Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

I like to add stats to prove my point.

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 3 months ago
WhimsicalMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wahaj Ali

Gentleman is not being dragged because it is a Yumna show because none is dragging Gentleman, people are discussing its views and TRPs along with other dramas.

It opened at 4 and has steadily declined since then the fact is that it is not doing well in terms of views and TRPs

Edited by SwatiSingh79 - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Pks was a flop rating wise but we can't call it flop because performances were liked. Nayab flopped hard on box office but it's not a flop because it got cannes ka some film award.

Jej and KA were a semi hit to hit with some of the episodes getting trps more than 10 but they are called flop because they didn't get views on yt.

Same way we are calling gm a flop based on its trps and yt views so I don't know why there's a problem to accept it's reality and fact. Like people didn't accept jej and ka on yt because it's boring, same way people aren't liking and watching gm on yt because it's not engaging and entertaining enough.

And yes, mein was a hit both on TV and yt but since it got negative reviews people call it a flopsmiley39although inspite of having bad storyline it managed to get ratings, views and led to huge discussions on every sm platform. Not that's how you make people hook to your show despite of having bad storyline and less ss. The second last and last episode were trending in top 3 for many days.

Just want to say that JEJ being boring is not something I would agree on.Have started watching it and I don't find it boring at all.But to each his own.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: blahblah131

I didn't see those discussions as I didn't go back too many pages in this thread whoever is doing it is wasting their time. Actors apny paisey le ker araam ker rahey hotey hai, or fans apny neendein kharaab ker rahey hotey views or trp ke discussions kerky.

Getting Blockbuster views is not a sign of quality or good content.

PS: personal attack comment is not directed towards you. It's generally for these forums. People can get too sensitive sometimes. Gentlemen is not a blockbuster. It is doing good as compared to other green shows. IMO, It is interesting so far. It's absolutely fine if you don't find it interesting. Not everyone likes everything

that’s fine. I respect your opinion . Next time when another show gets dragged (not starrring Yumna) because trps/ views of XYZ show is put up as a benchmark..I’m sure you will come and stand up for quality of the other show which is being being made a subject of discussion as well. smiley1 For eg ZPKB.. Weren’t you a Bilshan fan though? Or am I confusing you for someone else?
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Watching JEJ was like how my ideal vacation time is..I felt like I was floating in a crystal boat in the middle of a beautiful lake surrounded by lush green bushes and beautiful mountains and some sheep’s grazing at a distance, everytime I watched a JEJ episode it transported me to that serenity smiley43smiley42smiley37 kya yaad karwa diya smiley43🪔 trps could be 2..3..4..5..6 or 0 ..I would still be watching it smiley42smiley37

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 3 months ago
cooper123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

what is reminder of rules?smiley29

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

watching JEJ was like how my ideal vacation time is..I felt like I was floating in a crystal boat in the middle of a beautiful lake surrounded by lush green bushes and beautiful mountains and some sheep’s grazing at a distance, everytime I watched a JEJ episode it transported me to that serenity smiley43smiley42smiley37 kya yaad karwa diya smiley43🪔 trps could be 2..3..4..5..6 or 0 ..I would still be watching it smiley42smiley37

Btwn Max I made my mom watch it while going home and she absolutely loved itsmiley36. Whenever she sees Hamza she always says he is very handsomesmiley27smiley36. Honestly wish we could go back to time, when there was not internet when we could watch whatever was shown on TV without caring a bit about TRPS.

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: cooper123

what is reminder of rules?smiley29

The thing coming in post?smiley5
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

watching JEJ was like how my ideal vacation time is..I felt like I was floating in a crystal boat in the middle of a beautiful lake surrounded by lush green bushes and beautiful mountains and some sheep’s grazing at a distance, everytime I watched a JEJ episode it transported me to that serenity smiley43smiley42smiley37 kya yaad karwa diya smiley43🪔 trps could be 2..3..4..5..6 or 0 ..I would still be watching it smiley42smiley37

If I like something, I can watch with o views or trp, depends on my taste not chemistry book smiley36

cooper123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

The thing coming in post?smiley5

yeah but why is it coming though?