Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Juni giving it back to Mamya in today's episode, that too so casually has to be the highlight.

Loving them too much.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I think Mina was not bad but now she became rude just because she is fighting for her existence. She was insulted by those people from the day one because of her background and now she is insulting them back.

She is mad with Juni because he never took stand for her.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: tgota92

I literally can’t believe Mina’s badtameezi has reached the peak where I’ve become a Husn Ara sympathiser now smiley37 WHAT EVEN 🤯

I don’t even blame the sister for making that last wali suggestion coz gurl I’m fed up of this chic too smiley36 Being THAT off the rails with her sweet neighbor aunty was the last straw for me! YEEESSHHHH

P.S. the incorporation of background music and the title song is so so good in this. It hits. Not overused like in Radd. I dig it 👏

I told you that husn will have her redemption arc

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I think Mina was not bad but now she became rude just because she is fighting for her existence. She was insulted by those people from the day one because of her background and now she is insulting them back.

She is mad with Juni because he never took stand for her.

I had this line of thought about 2 weeks back but since then she has been rude to 2 people which I can’t forgive who have been nothing but sweet and nice to her

1. Juni’s niece Nida

2. Husn Ara’s mom who welcomed Mina so nicely

Pretty clear to me now that she’s the more negative character. Because you see Husn Ara have flashbacks of insulting Juni so I think they’ll eventually redeem her.

Mina is just badly written. Her motivations are unclear to me - Juni did the right thing today by replying back to her because even audience ki limit hai bhai. A little bit of telling off was needed. Mamya is doing a great job with Mina but I just feel the motivation for her badtameezi is not enough. She literally does come off as selfish and rude. And also jealous and materialistic. Interestingly a lot of overlap between her and Husn Ara when it comes to flaws but Husn Ara is getting more palatable but Mina is getting worse.

Let’s see ! Cast is performing brilliantly though. Direction and the location is great too. Really puts you into that apartment world of theirs.

Can’t wait for next week and for Husn Ara to get left at the altar ! More shocks coming her way - her karma is not yet complete smiley36

Edited by tgota92 - 4 months ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

I like watching Jaan se pyara Juni but my mind is occupied by Radd atmsmiley36

Kal dekhenge Junismiley4

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

I like watching Jaan se pyara Juni but my mind is occupied by Radd atmsmiley36

Kal dekhenge Junismiley4

I love JSPJ and somehow always end up seeing it first? I think it’s coz it’s just once a week and I know Radd tou kal bhi aye ga.

It’s such a fun flavor lol. Also I love seeing the 2 totally different shades of Zahid here versus him as shady Faris in GM 😍 His performances are amazing.

Nothing proves versatility of an actor more than 2 simultaneous shows on air where you can’t compute the 2 characters as being played by the same guy 🤌🏼 So I’m enjoying it.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: tgota92

I love JSPJ and somehow always end up seeing it first? I think it’s coz it’s just once a week and I know Radd tou kal bhi aye ga.

It’s such a fun flavor lol. Also I love seeing the 2 totally different shades of Zahid here versus him as shady Faris in GM 😍 His performances are amazing.

Nothing proves versatility of an actor more than 2 simultaneous shows on air where you can’t compute the 2 characters as being played by the same guy 🤌🏼 So I’m enjoying it.

I'm Zahid's fan since Ishq Zahe Naseeb. Wahan toh same show mein 2 role play kiye the.

Edited by sheeluneelu - 4 months ago

I'm Zahid's fan since Ishaq Zahe Naseeb. Wahan toh same show mein 2 role play kiye the.

Ugh he was so good in that. So was Yumna 😈😍

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeFil (ZPKB)

I'm Zahid's fan since Ishq Zahe Naseeb. Wahan toh same show mein 2 role play kiye the.

I liked Zahid since Alvida and he was the absolute best in Ishq Zah Naseeb...sad to see him waste his potential in typical love triangles these days...

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

I liked Zahid since Alvida and he was the absolute best in Ishq Zah Naseeb...sad to see him waste his potential in typical love triangles these days...

I like him since his debut Mehram. Watched while it was running. He is so good. His role/characters in dramas are really good & different mostly but the shows tend to be a little boring. I started this show Juni. But I just stopped. May be will binge watch some day. .or may be he isn't offered many great shows so he has to pick.