Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

I like him since his debut Mehram. Watched while it was running. He is so good. His role/characters in dramas are really good & different mostly but the shows tend to be a little boring. I started this show Juni. But I just stopped. May be will binge watch some day. .or may be he isn't offered many great shows so he has to pick.

He was good in Mehram.

Maine sare shows dekhe hain Zahid ke except Visaal n ek aur koi tha naam nhi yaadsmiley36

Main na janun ke baad se choice kharab hi hoti gayi hai 😒

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

He was good in Mehram.

Maine sare shows dekhe hain Zahid ke except Visaal n ek aur koi tha naam nhi yaadsmiley36

Main na janun ke baad se choice kharab hi hoti gayi hai 😒

He was very good in Mehram, islie toh ek obsession hogaya tha to watch all this shows after that. I was annoyed when he doesn't end up with Ayesha Khan in that though..

I didn't watch Visaal as well. But I did Skip few of his dramas bcz through his characters are good, the show seems to be a little boring.

Finally watched all episodes of this drama smiley10

I really liked the simplicity and calmness of this drama. Both director and writer did a great job in creating something different, Simple yet Interesting. I really wanted to see a drama where content and story is the main part not over the top chemistry thing.

Thanks tgota for suggesting this drama.smiley31smiley27

I am hooked to the story Lets see what it has for the audience in future episodes . Hopefull they will not make this drama a typical toxic triangle in upcoming episodes. Don't want Junaid gets involved in extramarital affairs with Husn ara. smiley20

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I loved watching ep 10 . Hira Mani made me feel for Husn Ara. Zahid as Junaid is really jaan se pyara. The way he stood for Husn Ara, and tried to convince Faris to visit her in the hospital shows how resposible he is.

I am waiting to see if Jonny is going to marry Husn.smiley2

Originally posted by: awida

I loved watching ep 10 . Hira Mani made me feel for Husn Ara. Zahid as Junaid is really jaan se pyara. The way he stood for Husn Ara, and tried to convince Faris to visit her in the hospital shows how resposible he is.

I am waiting to see if Jonny is going to marry Husn.smiley2

Hira absolutely nailed this episode and I can’t believe I felt BAD for Husnaaaa smiley36 What is this dichotomy I love it smiley41 Can’t wait to see what happens next! I love Zahid as an actor and I also enjoy Mamya as Mina but so far this show belongs to Hira smiley27 I keep flip flopping between my love and hate for Husn Ara and it’s because of Hira’s performance. This week she was super vulnerable so I really felt for her smiley28 Faris’s mom was pure evil ! And Faris was a complete loser smiley7

IMG_5457.jpeg

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: tgota92

Hira absolutely nailed this episode and I can’t believe I felt BAD for Husnaaaa smiley36 What is this dichotomy I love it smiley41 Can’t wait to see what happens next! I love Zahid as an actor and I also enjoy Mamya as Mina but so far this show belongs to Hira smiley27 I keep flip flopping between my love and hate for Husn Ara and it’s because of Hira’s performance. This week she was super vulnerable so I really felt for her smiley28 Faris’s mom was pure evil ! And Faris was a complete loser smiley7

IMG_5457.jpeg

I started watching this show , but had to stop watching after Mina got married to Jonny. There were lots catfights between her and the other women. I lost interest. But after watching the teaser of ep 10 I made sure I watch it.

I agree , Hira is the star of this show because her character is interesting. Zahid as Jonny is very likeable, but helpless . Now I think he is growing stronger.💪

I didn't like latest episode because of Junaid. He has no self respect.

Yes he was helping Husn ara and her mother but there was no need to go to faris home and beg infront of him for husn ara.

Junaid was behaving like ITV mahaan herione. He didn't think of his wife for once like she was at home all alone.

Edited by Virgo27 - 3 months ago

Hira Mani as an actor did justice to her portrayal as Husn ara. Her helplessness, Misery and pain was shown brilliantly . Hira is quite a good actor. Hira Mani was star of this episode smiley20

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9DKzU-o7qw/?igsh=NzRyajlsMTdhdjF0

Critics all praises for Hira’s performance in the episode smiley41 More than the hospital scene I think the wedding one really impressed me - the one on stage when she calls him back smiley28

You know you can play a negative character and still make the audience feel so bad for you. Very few shows give you that kind of villain and actor who will do it justice. I know exactly villain nahi rahay gi Husn Ara but for right now in the story she was the main villain

Also you’re right about Juni, Virgo. I wasn’t mad at him for staying at the hospital but going to Faris’s house was a bit much and also not taking Mina along the next day was weird too. He could have at least asked if she wanted to accompany him if she was so lonely

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Virgo27

Hira Mani as an actor did justice to her portrayal as Husn ara. Her helplessness, Misery and pain was shown brilliantly . Hira is quite a good actor. Hira Mani was star of this episode smiley20

Yes I enjoyed her parts