Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I liked Zahid since Alvida and he was the absolute best in Ishq Zah Naseeb...sad to see him waste his potential in typical love triangles these days...

Since MTA Became a hit he started doing these type of shows

Posted: 3 months ago

Okay but how does this show do this thing where one episode I’m feeling bad for Husn Ara and Mina is a total b**** but then next episode it completely switches and I’m back to feeling something for Mina and then raging at Husn Ara? 🤯 I did enjoy that moment where Mina has that humiliating moment at the dholki but still listens to her friend and goes with Junaid. He was so shocked smiley36 Cute moment.

And uff Husn Ara’s arrogance and superiority complex are just going next level right now. The air this girl has, omg smiley37 I have to say Hira, Mamya and Zahid are all nailing their characters like crazy. Nonstop entertainment every episode. Super flawed people, all played brilliantly.

Now Husn Ara is going to get left at the altar and it’s going to be delicious to watch. Especially since she was so full of it and looking down upon everyone smiley15 Her mega comeuppance is here smiley41

By the way it’s getting great reviews from both SH and KDH smiley40I know not many are watching but it’s so so fun and performances are amazing

https://youtu.be/wfKrvP_iq9U?si=v5gYdHrqQYzmjYwt

IMG_5340.jpeg

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

What is this can anyone explain?smiley36

I thought she is walking for a ramp show.

https://x.com/whatssupitsmj/status/1806389329805083108

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: tgota92

Okay but how does this show do this thing where one episode I’m feeling bad for Husn Ara and Mina is a total b**** but then next episode it completely switches and I’m back to feeling something for Mina and then raging at Husn Ara? 🤯 I did enjoy that moment where Mina has that humiliating moment at the dholki but still listens to her friend and goes with Junaid. He was so shocked smiley36 Cute moment.

And uff Husn Ara’s arrogance and superiority complex are just going next level right now. The air this girl has, omg smiley37 I have to say Hira, Mamya and Zahid are all nailing their characters like crazy. Nonstop entertainment every episode. Super flawed people, all played brilliantly.

Now Husn Ara is going to get left at the altar and it’s going to be delicious to watch. Especially since she was so full of it and looking down upon everyone smiley15 Her mega comeuppance is here smiley41

By the way it’s getting great reviews from both SH and KDH smiley40I know not many are watching but it’s so so fun and performances are amazing

IMG_5340.jpeg

I watched the episode yesterday as ARY didn't upload Radd on timesmiley36

Yes I felt bad for Mina, Husn Ara is too arrogant n she is gonna pay for it that too in front of Junaid.

Though I don't want that Mina to witness this drama because she is no less always insults Junaid.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: tgota92

IMG_5340.jpeg

Nice review BTW I feel like husn will get redeemed like Moosa from raqs e bismil

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I watched the episode yesterday as ARY didn't upload Radd on timesmiley36

Yes I felt bad for Mina, Husn Ara is too arrogant n she is gonna pay for it that too in front of Junaid.

Though I don't want that Mina to witness this drama because she is no less always insults Junaid.

Excited to see everyone’s reaction smiley36

From Husn Ara to Mina to Junaid to his sister to sister’s meesna husband, they’re all such chaotic 🤡

Its gonna be great smiley37

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

What is this can anyone explain?smiley36

I thought she is walking for a ramp show.

https://x.com/whatssupitsmj/status/1806389329805083108

Hira Doing Just Hira Things smiley37

Ezzz gonna be epic watching Husn Ara’s fall. Audience happy. Mina hum se zyada happy smiley37

I know they might redeem her at some point but Hira is making Husn Ara so deliciously hate-able. I’m loving this phase of comeuppance smiley41

Good review from SH this week as well. It’s just a simple and fun ride. And the direction is great.

https://youtu.be/y-bogVwv43o?si=KtZJyiOHZIkwJUzY