Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritikhot thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Promo baghat ja,sagal kalat.mi tech baghate ani yenarya so called bhikar twists che updates yetat tevachayache

Latest bhikar ,atibhikar twist

Ti Gauri tapakali ahe khas mhatarynachya lagnasathi, parat janar vatat US la.

Tar ti kanachan tila blackmail karate ki ethech rahun lagn kar nahitar Yashla visar .

गौरी शहाणी असेल तर निघून जाईल. दुसरी अनघा व्हायची नाहीतर हिची. कांचन नाहीतरी महा स्वार्थी बाई आहे. अरुंधती नसणार आता तर एका पायाला अनघा आणि दुसरया पायाला गौरी तेल चोळून देतील 🤐

Khotardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mpp123

I just realised the more we discuss on this forums the more episodes they add trying to justify or answer our points.....for eg last week they showed this trailer about Aniruddha doing dhingada in mehendi, raising his hand on yash but i guess till now the episode has not aired....so episode has been shot last week....but now they have added additions scenes and epsiodes based on some of the topics discussed here like showinh Arundhati going into college to apply for leave...so better for us to stop discussing on this forums...

Overall the quality of this serial is way way down, and they are only going for quantity by increasing the episodes by stretching the story.

Also, seems the Director and his team of writers (or maybe just it's only one writer by now) get up in the morning and decide what do we need to do today and depending upon their moods they write the episode. Hence, you can see so many disconnects, a big example is when they showed so many episodes about issue of Appa's Dementia or Alzheimer... so then they showed he's under doctors supervision and taking some medicines. But, lately you see that Appa is happy, can remember everything, but mainly he's taking a huge lead in Aru's marriage.

pritikhot thumbnail

लग्नाच्या खरेदी साठी महा एपिसोड 🙄🙄🙄

लग्नासाठी काय करतील मग 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by pritikhot - 1 years ago
Khotardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

For once I agree with what aaji, anirudha and abhi said about gauri. she's just playing with yash's feelings all this time and for now it seems she's come back to still play more with his feelings for her.

Edited by Khotardi - 1 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Khotardi

For once I agree with what aaji, anirudha and abhi said about gauri. she's just playing with yash's feelings all this time and for now it seems she's come back to still play more with his feelings for her.

Kay zala?? Kay kela tine?? I thought she was a good sensible girl

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kay zala?? Kay kela tine?? I thought she was a good sensible girl

[/QUOTE

Read in a recent update that bcoz of Yash and Gauri,kakuchya lahnat vighn yenar ka?

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

विघ्न शिवाय लग्न ते कसले?

आता तर अरु चा नवीन मंगळसूत्र बघून, रुद्ध इतका जळतोय, आणि मनातल्या मनात बोलतोय, तुझी गाठ माझ्याशी बांधली आहे अरुंधती..

😢😢😢😡😡😡

मी ही बघतोच, हे लग्न कसं होता ते?

काल च्या लग्न साडी खरेदी वेळी, दुकानदार अरु ला विचारतो, की तुमच्या मुलीसाठी तुम्ही साडी बघताय का?? अरु एकदम कावरीबावरी होते पण MIL comes to the rescue..

हो, माझ्या मुलीचं लग्न आहे, ही माझ्या मुलिसारखी आहे

गौरी आणि यश चा convo मधून काहीही निष्पन्न झाले नाही. नुसता गोल गोल बोलत होते दोघे.

मोठे मोठे dialogues..

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

विघ्न शिवाय लग्न ते कसले?

आता तर अरु चा नवीन मंगळसूत्र बघून, रुद्ध इतका जळतोय, आणि मनातल्या मनात बोलतोय, तुझी गाठ माझ्याशी बांधली आहे अरुंधती..

😢😢😢😡😡😡

मी ही बघतोच, हे लग्न कसं होता ते?

काल च्या लग्न साडी खरेदी वेळी, दुकानदार अरु ला विचारतो, की तुमच्या मुलीसाठी तुम्ही साडी बघताय का?? अरु एकदम कावरीबावरी होते पण MIL comes to the rescue..

हो, माझ्या मुलीचं लग्न आहे, ही माझ्या मुलिसारखी आहे

गौरी आणि यश चा convo मधून काहीही निष्पन्न झाले नाही. नुसता गोल गोल बोलत होते दोघे.

मोठे मोठे dialogues..

लावा की एकदाच लग्न

मी तर म्हणते की एकाच मांडवात तीन लावा

काका-काकू

यश-गौरी

अनिश-ईशा.

आणि मग नांदा सौख्यभरे...

THE END.......

truptibidikar thumbnail

I agree with Aaji first time ...Gauri is leaving everyone in limbo situation.

truptibidikar thumbnail

The way things are going on in this serial is so depressing..Why did Appa insist on doing the wedding at his home knowing how people are at his place..this aniruddha character is truly a pysco character..he will not stop at anything ..breaking mangalsutra is simply horrible..

why did they bring gauri back..what suddenly happened to her..yash should truly move on now..no need to beg anymore to her..one shouldnt have to beg anybody in relationships or friendships and loose their own self respect