Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 27 days ago

Both r equally victim.. I don’t blame both 😢😢

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Both r equally victim.. I don’t blame both 😢😢

Ashuji, I know, but Jhanak has been so harsh to Ani, why I don’t feel sympathy for her since Anishi wedding when she did not allow him to tell her about his feelings 🥲🥲

people say he would keep her as his mistress, but Ani never asked her for more than being able to see her grow in her career so he can admire her and help her 😇

Edited by DiLaila - 27 days ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

more so on the bashing side tbh, b/c she knew he loves him but drove him away herself. he was trying to make amends but she wasn't willing to give him a chance. kinda harsh when she said the unborn baby turning out to be like him which was random line lolsmiley36

Piku56 thumbnail
Jhanak ek number ki gawar hai 🩴
Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Bashing. She says that she doesn't want to be a maid but then refuses every opportunity to be from some other profession. She threw a tantrum when Anirudh had found that jewellery ad assignment for her. She almost quit the dance competition until Rudra forced her. Aditya kept convincing her to be an actress. Actually, jealous of Jhanak. Wish people were almost begging to me to take up my dream job.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 days ago

Why should anyone support that shameless pathetic spineless doormat unpaid maid of Besharam Basu’s smiley11

Ye toh Upma Aunty 2 kadam aage nikli. Never seen such a disgusting FL before!

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 14 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago
Bilkul.. I gave up on this show long back but insta pe 1 min ka clip bhi dekhlu ulti aane lagti hai… Jhanak literally said ki woh bich aayi, uske aane se Anishi ke bich problems hui… yeh hai fl! That Aditya is ready to give her a movie but madam wants to play nurse nurse in a hospital🤦‍♀️.. na khud move on ho rahi hai na Ani and Arshi ko hone de rahi hai.. Bashing toh bohat kam hai, suli pe chada do.. sabko chain milega especially Aditya.. bechara kam danda chodke is maid ke piche ghoom raha hai
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

I cannot stand spineless women. Jamal is completely spineless and irritating. Sir ji crap is so funny. And now that Aditya kapoor what a waste of his life and Career. I have moved on from star plus as most shows are like this.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

I support Jhanak as she has always been oppressed. But I bash her for her stupidity and mahaanta.