Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Ushna will act only if she gets some time from curling her hair smiley18 ..she should looks bechari so viewers can have sympathy for her. I like the story but leads are spoiling everything. Adeel and his father looks almost same age smiley5

Actually her character is so bechari wala. I want to show sympathy for her but i cant. Maa ky Ghar sy atey hoye kuch bhi nhi ley ky ayi but baalon ki styling aur make up on point karky ayi.

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Saliss and Wafa will get married in episodes 9&10 for sure .

I Saw this track in promos and was not expecting this to unfold so soon.

I expected some more Farjaad and Wafa Romance but it makes sense they both are not in relationship and if they were in relationship, wafa wouldn't be getting married by her family to saliss and Farjaad wouldn't trust shifa when she blamed wafa.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Actually her character is so bechari wala. I want to show sympathy for her but i cant. Maa ky Ghar sy atey hoye kuch bhi nhi ley ky ayi but baalon ki styling aur make up on point karky ayi.

Are you watching this show Ninusmiley36? You are attracted to Zanjabeel kuch bhi kaho smiley37smiley37

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

https://youtu.be/scvrWMhcOeE?si=Q7mivYz6g1t7ai8a

Next week ep seems to be interesting. I might watch it after the marriage.

Ushna likely has a college degree so isn't it possible for her to secure a job and live independently? Also is she supposed to be a minor who still requires her parents' signature on official documents? Why can't adults enrol in universities on their own, what if they don't have parents?

Edited by KhaqONeal - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Are you watching this show Ninusmiley36? You are attracted to Zanjabeel kuch bhi kaho smiley37smiley37

I told you that i may watch it. Zanjabeel ny koi jadoo kiya hai mere py, naa chaa py bhi main dekh leti hoon 😂

Wesy this one is not bad but acting is not up to the mark

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

That's what bothering me too specially her hair.. she should be like Hania at KMKT..natural

mala06 thumbnail

Hiba Bukhari

I told you that i may watch it. Zanjabeel ny koi jadoo kiya hai mere py, naa chaa py bhi main dekh leti hoon 😂

Wesy this one is not bad but acting is not up to the mark

Yeah. Wish it was somebody else besides Ushna.

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Neel_M

That's what bothering me too specially her hair.. she should be like Hania at KMKT..natural

Ufff khushi ho ghum ho inn baji ky baal hamesha set rehty hain. Matlab just look at the character how bechari she is but makeup aur styling on point hai

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. Wish it was somebody else besides Ushna.

I so wish, she simply can't act. Ufff such plain acting.