Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ufff khushi ho ghum ho inn baji ky baal hamesha set rehty hain. Matlab just look at the character how bechari she is but makeup aur styling on point hai

Bechari hai gareeb thodi hai jo makeup nahi karegi

Edited by Hatimoon - 7 days ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Ufff khushi ho ghum ho inn baji ky baal hamesha set rehty hain. Matlab just look at the character how bechari she is but makeup aur styling on point hai

She will get HUM tv award for BECHARI on STYLE smiley36

Sherry25 thumbnail
Am I the only one who is genuinely enjoying the show lol 😂😂 like I get the whole criticism of Ushna’s hair but she is shown as someone who is in misery but not someone who is poor. I mean I try to look my best on my worst days so I get where she is coming from if she is getting dressed up and all. Also I feel the show will pick up from next week cauz the marriage track of Wafa and Saalis is about to start.

Originally posted by: Sherry25

Am I the only one who is genuinely enjoying the show lol 😂😂 like I get the whole criticism of Ushna’s hair but she is shown as someone who is in misery but not someone who is poor. I mean I try to look my best on my worst days so I get where she is coming from if she is getting dressed up and all. Also I feel the show will pick up from next week cauz the marriage track of Wafa and Saalis is about to start.

She didn't bring anything with her, no overnight bag no suitcase... no clothes no inner-wear..she could borrow her cousin's styling products but not underwear..

I really like the actor who plays the grandfather, he gives me warm fuzzy feeling...

Sherry25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

She didn't bring anything with her, no overnight bag no suitcase... no clothes no inner-wear..she could borrow her cousin's styling products but not underwear..

I really like the actor who plays the grandfather, he gives me warm fuzzy feeling...

Word!!

Won’t deny the writing has flaws and also wished Ushna was a little mellow in her appearance. Also I love the grandparents as they seem hella sweet. Btw who are you rooting for Wafa/Farjaad or Wafa/Saalis

Word!!

Won’t deny the writing has flaws and also wished Ushna was a little mellow in her appearance. Also I love the grandparents as they seem hella sweet. Btw who are you rooting for Wafa/Farjaad or Wafa/Saalis

I'm shipping Wafa and some confidence to get a job and be independent.. But since that seems unlikely I guess I'll settle for Usman's character, at least with him,she’d be out of that house..

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No you're not the only one 😀

Sherry25 thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

I'm shipping Wafa and some confidence to get a job and be independent.. But since that seems unlikely I guess I'll settle for Usman's character, at least with him,she’d be out of that house..

Literally!

I don’t even know how some ppl are actually rooting for farjaad and wafa cauz man he is toxic. Like he is a walking red flag. Apparently he can take Wafa out to meet her family and buy her presents but his sister cannot talk to her own cousin…🤦‍♀️

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Bechari hai gareeb thodi hai jo makeup nahi karegi

Har time makeup kon karta hai??? Her hairs were set when her mother died. Dukh khushi har waqt hair on point hoty hain. Iska gareebi sy kya leena dena

Literally!

I don’t even know how some ppl are actually rooting for farjaad and wafa cauz man he is toxic. Like he is a walking red flag. Apparently he can take Wafa out to meet her family and buy her presents but his sister cannot talk to her own cousin…🤦‍♀️

Who are those people??? Farjaad is toxic person. Wafa deserves better