Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

Oh really wait how do you know that and I think Saboor Aly is the villain because she shared on her Instagram post something about her role and character in Iraada saying "This is beyond my understanding The man sitting inside of me" on the sets from iraada she was looking in the mirror πŸͺž

Madiha should have been the villain here

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

Oh really wait how do you know that and I think Saboor Aly is the villain because she shared on her Instagram post something about her role and character in Iraada saying "This is beyond my understanding The man sitting inside of me" on the sets from iraada she was looking in the mirror πŸͺž

She already played villain many times let madiha be villain

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Well it's not my fault that she is not playing negative I'm just saying I want Saboor Aly to play negative but if she doesn't then I'm still going to watch the drama but let's actually see who might play the vamp/villain but who knows it might be madiha or might be Saboor ?

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Well it's not my fault that she is not playing negative I'm just saying I want Saboor Aly to play negative but if she doesn't then I'm still going to watch the drama but let's actually see who might play the vamp/villain but who knows it might be madiha or might be Saboor ?

I hope it's madiha

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Yeah ok whatever I hope it's saboor insha'Allah 😊

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Guys do you think that Iraada will be an 7:00, 8:00 or 9:00 pm slot ? And what do you guys think the storyline will be like ? ☺️

Guys do you think that Iraada will be an 7:00, 8:00 or 9:00 pm slot ? And what do you guys think the storyline will be like ? ☺️

Maybe 8 or 9 PM

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Oh and do you think that it will be a daily soap serial and who do you think might play negative madiha or saboor ? I wish and hope of saboor but I want to know and hear everyone's own opinions too ☺️

SarmadKhan99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its definitely an 8pm show, replaces KHAIE or KHUMAR soon after eid