Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Episode #297 Reposting from edt

The tears --of love, pain, hatred, betrayal .

My heart still pains after watching this beautiful episode.

From Jethu to Jhanak who showered their pure love with tears...

The most touching scene was Appu and Anirudh . When her own brother stayed away from her vidaai... Her constant support stood by her with all the tears.. The song highlighted the scene to more emotional one.

Jhanak's undying love for her Appu di, the bond that she developed with her in their first meet. Her pampering on Appu head was so motherly love. How a simple touch can be assuring ...

I so loved the scene between Anirudh and Jhanak. These two beautiful hearted human being are so stuck in their situations.. In all his anger lies the love for her. The thought of she should be proved wrong of my thinking. The feeling of betrayal from Jhanak. The pain of she is not the one whom I knew. The hurt expressed as how I stood for you and a final I hate you... with tears falling down.The comparison between Arshi and then the monologue. Anirudh , how will he handle himself when he gets to know the truth of the baby.

I loved Jhanak for her calm and controlled expression of pain.. The tears which failed to fall down with the words of Anirudh, her disbelief on how can he still not trust her .. And the most beautiful words reflecting her enduring love for him.. " Main maaf karungi aap ko" ... She can be no one other than Jhanak to have such a beautiful heart . And I hope all the words that came from her pain doesnt become a curse for him and she realises he was genuine with his memory. (The man was so perplexed as why she is saying all this. )

Its was beautiful conversation . With lot of pain and complain.

Couldn't resist tears falling down when they spoke πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Can never unlove these two souls 😍😘.

The start if the episode was good with the message of how can a daughter pay off the debts... A much required message when still people consider girls has a burden. The fear of breaking the social norm well expressed through Bodomaa as " Will it be inauspicious" ... The mind that wants to break many regressive thoughts gets tangled with this auspicious and inauspicious struggle.

Fabolous performance by Ankita,Krushal, Hiba who gave life to the writer's thoughts. A beautiful episode in terms of writing, performance and direction.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Episode: 297

LOVE HURTS.....πŸ’”πŸ’”

Love is definitely not as simple as it sounds. It is a beautiful feeling as long as it is untouched by emotions that can push you to act in a manner that is hurtful to your loved one. Add external factors, and it gets all the more difficult to hold on to the purity of that feeling.

Today' s episode is not leaving my skin...so much pain was there that my heart is still aching...

After a very very emotional bidai of Appu di...when Jhanak received Aditya's call..and Aniruddh noticed it....From That moment only my heart started thumping.... because of the possible train wreck.....then what I witnessed is storm of emotions, heartbreak, complains...pains... An eclipse which is gradually eating up the beautiful connection that both Aniruddh and Jhanak had made with their love, their compatibility and we were so proud of it. it was heart wrenching to see two people so much in love getting trapped so cruelly and just getting caught in a cobweb to finally suffocate. heart and mind both getting numb with turn of events....

The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else’

There is nothing more painful than to watch the person you love so deeply, in turn falling in love with someone else right in front you. There are some who lock themselves up and give in to the feeling of having lost, and there are others who refuse to give in to the feeling of utter helplessness and do everything in their power to win back their love.....but what to do when you can't do anything, when all you can feel is suffocation, when your love becomes an invisible chain........ Aniruddh and Jhanak are going through the same....

Aniruddh, had never fallen out of love with Jhanak,vice versa. No matter how much he had pretended to, the truth was, he had never forgotten his past. He still madly loves her, so much so that all his ego, self respect and resolve has been shattered to pieces in the wake of love knocking back at his door...The man whom we had seen on the day Jhanak had come with revelation , and the Aniruddh Bose I saw today are two different people...That Aniruddh took it as a attack on his dignity,his self-respect...but this Aniruddh wants to be proven wrong...He repeatedly brought the topic of Aditya Kapoor and her living with her .and kept instigating her..and expected her to shout back shattering all his myths.... This Aniruddh would be the happiest if he is proven wrong....

What brought this change!!Living under the same roof with Jhanak, no amount of hatred could blind him to her simplicity, her honesty, her goodness of heart, and most importantly her unconditional love and devotion for him and the one whom he loves, just by being herself, was enough to tear away the image falsely and forcibly imbedded in his mind. And that is the way it should have been....

