Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: tgota92

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9DKzU-o7qw/?igsh=NzRyajlsMTdhdjF0

Critics all praises for Hira’s performance in the episode smiley41 More than the hospital scene I think the wedding one really impressed me - the one on stage when she calls him back smiley28

You know you can play a negative character and still make the audience feel so bad for you. Very few shows give you that kind of villain and actor who will do it justice. I know exactly villain nahi rahay gi Husn Ara but for right now in the story she was the main villain

Also you’re right about Juni, Virgo. I wasn’t mad at him for staying at the hospital but going to

house was a bit much and also not taking Mina along the next day was weird too. He could have at least asked if she wanted to accompany him if she was so lonely

Seriously Hira deserved all the praises. I havent watched her any drama but saw some random clips i used to think she doesn't have screen presence but she proved me wrong this time. She is really good as Husn Ara.

Actually i am expecting more and more disappointment from juni character in future episodes by looking at next episode promo how her sister is planning his second marriage. So she will try to manipulate Juni and Husn ara and we know what it will lead too..

Hope my speculations prove wrong smiley20

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Critics all praises for Hira’s performance in the episode smiley41 More than the hospital scene I think the wedding one really impressed me - the one on stage when she calls him back smiley28

You know you can play a negative character and still make the audience feel so bad for you. Very few shows give you that kind of villain and actor who will do it justice. I know exactly villain nahi rahay gi Husn Ara but for right now in the story she was the main villain

Also you’re right about Juni, Virgo. I wasn’t mad at him for staying at the hospital but going to Faris’s house was a bit much and also not taking Mina along the next day was weird too. He could have at least asked if she wanted to accompany him if she was so lonely

Hira is one of the most versatile Pakistani actresses. She did many different shows playing different characters. I am happy she is getting praises from everyone. smiley14

I don't think going to Faris' place was too much for a person like Juni who is a kind man indeed. He knew his khaala jaan and her daughter have no man to fight for their rights so he stood by them. I read in western countries a girl can take her fiancee to court for dumbing her like Faris did . I wonder if there is such a law in our countries. What Faris did was a crime.

Yes , begging him to save Husn's life may seem too much, but maybe he was desperate to save Husn because he still has feelings for her.smiley3

Originally posted by: awida

Hira is one of the most versatile Pakistani actresses. She did many different shows playing different characters. I am happy she is getting praises from everyone. smiley14

I don't think going to Faris' place was too much for a person like Juni who is a kind man indeed. He knew his khaala jaan and her daughter have no man to fight for their rights so he stood by them. I read in western countries a girl can take her fiancee to court for dumbing her like Faris did . I wonder if there is such a law in our countries. What Faris did was a crime.

Yes , begging him to save Husn's life may seem too much, but maybe he was desperate to save Husn because he still has feelings for her.smiley3

I don’t think he has feelings for her anymore - at least none that he would even acknowledge to himself - and it’s very much just because he wants her to get better and snap out of whatever mental state she’s in. And the doctors did say to call the person she is asking for. Juni, being Juni, was of course going to go get him. Haan if he had gone by himself without the doctors telling him to, then yes I would have thought keh maybe this level of worry equates “feelings” but he was just trying to help I think.

Do you have any predictions about this show? It keeps throwing a curveball at us and I honestly don’t know what to make of it. We’re not even half way through but I can’t tell which direction this is going. I don’t think there will be a second marriage trope here but at the same time I don’t know what’s gonna become of Mina and her insecurities. Husn Ara is definitely gonna get a redemption arc but I’m confused about the rest.

Hira is playing Husn Ara beautifully and I’m so happy to see the show gaining decent TRPs and getting praises from the critics as well. Especially Hira’s performance last week was great. Let’s see what’s in store for us tomorrow smiley2 I think it’ll take her a few weeks to get normal again so focus might be on Mina/Juni/Juni’s sister for a bit.

I enjoy the sister and her meesna husband’s scenes too. Itni teeli lagata rehta hai smiley36

I don’t think he has feelings for her anymore - at least none that he would even acknowledge to himself - and it’s very much just because he wants her to get better and snap out of whatever mental state she’s in. And the doctors did say to call the person she is asking for. Juni, being Juni, was of course going to go get him. Haan if he had gone by himself without the doctors telling him to, then yes I would have thought keh maybe this level of worry equates “feelings” but he was just trying to help I think.

Do you have any predictions about this show? It keeps throwing a curveball at us and I honestly don’t know what to make of it. We’re not even half way through but I can’t tell which direction this is going. I don’t think there will be a second marriage trope here but at the same time I don’t know what’s gonna become of Mina and her insecurities. Husn Ara is definitely gonna get a redemption arc but I’m confused about the rest.

Hira is playing Husn Ara beautifully and I’m so happy to see the show gaining decent TRPs and getting praises from the critics as well. Especially Hira’s performance last week was great. Let’s see what’s in store for us tomorrow smiley2 I think it’ll take her a few weeks to get normal again so focus might be on Mina/Juni/Juni’s sister for a bit.

I enjoy the sister and her meesna husband’s scenes too. Itni teeli lagata rehta hai smiley36

There is a probability they will show second marriage thing. Juni sister and brother in law will play their role in this ..

There is a scene in ost where husn ara was hugging juni and he was reciprocating.

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

There is a probability they will show second marriage thing. Juni sister and brother in law will play their role in this ..

There is a scene in ost where Jahan ara was hugging juni and he was reciprocating.

That's husn Ara not jahan ara jahan is from badshah begum

Edited by anikamathur - 3 months ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

I found this very funny especially at the end smiley37smiley37

https://youtu.be/kVDWhY9K_6U?si=XbpwQFLc0qrXo9vi

Originally posted by: Virgo27

There is a scene in ost where husn ara was hugging juni and he was reciprocating.

Yikes. You might be right although no matter how many issues are between Juni and Mina I don’t think Juni would do that to her.

But we are getting a very weird version of Mina. Even with her friend talking sense into her, she’s just not getting it. It’s not even about her loving Juni or not. Now it’s about doing the smart thing? And she can’t even manage that smiley36 I love how subtly Juni gives it back to her with his words like he did today.

Husn Ara’s scene with her mom kind of broke my heart. I hate the girl but she made me feel bad for her. That moment where she says we shouldn’t pay him back the money was a moment of growth. Her mom was so proud smiley37 Probably pehli dafa kuch noble gesture diya hoga beti ne smiley36

I’m excited to see the Husn Ara - Juni angle but as long as it’s not done in some cringe forced way. Performances continue to be strong in this. Lately this has been Hira’s show though.

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

This was too funny, the walking and fainting right in juni's arms smiley37...serves her right too for how she rejected juni in the initial epi...smiley36

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

This was too funny, the walking and fainting right in juni's arms smiley37...serves her right too for how she rejected juni in the initial epi...smiley36

Hira is really funny btw she should do a comedy drama