I am enjoying it so far by ignoring ushna's plain acting

Story is moving with good pace.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I am enjoying it so far by ignoring ushna's plain acting

Story is moving with good pace.

True! this is a good family story but Ushna's acting is spoiling the scenes.. She is much better in vamp characters. No way she looks bechari.. I want to feel pity for her but I'm getting annoyed instead smiley6

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Posted: 21 hours ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

True! this is a good family story but Ushna's acting is spoiling the scenes.. She is much better in vamp characters. No way she looks bechari.. I want to feel pity for her but I'm getting annoyed instead smiley6

I also agree. The show is enjoyable. But, Ushna ruins everything. I am feeling bad for Usama. The guy is good here. Ushna doesn't have and can't act bechari roles. She can only become irritation.

Posted: 7 hours ago

Originally posted by: mala06

I also agree. The show is enjoyable. But, Ushna ruins everything. I am feeling bad for Usama. The guy is good here. Ushna doesn't have and can't act bechari roles. She can only become irritation.

Actually their plot is interesting, i wanna enjoy watching it and feel bad for her character but i am not able to do so because of her acting.

Like there was one scene which was actually powerful one, when her father came forward and about to put his hand on her head as gesture of giving blessings and in return she has to moved backward and nodded in No, so he may not put his hand on her head but her expressions were so bad ky impact hi nhi raha scene ka