Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I think Husna will come close to breaking their marriage, but then realize her mistake and try to make a patch-up between Juni and Mina. Something like this happened in the Pagli drama of Hira Mani. Unless Juni ends up having two wives (like Zahid in the Ibne Hawwa drama), a sad ending for either Husna or Mina is inevitable.

No it might be mere Ban Jao 2.0

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No it might be mere Ban Jao 2.0

Mere Ban Jao was about blackmailing and sexual harassment. I don't think Husna will blackmail Mina or Juni. I think she will try to snatch Juni from Mina by putting an insect of doubt in the mind of either Juni or Mina, so an infidelity sequence might happen in future episodes

I canā€™t decide kaun zyada badtameez hai smiley36 Bechara Juni lol.

My prediction for the story is keh Mina will go down deep in her insecurity and forget to value Juni who is nothing but good to her. She will be even more reckless and do more badtameezi. I can tolerate it with those who are mean to her but Nida was such a cutie and still Mina was rude to her. What the hell? So Iā€™m putting her in the Husn Ara leagues for now. I do enjoy their verbal spats though. Mina spilling tea everywhere is so entertaining to watch lol.

Khair, while she self destroying her relationship, Husn Ara (who would SO be ditched on her wedding by the way by this shady as hell guy), with her new appreciation of Juni and will start valuing him while Mina isnā€™t ? She might even grow a good heart in place of an evil one and try to patch things up instead of steal the guy ? Who knows lol.

Kya pata end pe Mina ko maar hi dain. But after Juni falls for her - ironically despite her insecurities related to him lol. And lo and behold! Husn Ara and Juni might end up together ! Ya yeh ho sakta hai that Husn Ara changes and helps bring them together.

Waise Mina can also change. Today Nida says ā€œMamo is so nice he will definitely rub off on Maamiā€ smiley36 So again, confusing but yes Ho sakta hai.

This drama is really making me scratch my head kyunke heroine kaun hai bhai ? smiley37 Other than Juni sab villain lag rahe hain lol

The_Wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What I think is Mina has come to the "survival of the fittest" mode. She is trying to assert her dominance over everyone, to prove that she's not to be taken lightly. As a result, she's coming across as I'll mannered. But I believe she will gradually come around and fall for Juni.

She will learn patience from Juni and Juni will learn how to stand up for himself from her.

I believe that's what they will show.

Originally posted by: The_Wanderer

What I think is Mina has come to the "survival of the fittest" mode. She is trying to assert her dominance over everyone, to prove that she's not to be taken lightly. As a result, she's coming across as I'll mannered. But I believe she will gradually come around and fall for Juni.

She will learn patience from Juni and Juni will learn how to stand up for himself from her.

I believe that's what they will show.

I hope so ! Because even though I love Hiraā€™s acting, Husn Ara is a bit much to get on board with.

But they shouldnā€™t make Mina too unlikeable. They need to give her more vulnerable moments. I get what sheā€™s trying to do. She makes valid assessments of those around her, but then she comes on too strong in retaliation AND she holds a grudge. Poor Nida šŸ˜¢ Sweetu was so excited to be friends with her Mami but Mina treated her terribly.

All the rest of the dramas Iā€™m watching I know where they are going lol. This one? Iā€™m clueless smiley37 Aakhir heroine kaun hai! Aur koi hai bhi keh nahi? Ya Juni ko end pe maar dain ge ? lol

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope so ! Because even though I love Hiraā€™s acting, Husn Ara is a bit much to get on board with.

But they shouldnā€™t make Mina too unlikeable. They need to give her more vulnerable moments. I get what sheā€™s trying to do. She makes valid assessments of those around her, but then she comes on too strong in retaliation AND she holds a grudge. Poor Nida šŸ˜¢ Sweetu was so excited to be friends with her Mami but Mina treated her terribly.

All the rest of the dramas Iā€™m watching I know where they are going lol. This one? Iā€™m clueless smiley37 Aakhir heroine kaun hai! Aur koi hai bhi keh nahi? Ya Juni ko end pe maar dain ge ? lol

"Heroine wo jise hero chahta ho". Juni will fall for Mina. So Mina is the heroine of this drama. I think Husna might come into Juni's life for a short period by creating differences intentionally or unintentionally between Mina and Juni, but she will realize that Juni only loves Mina, so she will back off and try to make a patch-up of Juni and Mina.

Juni is so sweet. Didn't like Mina much because she is just rude with every person. But I think we saw this in her intro episode where her fiance or someone tells that she is ill mannered. Anyway, Juni is so nice to her. Takes her shopping, pampers her. So she should have the sense to at least be nice with his guests. The way she asks Nida after Valima to go to her home was just so rude.

Anyway I think she will slowly realise how good and genuine Juni is & that's what matters. Also may be bcz she was married off in a hurry, she is holding a grudge. Still she is better than Husna.

Ooof! I dislike Husna so much. She herself is middle class but the way she keeps on insulting others is off putting. Juni ka Valima kaise b hall mein ho she didn't need to insult. Also she is very arrogant and badtameez. Chalo she will misbehave with her bf's mother & hence his mother is going to reject her. Let's see what she does after that

The_Wanderer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

So it's clear from today's episode that Mina doesn't like Junaid. She married him out of her uncle's wish and is just enjoying the wealth.

I wonder who's actually the heroine in this drama. I wonder if finally Husna and Junaid will be end game ultimately

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: The_Wanderer

So it's clear from today's episode that Mina doesn't like Junaid. She married him out of her uncle's wish and is just enjoying the wealth.

I wonder who's actually the heroine in this drama. I wonder if finally Husna and Junaid will be end game ultimately

I knew it

WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

See I told you Juni! You should have told Mina about your proposal for Husn Ara. Now Mina has heard it from Husn Ara and she heard it as a gloat. She must have felt insulted and like an idiot at the same time. Thinking that how Husn Ara must have been laughing at her behind her back. This must have hurt her and it might make her turn away and be suspicious of Juni as well. Ohh Juni! what did you do?

This show is really interesting. It is making us think of our preconceived notions of how a wife and daughter in law should be. At least with me it is the case.

When I look at the visuals I find Mina offensive and annoying but when I think about what she is saying she almost always has the point.

Mina wants to be accepted and to belong. She wants to be sure of her position in Juni's life. She knows very well about circumstances surrounding her marriage. She was rejected once before. Now the people associated with Juni are rejecting her again. This really is an uncertain situation for her. On top of it now she is not even sure about how Juni feels about her. Is she only an obligation, a duty for him as a wife or he is genuinely fond of her. Let's see how the story unfolds in upcoming episodes.

Edited by AuntyDepressant - 4 months ago