think any of them even love each other. Neither of these relationships ever got a chance.

I agree. This is a lesson. I just like JuniAra's jodi more than JuniMina , it is a drama.. so I was dreaming. Like in many other dramas, we so second marriages for the sake of the ailing parent of the girl. smiley36 Husn's mom is very kind but not ill. For once I was selfish and wanted my fav actors to be endgame. smiley9

I think that is most likely what will happen as well. Donā€™t know what will happen in the middle but Husn Ara will for sure get a redemption arc and will catch feelings. We have seen such a bad and unforgiving side to Husn Ara but now we have entered the next chapter. Itā€™s her melting stage lol.

Also just generally since lead actors are Zahid and Hira so maybe just makes sense because of that. Mamya is still new. I know a lot of dramas donā€™t follow this pattern but I think this one might. You might get your dream come true smiley36

You are right about the mom being super kind, progressive and not concerned about the society at all. Her whole focus is on her daughterā€™s well being and itā€™s so refreshing to see a positive parental figure in dramas. Warna usually shaadi breaks off and parents go in comas or get heart attacks and think omg kitni badnaami ho gayi hai smiley29 So the relationship between problematic Husn Ara and her mom is actually very very refreshing. She hasnā€™t even said it once that ā€œthis is karma for what you didā€ - sheā€™s understanding and patient with her and Husn Ara also seems to love her mom a lot. Sheā€™s selfish and badtameez with others but is good with her mom.

Yeah I got your point here ..smiley20

You want to see your favorite actors to be endgame regardless of story just like i want Zarnab and Faris togather in Gentelman As I like Zahid -Yumna more than lead pair smiley36

I think that is most likely what will happen as well. Donā€™t know what will happen in the middle but Husn Ara will for sure get a redemption arc and will catch feelings. We have seen such a bad and unforgiving side to Husn Ara but now we have entered the next chapter. Itā€™s her melting stage lol.

Also just generally since lead actors are Zahid and Hira so maybe just makes sense because of that. Mamya is still new. I know a lot of dramas donā€™t follow this pattern but I think this one might. You might get your dream come true smiley36

You are right about the mom being super kind, progressive and not concerned about the society at all. Her whole focus is on her daughterā€™s well being and itā€™s so refreshing to see a positive parental figure in dramas. Warna usually shaadi breaks off and parents go in comas or get heart attacks and think omg kitni badnaami ho gayi hai smiley29 So the relationship between problematic Husn Ara and her mom is actually very very refreshing. She hasnā€™t even said it once that ā€œthis is karma for what you didā€ - sheā€™s understanding and patient with her and Husn Ara also seems to love her mom a lot. Sheā€™s selfish and badtameez with others but is good with her mom.

Good point smiley20

I didn't notice this thing but glad makers showed a progressive mother in this situation. Else a typical mother would have been crying and whining how her daughter's life is ruined now. As her barat didn't arrive . Her mother was a solid support for her daughter in her lowest times not her weakness smiley27

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

I like Mamya. She is definitely talented. But obviously currently not on the same level as more seasoned actors like Zahid and Hira. But sheā€™s holding her own pretty strongly which is great. Also getting a lot of critical praise.

Despite not liking the character right now, Mamya brings out her childish vulnerabilities really nicely. Its not OTT but justtttt right šŸ‘šŸ¼

Newcomers like her should be promoted not expressionless newcomers which hum is mostly promoting