I am sure within few days he wouldn't even need proof of her truthfulness... But maybe it will be too late...smiley28

" Tum ne kya Kiya Jhanak....jeena chod diya....Nahi"....yes...why wasn't I visible to you..? How could you move on when I am still standing here .....

So deep was his hurt that he just couldn't stop himself the moment he started venting..." I hate you Jhanak".....He himself got surprised and shocked with the demonic intensity of emotions he displayed....

As if amazed at the fact that how can it hurt so much....how can this woman who tries to trap him makes him feel this way...like a loser....How is he expecting to be proven wrong by this same woman who he has 1000 reasons to hate to.....

But Jhanak didn't say anything to clear it...chose to display silent strength...

But Silence is arguably the most fatal weapon that could be used in any relationship,specially in one which is already witnessing trouble....And this silence is suffocating him more...

The dream of happy loving family that he had seen from the beginning of his life is getting shattered......and he is witnessing it helplessly......

The smile....he displayed as if mocking himself for being so stupid in love....

And Jhanak is standing there looking at this man who made her see a beautiful dream for herself..and this same man is shattering it all..her reputation , character , self respect all were tarnished and shredded into pieces.The child which is a symbol of love...and love only is not getting the due respect from its father and she is not being able to make him understand as well...and this deep hurt she felt when he is still considering Arshi better than her.....

Two innocent heart is getting shattered....

"The shattering of a heart when being broken is the loudest quiet ever."...

But she spoke....when she spoke....she displayed her hurt, her disappointment, her complains.....Such was the intensity of her shattered heart that it shook him from his core....the tear drops from her eyes were stabbing his chest....

She left.... leaving him there....

His piercing silence, coupled with arched eyebrows, clenched jaw and that little tear in the corner of the eye- said it all. It was just now that he was beginning to recover from his insecurities, disbelief,shock and started feeling deep deep deep inside that Jhanak is faultless! In some dark unvisited corner of his heart, there he had found a voice that she can never betray him, or anyone for that matter. He again started smiling looking at her but then THIS......

Jhanak said...some poignant word saying she would forgive him...bcz that's how her love is.....but God will never .....

But the point here is...once the truth would be out..... Forget about God or Jhanak...how would this man be able to forgive himself....how will he be able to bear that he refused to abandon his biggeest responsibility.....the guilt he is gonna carry is feeling like a burden on my chest....

These two people are going to go through so much pain...tears , heartbreak that none of the two beautiful people deserve.....

They deserve to find their happiness.... their beautiful happy family that both of them dreamt from the beginning of their life but never got.....

Uff what an emotional rollercoaster....smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Episode # 304

The Reality Check.

Bodomaa.... She has maa in her name and so is she. The maa who stood calm and composed , dignified, spoke straight .Standing with her son no matter what .The reality for Arshi , that everyone knows Anirudh's emotions when it comes to Jhanak.A clear statement of he loves her how could you not sense it, when we all can.. The choice is yours no one is forcing you to do things. You are the reason for your state.

Arshi needs to stop the victim card. The actions and word spoke loud and clear from Anirudh. The man is telling you, numerous time, its your life, if not happy chose your happiness...!!!! The truth of dance show exposed, one of the many compromise Jhanak has done. The reality of all of his action from aag was all due to her health and mental status.. A grand closure to the track with truth being exposed in front of all...

Shubho needs to get that if he is wrong he cant expect his son to follow him . Tanuja is his mom.. Yes, but a maa has more to do than making him stop from doing things. There is a warmth and affection associated with maa.

Anirudh's reality that if Jhanak staking her dignity infront of the world, would have some truth in it. Even though his memory is deceiving him, he trying to understand her now when she is sick. The reality that he insulted, taunted, misbehaved with her .

Jhanak realising all her curses are just words when she wishes for him to be happy always. Her dilemma on if he will come, will she be able to meet her one last time...

Aditya needs to calm down.. He may be her friend. Be there. Dont judge Aniruddh as he doesnt know the reality of Jhanak and Anirudh. Their love, struggles, attachment.

A good episode which gives more hope .πŸ₯°

Reposting from edt

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Episode #305

Reposting from EDT..

Beautifully beautiful episode..

The soft Anirudh and Jhanak.

Full of love, innocent, dil se

The beautiful conversation between them.

