Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khotardi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Kay zala?? Kay kela tine?? I thought she was a good sensible girl

Gauri is also following the stupid path of the Deshmukh's daughters-in-law (Aru and Sanjana) where they say that they are not doing things for their husband, but doing it all for the family members (me ithe yete karan ithe mazhi maanse rahat aahet - aru's famous line everytime). Same way, Gauri is also here to attend aru's wedding, but care little for yash's feelings or her marriage to him.

Liked the way Isha put gauri in her place by saying that yash has accepted her "as is" (means: even though he knows that she' will never be able to give him a child).... it was a total bullseye from isha.

also, didn't gauri who's shown a level-headed girl know her parents one day get old and she being the only child will need to take care of them, so why make it a farce now?

Edited by Khotardi - 1 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

गौरी आणि यश चे dialogues आणि तो हॉटेल मधला scene ..आणि ते शब्दांचे खेळ😡

डोकं अक्षरशः भिरभिरुन आणि भणभणून गेलं.

Dialogue writer वेडा कसा नाही झाला हे सगळं लिहून???

Khotardi thumbnail

Why is the color of haldi not yellow... looks more like made of chandan powder or multani mitti... or is it me who's not able to see colors?

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpUdmuaP3Sl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

सासरला ही,काकू निघाली

देशमुखांची घोडी

नेसली देशमुखांचीच साडी......

🥳🥳🥳🥳

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpUdmuaP3Sl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

सासरला ही,काकू निघाली

देशमुखांची घोडी

नेसली देशमुखांचीच साडी......

🥳🥳🥳🥳

इतका असर झालाय...🤣

काव्य प्रतिभा अगदी फुलून आलीये हो😆

Khotardi thumbnail

Kai haus purun ghete aahe super-woman Aru. 😆

pritikhot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khotardi

Kai haus purun ghete aahe super-woman Aru. 😆

झालं का लग्न एकदाचं? Maha-episode दाखवला का?

Mpp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aree ajun international womans day yaaycha aahain 8th march...mhanje tar kaay vichaaryala nako...eetka symbolism daakhvnaar about women's right...mhanje kaay tar fakt dusra view asne.....on a serious note...jagbhaarat je efforts suru aahet to get women equal representation, pay parity and respect...heen serial just undoes all that effort by promoting a lead ( perfect lead) who can't even break ties with her ex ( after facing betrayal) and lead her own life on her own terms......they can't even show her saying I would like to have my ceremonies my way in my house where there is more positivity....i just don't get this

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mpp123

Aree ajun international womans day yaaycha aahain 8th march...mhanje tar kaay vichaaryala nako...eetka symbolism daakhvnaar about women's right...mhanje kaay tar fakt dusra view asne.....on a serious note...jagbhaarat je efforts suru aahet to get women equal representation, pay parity and respect...heen serial just undoes all that effort by promoting a lead ( perfect lead) who can't even break ties with her ex ( after facing betrayal) and lead her own life on her own terms......they can't even show her saying I would like to have my ceremonies my way in my house where there is more positivity....i just don't get this

This all started with k Mata shows

She purchases branded doormats hy showing the female leads of dramas as doormats.

Doordarshan shows like Udaan are long gone and lost.

Mpp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes its been a good 20 years since this all starteed....and we are going so strong.....with each passing year they outdo each year in showing FL as a doormat and then glamousiring it to a level so as to prove that is what a ideal woman of the house should be....feels like we have all been pushed back 50years and we need to start all over again....won't surprise me if we need to start over with a udaan....