The moment Anirudh saw Jhanak the happiness and comfort Jhanak had on her face.

The peace that he is still there for her.

The solace that I hate you is just words and he is still the same Sirji who cares for her ..

The beautiful song added to the feelings they both were going through.

Anirudh feeling of I could see her.

The conversation between them is still burdening my heart. The words that pricked his heart " If it was my delivery, would you have come to see me ?" Would he, may be yes if he was informed , the void he felt after Jhanak left to mumbai and the self confession of " I have not loved anyone in this world like Jhanak " , makes me feel that he would have come to meet her in any condition. After all its Jhanak. The eyes that met her was filled with guilt of insulting her and the apology that followed...I realise I was wrong....I dont remember the night of intimacy, but since you said it , cant be false.

Jhanak who has fear of death, gave him the liberation for his conduct towards her... Maine aap ko maaf kar diya.. Main naraz nahi hoon, Aap sach me kush rahiye... Her pushing him to Arshi may be he fear of losing her life... She was longing to see him before the surgery who all the way thought he is my husband and when he is standing infront of her , how can she push him away . Was her wish to meet him just to tell him that my curse is my anger, pain and above all the trust that I had lost because if your behavior....

The complain like a small innocent kid I have fought at home and come to meet you. I need to know that you are safe and sound. Inspite of pushing him away, her heart still needs to know about who has taken her responsibility...a simple bond singing, but she confirmed it was Anirudh who did it. Noone can take up his place in her life. Whether she expresses it loud or not that is her truth. If I am here who else can sign it .. I want to pay the expense for my biwi.. The unplanned, unconscious words are the purest. The understanding that Jhanak informed me as she considers me as her husband... But the question to Jhanak from him remained unanswered ..

I could feel his words of what you see is not always right and only I know what I am going through from within.... The sad tone, the tremble words says it all. But yes, how can Jhanak sense it when she saw and heard words from him and others that Arshi and Anirudh is married. And at this point when she is uncertain of about her life she doesnt want to further burden her..She was right here in not accepting his claims immediately.

It was so beautiful for Anirudh to claim how their marriage was circumstantial and had no feelings attached to it and in their journey how he felt it was true and important.. How he started valuing it... He wasnt the one who cancelled the marriage, It was Jhanak who signed it first and even said she didn't have reason to not sign...... May be she thought he would fight for them...

Darna maat , Main hoon naa... The grabbing of her hand ensuring I am there what may come. When I am there nothing will happen to you. I am here waiting for you , there is no way you cannot recover. Come back to see me first....The tone Darna maat had all the fear , he had of losing her ...

Yes, Jhanak you need to come back for Anirudh he is waiting for you, his whole life . He is there to write a new chapter of life with her .

The realisation of how important Jhanak is in my life, overpowering everything in the world. The words that flowed from his heart hiding the fear of losing her , giving her the much needed emotional support to her, the tears that didnt roll down his eyes... the voice that was soft, low, had it all. Jhanak is his life.

God definitely made them in pairs... Jhanak and Anirudh the beautiful human beings..

It still pains me thinking about their conversation.No words can describe their pain and love. Their inner feelings. I can simply feel them , understand them... but how do I write their feelings... No its all theirs.. Anirudh and Jhanak's pain.

This Anirudh and Jhanak was unfiltered who spoke every thing they needed to. Now when will they own their love for each other. Why is a death bed in need for them to express their love !!!

Krushal and Hiba was awesome.. The pain and love of Anirudh and Jhanak touched my heart with their performance...... 😍😍

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Uff last episode was beautiful.....and such a powerful yet beautiful conversation between our RuNak....Even before the conversation what touched me is when they met.... specially him turning around to see her...

Finally they met..... finally their painful waiting ended.... it's time for tryst with their destiny...

Two broken but beautiful hearts wounded by repeated heat of pure, unadulterated Grief.

When Jhanak left for Mumbai after leaving a letter... Aniruddh went through a lot of emotions though chose to show none.., Apathy, Denial, Helplessness, Frustration, Anger, Rage, Bargaining, Delusion, Depression, Hopelessness, Acknowledgement, Melancholy and finally, Acceptance.....then what followed was numbness... indifference to anything and everything..... living like a zombie...just moving forward wherever life took...

And yet in Mumbai all it took was one second, for his defenses to crumble away as if they never existed. All it took was one moment, and he was free falling, finding himself back to square one. All it took was a single glimpse of her face, and suddenly breathing became easy, and his heart started beating again....

For Jhanak after putting on a mask of indifference, going to the extent of not remembering him even once... trying her best built a shield around her...to protect herself from the unimaginable pain she went through.and move forward leaving her past behind...but all it took was a glimpse of him in Mumbai..for her mask to fall....As if those masks were waiting to fall.Suddenly every other thing stopped existing for her.She ended up doing a supreme sacrifice & went to the extent of saying..., " She could give her life for him..."

Then it took lots of downs and downs...If what happened in Mumbai was bad,then what happened after Jhanak coming to Kolkata was even worse.Misunderstangings crept in.So many hurtful words were spoken...so much hurt, disappointment...so much tears...both of them went through...

For him Logic dictated that she was lying,logic dictated that she maligned his love..logic dictated that she has replaced him in her life...logic dictated that she is not his Jhanak anymore...logic dictated that he must fight to save his dignity, save his self-respect and his family's reputation...,logic dictated that he needs to protect himself from any further pain and hurt...

But Logic also dictated that because Aniruddh cares, that because he can't stop caring, he will inevitably turn around....

She tried helplessly, she shouted for her baby's right,she fought, she tried to make him realise the truth and reality of that night in Kashmir...and eventually almost gave up and left for Mumbai with a broken heart.....

Still, Aniruddh did not turn around. But it is a matter of when, not if...

Calamity of love is inevitable. It is slow, it is gradual, and it is so very sure of itself....It took only a call from Aditya, the person whom he hates the most , and he got the assurance that he is not replaced,he is valued by her...that was enough for his doubts,mistrusts to get shattered....he did not need any further proof to trust her...even at the cost of what believing in her words will do to him ...

In case of Jhanak, logic dictated that this man didn't trust her, logic dictated that this man didn't stand by her when she needed, logic dictated that he probably would not come, logic dictated that for him to come to Mumbai from Kolkata he needs to face the wrath of his own people which he might not do,logic dictated that he is probably so settled in his new life that he would not come to be with her when she needs him now..

But Logic also dictated that because Jhanak hoped, bcz she couldn't stop harbouring that little hope, bcz she couldn't stop pining...she would eventually be rewarded by the almighty....

In the face of death, when her entire life is flashing before her and all she could think of was the man whom she loves even more than her own life....and before the operation she saw him from behind... someone whom she could recognise even from her shadow...

To love Aniruddh Bose is to seek the untouchable., ..and yet hoping that someday he would be under her grasp..

And This man never needed to see her face to sense her presence ,the fragrance in the air kind of always told him ..he again sensed her...the woman he loves so much...

To love Jhanak is to listen to the inaudible and to look at the invisible with all the fondness you can muster...

To love Jhanak is to turn around....

And Aniruddh Bose turned around......

" Fir le Aya Dil..... majboor kya kije...

Raas na Aya...Rehna door kya kije...

Dil keh Raha...usse mukkamal kar bhi aao..

Woh jo adhuri si baat baki hai...

Woh toh adhuri si yaad baki hai"

Yes both of them tried, tried to move forward... tried to forget eachother... tried to shut eachother away... tried to deceive their heart by denying it for the longest time & then staying away.but their heart failed them... their fate failed them....

Now all they want is to complete those unspoken words, complete those incomplete memories....

And embrace their real, unadulterated,pure self.....that is only craving for true love from eachother.....

Their eyes spoke so much.... Aniruddh's eyes tried to convey so many emotions that are going on inside his heart ,bcz he knew words would fail him...And Jhanak looking at him with eyes filled with longing, coupled with a strange emotion as if not being able to believe this beautiful turn of fate...that he has actually come.,how pure were her eyes..so much innocent amusement was there..but the truth is Aniruddh has actually saved himself from drowning by coming here...

And the lyrics went...

" Kismat ko hai yeh manzoor kya keeje

Milte rahe hum badastoor kya keeje

Dil keh raha hai use musalsal kar bhi aao

Wo jo ruki si raah baaki hai

Wo jo ruki si chaah baaki hai".....

Uffffff beautiful was that moment....smiley27